Check your account email address ×

Had to pop in and post on Trump

It looks like Trump is going to go full Neocon on this Syria False flag chemical weapons attack. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but He's a fraud just as I expected. 

Edited by jtssrx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does the rest of the world say when there is war somewhere? "Hey we need to get over there and fix that shit!" ? Doubtful, thats just us. Even tho we have plenty of fixing to do here. 

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had to pop in you say....just stay here you fucking dipshit! :lol:

😊👍🏻

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So it's a false flag because it never actually happened or because the US is responsible?

I believe the US is responsible. Just like the gulf of Tonkin false flag 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/world/asia/15vietnam.html

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

So what does the rest of the world say when there is war somewhere? "Hey we need to get over there and fix that shit!" ? Doubtful, thats just us. Even tho we have plenty of fixing to do here. 

Yep.

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He hasn't done anything yet, except talk.

We'd better not get involved in another god damn shit show.

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You dont know about the Gulf of Tonkin? 

Of course I do.  But I don't quite think I get your correlation.  Let me try......so you are saying this chemical attack was a front for American media to try to cover up the recent and factual charges that it's clear that Susan Rice was in "dutch" with the Obama administration to feloniously spy on the Trump transition team illegally violating private citizens rights while under the guise of tracking Soviet communications?

Now I get it.

She-male will be along to correct me later tonight:

:lol:

SR Maddow.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course I do.  But I don't quite think I get your correlation.  Let me try......so you are saying this chemical attack was a front for American media to try to cover up the recent and factual charges that it's clear that Susan Rice was in "dutch" with the Obama administration to feloniously spy on the Trump transition team illegally violating private citizens rights while under the guise of tracking Soviet communications?

Now I get it.

SR Maddow.jpg

That picture is pretty funny...

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SSFB said:

So it's a false flag because it never actually happened or because the US is responsible?

The earth must be flat and stationary because if it weren't the atmosphere would blow away and then the gas attack couldn't have happened. WTF Jowel, dont you know anything!?! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now I get it.

SR Maddow.jpg

Z... Way too much time on your hands. BUT holy shit that is excellent. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Now I get it.

SR Maddow.jpg

No nothing to do with susan rice. Im of the opinion that this chemical attack is a false flag that will be used as an excuse to invade Syria. I could be wrong but Trump was anti invasion and if you look up his old tweets you will see him hammering Obama for suggesting we invade Syria 

50 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The earth must be flat and stationary because if it weren't the atmosphere would blow away and then the gas attack couldn't have happened. WTF Jowel, dont you know anything!?! :lol:

lol

Just now, jtssrx said:

No nothing to do with susan rice. Im of the opinion that this chemical attack is a false flag that will be used as an excuse to invade Syria. I could be wrong but Trump was anti invasion and if you look up his old tweets you will see him hammering Obama for suggesting we invade Syria 

I was being facetious about the Susan Rice thing.  BUT, really, knowing what our government is about...is it really that far fetched?

ANYWHO...this will blow over, we'll keep what little contingent forces we have there....but watch the Dems and the bleeding heart old timing "duck and cover" R's screaming for war.

Good to have you back.  Don't leave like a bitch again.  Do you really want to be in that type of company?  I don't care if you think the world is a fucking triangle......just as long as you aren't a fucking whining liberal. :lol:

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was being facetious about the Susan Rice thing.  BUT, really, knowing what our government is about...is it really that far fetched?

ANYWHO...this will blow over, we'll keep what little contingent forces we have there....but watch the Dems and the bleeding heart old timing "duck and cover" R's screaming for war.

Good to have you back.  Don't leave like a bitch again.  Do you really want to be in that type of company?  I don't care if you think the world is a fucking triangle......just as long as you aren't a fucking whining liberal. :lol:

:bc:

I needed a break. No more no less. 😊👍🏻

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I needed a break. No more no less. 😊👍🏻

Quotes infowars, youtube videos, and general retardary. Go back to your hiatus. I am so fucking sick of dumb fucks like you in this country. You and MC are the epitome of what is wrong. Fucking moron. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Quotes infowars, youtube videos, and general retardary. Go back to your hiatus. I am so fucking sick of dumb fucks like you in this country. You and MC are the epitome of what is wrong. Fucking moron. 

Yes Im a retard. Thank you mr sheep. People like you that buy into the right left  paradigm are whats wrong with this country

Edited by jtssrx