Check your account email address ×

Died suddenly

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Has anyone figured out why the movie shows videos from 2019 and 2020? Or figured out why so many of the implied people who “died suddenly” didn’t actually die at all? AC didn’t know when I asked him.

:pc:

Did you watch it?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, and I’m wondering why they’re showing videos from 2019 and 2020. Can you please answer the question.

What did you think of the embalmers and the clots they are pulling out of the dead vaxxed?

I might not agree with 100% of the doc, but there is undeniable truths.

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did you think of the embalmers and the clots they are pulling out of the dead vaxxed?

I might not agree with 100% of the doc, but there is undeniable truths.

The reason I’m asking and the reason you’re not answering is because they’re clearly using any video they can find of anyone passing out to push their claims. It’s a bunch of BS. If they were actually onto something, they could have just skipped all of that and the relied on the medical evidence. They didn’t.

Edited by akvanden

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The reason I’m asking and the reason you’re not answering is because they’re clearly using any video they can find of anyone passing out to push their claims. It’s a bunch of BS. If they were actually were onto something, they could have just skipped all of that and the relied on the medical evidence. They didn’t.

Medical evidence?  Like the lady who dropped dead minutes after getting jabbed and they called it natural causes.

Get a fucking clue sheep.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Medical evidence?  Like the lady who dropped dead minutes after getting jabbed and they called it natural causes.

Get a fucking clue sheep.

Such a slam dunk they had to insert with videos from 2019 and 2020 and others who didn’t actually die.

:smack:

• Like 1

23 yr old ambulance driver heart attack...

Pittsburgh Public Safety officials have identified the first responder who died after the Penn Hills ambulance he was driving collided with another vehicle in Shadyside while suffering an apparent heart attack, according to authorities.

Paramedic Nicholas A. Theofilis of Penn Hills was driving along 5th and Morewood avenues shortly after 11 p.m. when he suffered a medical emergency and collided with another vehicle, Pittsburgh Public Safety officials said in a news release.

First responders found Theofilis in “life-threatening condition” when they arrived and transported him to a hospital where he later died, authorities said.’

A man who was a front-seat passenger in the ambulance suffered a head injury, cuts on his face and a possible concussion, public safely officials said.

The driver of the vehicle that collided with the medic unit was taken to a hospital for treatment after complaining of stomach pain.‘

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pittsburgh Public Safety officials have identified the first responder who died after the Penn Hills ambulance he was driving collided with another vehicle in Shadyside while suffering an apparent heart attack, according to authorities.

Paramedic Nicholas A. Theofilis of Penn Hills was driving along 5th and Morewood avenues shortly after 11 p.m. when he suffered a medical emergency and collided with another vehicle, Pittsburgh Public Safety officials said in a news release.

First responders found Theofilis in “life-threatening condition” when they arrived and transported him to a hospital where he later died, authorities said.’

A man who was a front-seat passenger in the ambulance suffered a head injury, cuts on his face and a possible concussion, public safely officials said.

The driver of the vehicle that collided with the medic unit was taken to a hospital for treatment after complaining of stomach pain.‘

And none of that every happened before, lol.  Keep grasping.  Not sure why you guys are so desperate to try to prove something when you can find any evidence.

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Huge red flag right there. 100% with out a doubt this was caused by the vax. There is just no question this was the result of the latest booster :bc:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Huge red flag right there. 100% with out a doubt this was caused by the vax. There is just no question this was the result of the latest booster :bc:

oh fucking grow up. its tested and safe you lunatic .seek help. 

not everythings a god dam conspiracy.

32 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

oh fucking grow up. its tested and safe you lunatic .seek help. 

not everythings a god dam conspiracy.

Is your name Francis by any chance :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Is your name Francis by any chance :dunno:

im going to give this a 2 / 10. try harder bitch .

do you want to be taken seriously on here, buck up.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And none of that every happened before, lol.  Keep grasping.  Not sure why you guys are so desperate to try to prove something when you can find any evidence.

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never heard about so many young people having heart attacks. It's common then :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

AC's behavior is lunatic fringe if we are being nice.  Fake, made up data to try to prove a conspiracy makes it one.

He's just another woke kid that's already got the entire world figured out.

Cries about our gun laws yet could barely hold off a platoon of squirrels and a battalion of rabbits with his arsenal but look at my African Blow gun guys :lol:. But I have a tree-oh-tree in case the nazis are coming :lol:

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's just another woke kid that's already got the entire world figured out.

Cries about our gun laws yet could barely hold off a platoon of squirrels and a battalion of rabbits with his arsenal but look at my African Blow gun guys :lol:. But I have a tree-oh-tree in case the nazis are coming :lol:

nigga , please.

you were awsefully interested in my air gun. :lol:

you don't know what woke is if you think im woke .

we kill moose here, not no little pansy ass deer. .thats pussy game.:lol:

Edited by ZR800efi

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

nigga , please.

you were awsefully interested in my air gun. :lol:

you don't know what woke is if you think im woke .

we kill moose here, not no little pansy ass deer. .thats pussy game.:lol:

:lol: I’ve killed far more moose than you kid, when you get over 20 let me know, then we’ll compare notes. Rookie.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: I’ve killed far more moose than you kid, when you get over 20 let me know, then we’ll compare notes. Rookie.

ooohhh look out. internet rambo coming through :lol:

'look at my 150 lb deer everybody. i hunts the big game '  

embarrassing.

• Haha 1