Check your account email address ×

Haha...good on Mccarthy...will remove Schiff,Omar and Swalwell from committees

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you know if you didn't vote for Trump or Biden in 2020 and voted third party it's your fault that Biden is in office?  

Had that information been in the rule book I may not have voted at all.  Get your black sharpie out and perform the revision please.

bored.gif.384b4b8f6d03f4d2111aeb8c0791fa8c.gif

Why not just stay home?

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

The guy went on TV 3 days a week and spoke openly of classified information.

He was the front man for the Steele Dossier hoax that cost the American people hundreds of millions in tax dollars and untold productivity/prosperity that could have come from letting the Trump team work.

He committed perjury on several occasions.

If I could pick 3 politicians to face a military tribunal and firing squad, he'd be at the top of the list.

This has to happen to scare the others straight.  If there aren't consequences for these people, it's time for revolution.  Seriously.  Both sides will just keep getting away with this crap.

Good reasoning, not sure how well most of the public would accept the punishment though.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For accusing a sitting president for what amounts to treason and dragging the country through 5 years of lies and bullshit.

I can't wait to hear what the incoming house Republicans accuse Biden of... :)

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For?

Mean tweets to begin with...

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why not just stay home?

Why not just STFU and fix Canada's problems? 

Make an effort man... Run for office, sell some silly red hats, don't just sit there and complain... Git bizzy! 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good reasoning, not sure how well most of the public would accept the punishment though.

Make an effort man... Run for office, sell some silly red hats, don't just sit there and complain... Git bizzy! 

Cause your problems become the world's problems.  

e have enough problems to and Trudeau needs to swing from the neck until dead.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We already know what they’re going to accuse him of.  Maybe now we’ll actually get a fair hearing about it, and a prosecution if guilty.

Thanks for the non serious answer.

AC is more informed about American politics than most Americans are.  He also owns a home in the US.   I suspect it’s because he saw what has been happening in Canada and sees the US heading down the same globalist totalitarian path. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause your problems become the world's problems.  

e have enough problems to and Trudeau needs to swing from the neck until dead.

well said... 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

Just now, DriftBusta said:

We already know what they’re going to accuse him of.  Maybe now we’ll actually get a fair hearing about it, and a prosecution if guilty.

Thanks for the non serious answer.

AC is more informed about American politics than most Americans are.  He also owns a home in the US.   I suspect it’s because he saw what has been happening in Canada and sees the US heading down the same globalist totalitarian path. 

and then we'll get Kamala....

haven't really thought that one through have they 

I'm kinda busy... 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well said... 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

and then we'll get Kamala....

haven't really thought that one through have they 

I'm kinda busy... 

Kamala doesn’t have a prayer of winning an election.  I would think we could at least agree on that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kamala doesn’t have a prayer of winning an election.  I would think we could at least agree on that.

She'd win if she was going against Trump. God forbid that doesn't happen.

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Impeaching Biden, getting him out of office gives you ____________? 

We won’t see that with the D bags I mean party holding the senate.  Maybe when all the lies are exposed and steps are taken to restore election integrity, that will happen then.

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

She'd win if she was going against Trump. God forbid that doesn't happen.

You’ve really jumped the shark if you think that.  :lol: Surprised your toadie boys haven’t given that post their requisite likes!

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, Adam Schiff is the man who said in March 2017 that he had personally seen “more than circumstantial evidence” that President Trump and his team had colluded with Russians to influence the 2016 election.

one of many outright lies he swore to be true over and over. How long did the fukface say he was going to produce a source with proof of information that would put trump in prison??  over and over for months he dragged things on and he had nothing!    he was a huge part of the disinformation posse in DC.       the fuck lied and pushed false information to defame a sitting president. string his ass up.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Impeaching Biden, getting him out of office gives you ____________? 

Get rid of Harris as a useless traitor for aiding and abetting the enemy with the open border, she IS said to be in charge of that department.    and that gives us who?

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Probably Obama.  But they are both the same. Pieces of filth.

Courageous to say that here.  For what specific reasons (with hindsight) would you choose him over mittens? 

Enjoy your 🏆 for being honest.