Check your account email address ×

See It’s Still the Same Shitshow

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said.  Poso knows.  Fucking dumb sheep.

Guy is evil.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit acting like you’re dropping bombshells here…we have been discussing shit like this for months.

Why is it that you still haven’t absorbed any of it?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Guy is evil.

Why is it that you still haven’t absorbed any of it?  

I post stuff from him all the time…maybe pay attention or don’t…IDGAF either way.😉

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I post stuff from him all the time…maybe pay attention or don’t…IDGAF either way.😉

I don’t have that kind of time it would take me hours a day to sift through all your posts  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:owned:

ownage denied.   :news: 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Busy guy between here and TBP…I get it.

No actually it’s called employment that requires my attention for the most of my weekdays.  Shocking concept for you I know!  😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No actually it’s called employment that requires my attention for the most of my weekdays.  Shocking concept for you I know!  😆

I'm constantly having to explain what I'm laughing at. How do you explain the broken keyboards and such? 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm constantly having to explain what I'm laughing at. How do you explain the broken keyboards and such? 

You lost me…..nothing going on in the office today so I’m just killing some time.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m on week two of missing work…got some wonky thyroid issues that I’m trying to sort out…sucks. I’ve been on Thyroid Meds for 25 years and never had an issue until recently. 🤔

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m on week two of missing work…got some wonky thyroid issues that I’m trying to sort out…sucks. I’ve been on Thyroid Meds for 25 years and never had an issue until recently. 🤔

I don't know how the hell he keeps track of everyones online hrs totals, post total and who's met who.

He must keep a spreadsheet or something. Wgaf.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is he still booted from Woolie’s snowmobile gang? :lol: 

Naw we made peace.  Arguing over politics is stupid.  Washington doesn’t give a shit about the rest of us and want us arguing so we’re distracted from the fuckery that goes on in that town.  4 of us rented a place for the winter in Jackman again for the winter.  :bc: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Naw we made peace.  Arguing over politics is stupid.  Washington doesn’t give a shit about the rest of us and want us arguing so we’re distracted from the fuckery that goes on in that town.  4 of us rented a place for the winter in Jackman again for the winter.  :bc: 

Good to hear.  Snowmobiling is the common denominator - not politics.  Glad he has a crew to enjoy the sport with.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Narrative?  Still not paying attention, stick to peeps like Poso, it makes you look smarter.

As for Toolkit, he just took out MC as the sites biggest moron.

Lol, you have both of them beat by way more than a mile.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your 3 years behind me.

Perhaps you meant you are, but you are so dumb maybe you just don't know

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, triggered is when you start calling out forum members.  Starting threads with forum members names.

You name is shitshow?  Sort of makes sense.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Welcome back……just a warning there are some Russian trolls …well that or they are on Retard release and un medicated.

Some people have a hard time supporting Nazis. Surprisingly some are rather comfortable supporting Nazis.