Check your account email address ×

out with the old in with the new

after a good long 10 year run with my Mack they finalily told me to park her and take the new truck and make some money with it '17 T880 550hp Cummins, while change is good will still miss the old Mack, good bye Ellie May, Hello Jethro Bodine

IMG_20170404_151543409_HDR.jpg

17264137_1589434754424576_3442934755778280394_n.jpg

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

.....only cuz I don't know why the fuck that means.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

what the fuck is flat bill

Trick it out like a "classy" Pete.  We call them flat-billers because of their owner's/driver's mentality.  You got to make sure you put a air dump valve in the air-ride seat too so you can sit damn near to the floor too!  

Don't EVER forget that one!

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

New is usually better...but not always....this pollution control shit is killing deisels.

Amen....and costing truck owners a hell of a lot more.  I see these fricken "hino" trucks everywhere now.  Hard to find a new international or freightliner in a straight job these days.  A guy that has one told me "no, it's also a piece of shit, but it's a cheaper piece of shit to own".  Lot of troubles with the IH's, and it's all emissions related.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Trick it out like a "classy" Pete.  We call them flat-billers because of their owner's/driver's mentality.  You got to make sure you put a air dump valve in the air-ride seat too so you can sit damn near to the floor too!  

Don't EVER forget that one!

oh fuck that my old fat ass needs air in the seat LOL, but did see some dumb fucker on the toll road the other day with his seat on the floor with a cab roof height shifter

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

oh fuck that my old fat ass needs air in the seat LOL, but did see some dumb fucker on the toll road the other day with his seat on the floor with a cab roof height shifter

Probably a big chrome sun visor about .75" off the hood too.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably a big chrome sun visor about .75" off the hood too.

truck was a POS freightshaker classic all beat to shit...........DOT cash cow LOL

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I was hoping you'd say Columbia with all rusty steel wheels.  

I will drive a B model Mack before I ever drive a Columbia again, most un-comfortable truck I have ever been in

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

I will drive a B model Mack before I ever drive a Columbia again, most un-comfortable truck I have ever been in

For a year or two, the only non-Columbia we had was the Volvo grain tandem.  I really enjoyed driving the Columbias, unless I was in the passenger seat.  

26 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I could not get comfortable in it went back to a spring ride classic instead of that columbia, and it was brand new, old classic was so much better than columbia

I think the most comfortable trucks I've driven lately have been our new to us Volvo VNL's.  Those have to be almost the ultimate grain hauler for us.  I think a T800 daycab might be better, but haven't drive one for a while to compare.  

I will agree with you on the Volvo, drove a t800 today as my new 1 doesn't have permits for PA and it rode great and ran great until a stupid fuck stopped in the passing lane with no warning and I damn near planted the fucker in his ass, close enough to break my mirror and hopefully his too