Check your account email address ×

Zelinki wants 35 billion more for pensions etc...

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Or I can just agree with you that they should be tracking it WHILE still funding them. Does that work or do I still have to be a fool? ;)

Makes you less of one but still a fool not to realize where much of that money is going.....into the pockets of the Ukrainian elite.  :bc:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

:lmao: Human nature and historical precedent in that part of the world.   Why again are YOU so afraid of Russia?

Published November 27, 2022 9:54am EST

Biden admin scrambles to track $20B in Ukraine aid as House Republicans warn of audits

Biden's admin reportedly inspected just 10% of weapons going to Ukraine between February and November

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Human nature and historical precedent in that part of the world.   Why again are YOU so afraid of Russia?

Published November 27, 2022 9:54am EST

Biden admin scrambles to track $20B in Ukraine aid as House Republicans warn of audits

Biden's admin reportedly inspected just 10% of weapons going to Ukraine between February and November

That’s what I thought. Granted, current events on FS thrives on assumptions and unwarranted conclusions so your in good company.

But…. I’m ok with “being a fool” based on your thoughts without any facts to back it up. :thumbsup:

On 11/27/2022 at 10:00 PM, akvanden said:

Russia’s already lost, no matter what happens next.

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

Completely wipe out Ukraine, with what? They don’t have the resources, and they’re not going to use a nuke.

But hypothetically speaking, yes, they could take ALL Ukraine and might be set back 20 years rather than only the 10 they’re currently setback. This war isn’t so much that we love Ukraine as much as we’re using it to knock Russia down. Remember that.

18 hours ago, akvanden said:

Unlimited fuel without the logistics to get it to where it’s needed efficiently. Plenty of weaponry? Sure, that’s why they’re outsourcing to Iran and N Korea and bringing out 50 year old tanks. Because they have plenty.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s what I thought. Granted, current events on FS thrives on assumptions and unwarranted conclusions so your in good company.

But…. I’m ok with “being a fool” based on your thoughts without any facts to back it up. :thumbsup:

Prove your claims with anything other than News articles or are you making assumptions?  :news:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Prove your claims with anything other than News articles or are you making assumptions?  :news:

I looked at my calendar and we're now 9 months into this war (the news didn't tell me this). Russia should have overwhelmed them from the start but hasn't due to many of the reasons above. Surely you can agree they've botched what should have been a quick "special military operation."

Fortunately we do have information on how things are going. We know roughly what casualties are on either side, we know what weapons Russia is using, how much they've lost, we know what they're reporting in their state media, etc. There's no doubt there's some sort of fraud/corruption going on in Ukraine. No doubt. But just as you mentioned, you'd want a fair chance to protect your family/property/country just as they do. But what you're also implying is that the bathwater is so dirty that you want to throw the baby out with it. I'm saying you don't know that, other than what apparently is a gut feeling you have.

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I looked at my calendar and we're now 9 months into this war (the news didn't tell me this). Russia should have overwhelmed them from the start but hasn't due to many of the reasons above. Surely you can agree they've botched what should have been a quick "special military operation."

Fortunately we do have information on how things are going. We know roughly what casualties are on either side, we know what weapons Russia is using, how much they've lost, we know what they're reporting in their state media, etc. There's no doubt there's some sort of fraud/corruption going on in Ukraine. No doubt. But just as you mentioned, you'd want a fair chance to protect your family/property/country just as they do. But what you're also implying is that the bathwater is so dirty that you want to throw the baby out with it. I'm saying you don't know that, other than what apparently is a gut feeling you have.

Actually early on I supported giving some aid including weapons but not without complete transparency as to where the money was going.  No different than how you are "looking" at things its completely reasonable to understand the history of corruption in that part of the world.   

I don't think its just a "gut feeling" to look at history and our politicians refusing to include accountability into the funding legislation to see the something is amiss.  That alone is extremely telling.

I don't think its unreasonable to assume that if it wasn't for the Russia invasion people such as yourself would be much more cautious about sending them as much money as we are.

Forget who should have won who do you think is "winning?"  I'd say neither side even with Russia gaining significant portions of the country.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Makes you less of one but still a fool not to realize where much of that money is going.....into the pockets of the Ukrainian elite.  :bc:

And laundered back into the hands of scumbag Dem and Rino politicians.

Have no fear though cause Ukraine has Putin on the ropes.   Let the Peek-A Boo games begin.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually early on I supported giving some aid including weapons but not without complete transparency as to where the money was going.  No different than how you are "looking" at things its completely reasonable to understand the history of corruption in that part of the world.   

I don't think its just a "gut feeling" to look at history and our politicians refusing to include accountability into the funding legislation to see the something is amiss.  That alone is extremely telling.

I don't think its unreasonable to assume that if it wasn't for the Russia invasion people such as yourself would be much more cautious about sending them as much money as we are.

So increase accountability and keep the weapons flowing. I'm in agreement. 

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So increase accountability and keep the weapons flowing. I'm in agreement. 

Not any more.    Let Europe handle their mess from here on out. 

If NATO or more importantly Europe really wanted to stop this they could have.   When Putin started amassing troops on the Ukrainian border they could have just put Ukraine into the organization or the bordering countries started flowing their own troops and weapons into the country.   I mean you are confident that Putin would not us nukes right?  NATO and Europe did nothing to stop this and where the hell is the UN?   Oh that's right they are too worried about going along with the WEF and the great reset.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And laundered back into the hands of scumbag Dem and Rino politicians.

Have no fear though cause Ukraine has Putin on the ropes.   Let the Peek-A Boo games begin.

Gotta love attacking civilian infrastructure, and applauding it. I mean, why keep to those boring old rules of war when you can make the whole population suffer, including women and children? Bravo. 

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You know there was corruption now ? wow welcome to 2014 ! :yahoo:

Great job voting for Joe and supporting foreign wars. Oh and Your tax money is really appreciated . 

BE6DEAD6-4CB1-4A9A-87B1-B3443BB112E8.jpeg

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Gotta love attacking civilian infrastructure, and applauding it. I mean, why keep to those boring old rules of war when you can make the whole population suffer, including women and children? Bravo. 

They're just taking lessons from Nato.  Remember when that was OK.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Great job voting for Joe and supporting foreign wars. Oh and Your tax money is really appreciated . 

Don't forget to thank both sides for the bipartisan vote in May to support Ukraine. ;)

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Not a surprise one bit . Man you are slow. Prob booster damage.  

E03AD8AA-C4C1-463E-88FB-F3360FBB0AFF.jpeg

Just want to make sure you know who to thank rather than thanking Biden all the time. It just wouldn't be right. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Nope.

The same idiots that had us in 20 year War in the Middle East now have us in another prolonged War with no end in sight. 

Yet you are ok with it because "Putin bad"

Insanity , you embrace it . 

• Thanks 1