Check your account email address ×

This is your news on drugs

The MSM is in full-on "deflect and protect" on this.  Wow!  This is gonna cost them.  

This is the pinnicle of hypocrisy and selective journalism and reporting by our nation's information gatherers.  They are attacking Fox HARD about this.  Dishonest people hate it when others try to make them honest.

Truly, this is sad and a new low for the liberal media.

This is bad. This is how our govt topples other govts. They use the media to pit citizens against each other. Now we have the govt and media sources creating conflict. Not good. 

Just now, Anler said:

This is bad. This is how our govt topples other govts. They use the media to pit citizens against each other. Now we have the govt and media sources creating conflict. Not good. 

Yeah...this has been going on for a good while now.  I was actually going to start a thread about how our own media has divided us like never before.  But...lost interest.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...this has been going on for a good while now.  I was actually going to start a thread about how our own media has divided us like never before.  But...lost interest.

:lmao: only the ultra stupid (Ballsack) couldn't see how much of a hack network CNN is 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: only the ultra stupid (Ballsack) couldn't see how much of a hack network CNN is 

Dude you are the dumbest of the dumb on this site. you have no business laughing at anyone...

• Like 1

I don't watch cnn in fact it doesn't even come in here on my digital antenna, having said that there is some truth in  that little blurb. Trump tweeted with no quotation marks that Obama tapped his phone, he has put up no facts to support that claim and it has been debunked over and over.  The fact that Rice or anyone else unmasked the names doesn't change the fact that Trump was dead wrong in his claim.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't watch cnn in fact it doesn't even come in here on my digital antenna, having said that there is some truth in  that little blurb. Trump tweeted with no quotation marks that Obama tapped his phone, he has put up no facts to support that claim and it has been debunked over and over.  The fact that Rice or anyone else unmasked the names doesn't change the fact that Trump was dead wrong in his claim.

Its best to over react first, then check facts...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its best to over react first, then check facts...

Kind of like starting a war, then figuring out what the goal is. :wall:

However, Trump's reactionary tweet, while not 100% factual (let's be honest...his hyperbole is like nothing we've ever seen), had truth in it.  What he should have said/tweeted is: "We have some evidence pointing that the Obama administration was listening in to our transition team's conversations."

Then...poof!  !00% correct.

Just now, Zambroski said:

However, Trump's reactionary tweet, while not 100% factual (let's be honest...his hyperbole is like nothing we've ever seen), had truth in it.  What he should have said/tweeted is: "We have some evidence pointing that the Obama administration was listening in to our transition team's conversations."

When he puts things in writing he should pay a price for what he writes.  Someone needs to take the fucking phone out of his hands because even when i agree with his positions(and FTR I agree with much of what he has done) there has been nothing presented in any sort of way to try to sell the country on a vision/plan.  

He's a fucking joke at this point doing exactly what he complained about the last guy doing from using  EO to golfing and spending too much money on unnecessary travel to surrounding himself with incompetence.    Time for him to man up and actually lead and sell America on a vision then actually follow through with something rather than having shiny object syndrome.  Stop engaging in the noise thats surrounded him for decades and do whats best for this country it's what he was elected to do.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

While they were talking to Russians that were being wiretapped, that little point always seems to get left out.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

While they were talking to Russians that were being wiretapped, that little point always seems to get left out.

It doesn't matter though.  That can be easily seen as a "blanket" to do things they shouldn't have been doing.  Rice's involvement here and Flynn being "unmasked" illegally proves that.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

When he puts things in writing he should pay a price for what he writes.  Someone needs to take the fucking phone out of his hands because even when i agree with his positions(and FTR I agree with much of what he has done) there has been nothing presented in any sort of way to try to sell the country on a vision/plan.  

He's a fucking joke at this point doing exactly what he complained about the last guy doing from using  EO to golfing and spending too much money on unnecessary travel to surrounding himself with incompetence.    Time for him to man up and actually lead and sell America on a vision then actually follow through with something rather than having shiny object syndrome.  Stop engaging in the noise thats surrounded him for decades and do whats best for this country it's what he was elected to do.  

Well, I tend to agree with somebody needing to take the phone...or at least let somebody with a PR background look at them first. But, I have to keep reminding myself he has been the "smartest man in the room" all along (sometimes astonishingly so).

His EO's are essentially reversing all of that moron's EO so I'm fine with that.  I don't care about his travel either.  The presidency shouldn't be a jail sentence.  He's probably doing less travel than he has in years. In comparison, did his predecessor do more or less travel in office than he did once there?  Exactly.  The cost for protection just are what they are....that's not his fault.  I didn't complain about Obama's either...or W's or any other.  That's petty and stupid IMO.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn't matter though.  That can be easily seen as a "blanket" to do things they shouldn't have been doing.  Rice's involvement here and Flynn being "unmasked" illegally proves that.

Yes it does matter, what Trump said was false period. Unmasking is not illegal, releasing the name to the public is and no one knows who did that yet,  had Flynn never been unmasked he may still be serving.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The saddest part of American politics and journalism is the hypocrisy.   One side does it the other side complains.   Reverse it and the same goes on.  Here are some examples.

Iraq and Libya and Syria  Yes the scale is different but the premise was the same.   Nation building.   Dems hated us doing it in Iraq, Obama ran against that very thing then does it in Libya.  

Russia.   Mitt called them out as the biggest threat.   Obama poked fun at him uses Hillary and the reset button.   Now Trump wants to build a relationship with the Russian's as the worlds two leading super powers and the left is screaming they are the worst thing in the world.

Nominations.   Left uses nuclear option, right complains, Right will use the nuclear option left will complain.   Left says no nominee's to the SC in the final years of a POTUS term then wants one when it happens to them.   I'm pretty sure in Trumps last year the GOP will change their tune on this if it happens.

Trade.   Left plays both sides of the isle and the right now does too under Trump.  

Immigration.   Both for the most part want open borders for different reasons yet point fingers at one another for not getting anything done.   Clinton and Obama for years talked about the need for stronger borders yet want to let everyone in.   Remember Clinton's we are a nation of immigrants but we are also a nation of laws speech.  

I see it on here and its horrendous in politics and the MSM today.  Complete hatred of the opposing side.  MSM including Fox promotes it.   Our country has never been more divided.  For gods sake we have entire states, counties and cities saying they will completely ignore federal law.  What is this nation coming too.

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes it does matter, what Trump said was false period. Unmasking is not illegal, releasing the name to the public is and no one knows who did that yet,  had Flynn never been unmasked he may still be serving.

I disagree. Clearly Rice has been caught lying....AGAIN!   And it is clear your media is misleading you AGAIN...I've been watching it...and so have other Americans.  Your party had lost almost all credibility at this point.  And it will show in 2018...and 2020 and beyond.  

If you wanna go back and forth with negligent "lies" between Trump and Obama..well, we can do that too.  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The saddest part of American politics and journalism is the hypocrisy.   One side does it the other side complains.   Reverse it and the same goes on.  Here are some examples.

Iraq and Libya and Syria  Yes the scale is different but the premise was the same.   Nation building.   Dems hated us doing it in Iraq, Obama ran against that very thing then does it in Libya.  

Russia.   Mitt called them out as the biggest threat.   Obama poked fun at him uses Hillary and the reset button.   Now Trump wants to build a relationship with the Russian's as the worlds two leading super powers and the left is screaming they are the worst thing in the world.

Nominations.   Left uses nuclear option, right complains, Right will use the nuclear option left will complain.   Left says no nominee's to the SC in the final years of a POTUS term then wants one when it happens to them.   I'm pretty sure in Trumps last year the GOP will change their tune on this if it happens.

Trade.   Left plays both sides of the isle and the right now does too under Trump.  

Immigration.   Both for the most part want open borders for different reasons yet point fingers at one another for not getting anything done.   Clinton and Obama for years talked about the need for stronger borders yet want to let everyone in.   Remember Clinton's we are a nation of immigrants but we are also a nation of laws speech.  

I see it on here and its horrendous in politics and the MSM today.  Complete hatred of the opposing side.  MSM including Fox promotes it.   Our country has never been more divided.  For gods sake we have entire states, counties and cities saying they will completely ignore federal law.  What is this nation coming too.

Good post.  And I really feel we are more divided than we have ever been.  And really (sadly), I've lost interest in caring. I'm tired of the blaming and whining.  I'd rather just have a revolution.  I sometimes wonder how far we are from that?  I wonder what would be the breaking point?  An attempt on Trump's life?  A successful one?

I'm also noticing the blacks are ducking the fuck out of all this.  Always a sign that they sense some bad shit coming. :dunno:

57 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like there was ever any fucking doubt what a complete fucking lunatic idiot you are :lol:the first C is Cable you fucking ignoramus 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree. Clearly Rice has been caught lying....AGAIN!   And it is clear your media is misleading you AGAIN...I've been watching it...and so have other Americans.  Your party had lost almost all credibility at this point.  And it will show in 2018...and 2020 and beyond.  

If you wanna go back and forth with negligent "lies" between Trump and Obama..well, we can do that too.  

There is no legitimate reason that Rice had those names unmasked all of this wire tapping had nothing to do with Russia and Barry and Rice are in deep dodo these are the FACTS :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Don Lemon the same guy who actually asked is it plausible to consider black holes in the disappearance of planes. :lol:   What a fucking idiot.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

when he has mindless cretins to correct his silly tweets, why does he need to be accurate? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

when he has mindless cretins to correct his silly tweets, why does he need to be accurate? 

"Mindless cretins".  I like that better than "knuckle draggers".  Still not as good as "Racists!" though.

To answer your question though...apparently he doesn't need to be accurate.  Look what his tweets are doing to the left.  All fucked up now.