Check your account email address ×

Died suddenly

28 minutes ago, Snake said:

Irony... given I said to my self... 'what a cunt'... :lol:

Hey it's the Lone Ranger here to save the day!!! For an internet tough guy that had me on ignore ya sure do like to troll eh?? I like it :bc: 

Can you buy a gun derp

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

he died of aids .sorros too.

Looked it up...blood clots. A lot of  coincidences attributed with the vaccine. Very troublesome...makes me feel good about never getting it despite wishing I had when I was on my deathbed:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looked it up...blood clots. A lot of  coincidences attributed with the vaccine. Very troublesome...makes me feel good about never getting it despite wishing I had when I was on my deathbed:lol:

probably what saved you :lol:

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Blood clots are a major side effect of the vax.  To ignore it is just moronic.

Even nature is seeing it.

Some need to learn the hard way unfortunately.

From your link….

If the spike protein is the trigger for abnormal clots, that raises the question of whether COVID-19 vaccines, which contain the spike or instructions for making it, can induce them as well. There’s currently no direct evidence implicating spike from vaccines in forming clots, but Pretorius and Kell have received a grant from the South African Medical Research Council to study the issue. (Rare clotting events associated with the Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccine are thought to happen through a different mechanism (Nature 596, 479–481; 2021).)

Raising safety concerns about the vaccines can be uncomfortable, says Per Hammarström, a protein chemist at Linköping University and Nyström’s co-author. “We don’t want to be over-alarmist, but at the same time, if this is a medical issue, at least in certain people, we have to address that.” Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic’s vaccine research group in Rochester, Minnesota, agrees that it’s an important discussion. “My guess is that spike and the virus will turn out to have a pretty impressive list of pathophysiologies,” he says. “How much of that may or may not be true for the vaccine, I don’t know.”

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.282fed2e4c7d8f623bc6c2e83572b06c.png

So in other words, after ruling out any trauma or strains, they would likely order this test to rule out blood clots as well. Especially since it seems to be becoming a common  denominator among those who have been vaxxed. I wonder how many Doctors are accepting this fact?....and other adverse reactions clearly triggered by the vaccine.

3 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

well these clots look like something out a horror movie.

Imagine that.  It is a horror movie.  That is the whole point.  All sorts of fake nonsense to get simpletons like AC excited.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most of died suddenly is 100% spot on.  There are a few points that push it though.

None of it is substantiated, just your faith.  About as real as God.  Keep the faith moron.

2 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

you knock that shit off .how are we going to take you seriously round ' here ?:lol:

No one has ever taken him seriously.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Simple people are easily gut hooked.

Shocking how easy AC and his crew are hooked.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sudden attack of AIDS?

ROFL.  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So the most common side effect of a disease that nearly everyone has had and you blindly think it comes from the vax?  What's troublesome is the jumping to conclusions based on zero data.

• Like 1

Guess many in the movie didn’t die so suddenly after all. Looks really good though.

:pc:

“The Died Suddenly video also featured an oft-used video clip of Austrian journalist Rosa Lyon collapsing just as her show,  ZiB on ORF 2, started.

She was taken to the hospital for treatment and monitoring. However, her collapse had nothing to do with the COVID-19 vaccine because it happened on 30 September 2019.”

“The Died Suddenly video features a shot of Argentinian nutritionist Teresa Coccaro collapsing on TV.

What it doesn’t tell you is that Teresa Coccaro did not die suddenly. She only fainted from syncope, and recovered soon after that.”

“The Died Suddenly video also showed a flash of Tiffany Dover fainting on TV. She too did not die, but fainted from syncope.”

”The Died Suddenly trailer features a video of Florida Gators basketball star Keyontae Johnson collapsing on the court.

The trouble is – Johnson collapsed at a game on December 12, 2020 – this was before the COVID-19 vaccines were made available! So he was most definitely not vaccinated when he collapsed.

On top of that, Keyontae Johnson did not die from the incident. He rejoined his team as a coach at the end of the month, and later joined Kansas State as a forward.

In fact, Keyontae Johnson was recently named Player of the Week on November 14, 2022.”

“The Died Suddenly video showcased a Turkish bus driver who appeared to suddenly “die” while driving his vehicle in Istanbul, sometime in September 2022.

The bus driver, Ömer Odabaşı, actually suffered a heart attack. Despite crashing his bus into a roadside cutlery kiosk and four vehicles, no one was killed.

Ömer, the bus driver, and six other people were injured and taken to the hospital for treatment. Ömer is still alive and well today.”

“The Died Suddenly video also featured a young woman in Argentina who fainted and fell onto a moving train.

The 24 year-old woman, identified as Candela, fainted after not eating all day, and did not die suddenly from the COVID-19 vaccine.

In fact, she didn’t die from the incident, and was discharged from the hospital after a few days.”

“The Died Suddenly video showed Brazilian reported Rafael Silva collapsing during the Alterosa Alerta program on January 3, 2022.

Rafael Silva did not die, and did not collapse due to the third (booster) dose of the COVID-19 vaccine he received earlier.

He was found to have a mitral annular disjunction (MAD) – a structural malformation in his heart that he was born with. He was discharged about two weeks later, with an automatic defibrillator to prevent a recurrence.”

“The Died Suddenly video also showed a clip of a Colombian actress called Maria collapsing on Carolina Cruz’s Día a Día show.

The incident happened on October 13, 2022, and the actress, Maria, did not die as the Died Suddenly video suggests.”

The list goes on….

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

From your link….

If the spike protein is the trigger for abnormal clots, that raises the question of whether COVID-19 vaccines, which contain the spike or instructions for making it, can induce them as well. There’s currently no direct evidence implicating spike from vaccines in forming clots, but Pretorius and Kell have received a grant from the South African Medical Research Council to study the issue. (Rare clotting events associated with the Oxford–AstraZeneca vaccine are thought to happen through a different mechanism (Nature 596, 479–481; 2021).)

Raising safety concerns about the vaccines can be uncomfortable, says Per Hammarström, a protein chemist at Linköping University and Nyström’s co-author. “We don’t want to be over-alarmist, but at the same time, if this is a medical issue, at least in certain people, we have to address that.” Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic’s vaccine research group in Rochester, Minnesota, agrees that it’s an important discussion. “My guess is that spike and the virus will turn out to have a pretty impressive list of pathophysiologies,” he says. “How much of that may or may not be true for the vaccine, I don’t know.”

At least they are coming around.  

From my understanding, the spike in the vax is several orders more concentrated than the similiar spike in the virus (bioweapon).

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Guess many in the movie didn’t die so suddenly after all. Looks really good though.

:pc:

“The Died Suddenly video also featured an oft-used video clip of Austrian journalist Rosa Lyon collapsing just as her show,  ZiB on ORF 2, started.

She was taken to the hospital for treatment and monitoring. However, her collapse had nothing to do with the COVID-19 vaccine because it happened on 30 September 2019.”

“The Died Suddenly video features a shot of Argentinian nutritionist Teresa Coccaro collapsing on TV.

What it doesn’t tell you is that Teresa Coccaro did not die suddenly. She only fainted from syncope, and recovered soon after that.”

“The Died Suddenly video also showed a flash of Tiffany Dover fainting on TV. She too did not die, but fainted from syncope.”

”The Died Suddenly trailer features a video of Florida Gators basketball star Keyontae Johnson collapsing on the court.

The trouble is – Johnson collapsed at a game on December 12, 2020 – this was before the COVID-19 vaccines were made available! So he was most definitely not vaccinated when he collapsed.

On top of that, Keyontae Johnson did not die from the incident. He rejoined his team as a coach at the end of the month, and later joined Kansas State as a forward.

In fact, Keyontae Johnson was recently named Player of the Week on November 14, 2022.”

“The Died Suddenly video showcased a Turkish bus driver who appeared to suddenly “die” while driving his vehicle in Istanbul, sometime in September 2022.

The bus driver, Ömer Odabaşı, actually suffered a heart attack. Despite crashing his bus into a roadside cutlery kiosk and four vehicles, no one was killed.

Ömer, the bus driver, and six other people were injured and taken to the hospital for treatment. Ömer is still alive and well today.”

“The Died Suddenly video also featured a young woman in Argentina who fainted and fell onto a moving train.

The 24 year-old woman, identified as Candela, fainted after not eating all day, and did not die suddenly from the COVID-19 vaccine.

In fact, she didn’t die from the incident, and was discharged from the hospital after a few days.”

“The Died Suddenly video showed Brazilian reported Rafael Silva collapsing during the Alterosa Alerta program on January 3, 2022.

Rafael Silva did not die, and did not collapse due to the third (booster) dose of the COVID-19 vaccine he received earlier.

He was found to have a mitral annular disjunction (MAD) – a structural malformation in his heart that he was born with. He was discharged about two weeks later, with an automatic defibrillator to prevent a recurrence.”

“The Died Suddenly video also showed a clip of a Colombian actress called Maria collapsing on Carolina Cruz’s Día a Día show.

The incident happened on October 13, 2022, and the actress, Maria, did not die as the Died Suddenly video suggests.”

The list goes on….

You didn't watch it did you?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From my understanding, the spike in the vax is several orders more concentrated than the similiar spike in the virus (bioweapon).

Coming around? You posted that as proof that these blood clots are caused by the vaccine and it doesn’t say that at all.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your understanding is based on hope, faith and misinformation.