Check your account email address ×

Are you team Mitch or team Lindsey?

Pick a side  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I'm with team...

• Mitch
    • Lindsey

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

looks like black lives matter and Antifa in Madison, :lol:you got a vote on your poll C2C good for you.  :thumbsup:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761117892fff8a0f13c0fa

looks like you already have your hands full over in that logging thread... save your energy.  ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

All bullshit aside who do you really want to win on the next go-round? 

only one person has officially announced his presidential candidacy... and certainly not him.   Biden needs to pull an LBJ, I'm not crazy about DeSantis and I'll probably wait to see who the Libertarians decide to lose with. 

this thread was about Mitch and Lindsey though...  ;)

Mitch has been in the Senate since 1985

Lindsey has been in the Senate since 2003 and was in the house from 1995-2003

they're squabbling... if you read the first post.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

only one person has officially announced his presidential candidacy... and certainly not him.   Biden needs to pull an LBJ, I'm not crazy about DeSantis and I'll probably wait to see who the Libertarians decide to lose with. 

this thread was about Mitch and Lindsey though...  ;)

Mitch has been in the Senate since 1985

Lindsey has been in the Senate since 2003 and was in the house from 1995-2003

they're squabbling... if you read the first post.

You dipshit, you say you are republican or conservative, but the stupid polls and posts you make all try and divide the republican party and you constantly tear them apart.

You either do it on purpose or you are too ignorant to understand how to unite a party.

Maybe you are a democrat, just admit it.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You dipshit, you say you are republican or conservative, but the stupid polls and posts you make all try and divide the republican party and you constantly tear them apart.

You either do it on purpose or you are too ignorant to understand how to unite a party.

😂😂

No maybe about it….you’re a halfwit.😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a nice little world you’ve created in your head.😂

I don't live in a constant liberal world hell bent on dividing conservatives.  I understand how to unite people.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't live in a constant liberal world hell bent on dividing conservatives.  I understand how to unite people.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a nice little world you’ve created in your head.😂

:bong:

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

hey Gary!

SphericalInsignificantBighorn-max-1mb.gi

what on earth seriously makes you believe even for a mere moment your prophet is going to unite the republican party?  have you ignored what other republicans have been saying, that aren't his boot lickers?  

if the shit in between your ears can't recall... I've said before and I'll say again that I'm very much fiscally conservative and more socially liberal.  so what of it?  you've never met anyone in your life that thinks just like you or challenges your beliefs?   grow the fuck up man.  ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You think?

:lol:

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I wouldn't call you a republican either.

You're a Trumper.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if the shit in between your ears can't recall... I've said before and I'll say again that I'm very much fiscally conservative and more socially liberal.  so what of it?  you've never met anyone in your life that thinks just like you or challenges your beliefs?   grow the fuck up man.  ;)

Stop asking dipshit questions choosing one republican over another.  They are designed to split a group rather than unite. 

Just now, racer254 said:

You dipshits are the problem.  Too worried about trying to push conservatives against each other.

Actually quite the opposite. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Stop asking dipshit questions choosing one republican over another.  They are designed to split a group rather than unite. 

Do you know what a primary is?

Just now, racer254 said:

You dipshits are the problem.  Too worried about trying to push conservatives against each other.

Yeah that’s it…some random guys on a sled forum are the problem.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you know what a primary is?

Yeah that’s it…some random guys on a sled forum are the problem.😂

Look at the questions being asked.  Choose this repub or that repub.  They are both republicans, simple.  They don't understand what causes a divide.  I know you like that, but if we all understand that we need to stick together, democrats will lose and lose big.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Look at the questions being asked.  Choose this repub or that repub.  They are both republicans, simple.  They don't understand what causes a divide.  I know you like that, but if we all understand that we need to stick together, democrats will lose and lose big.

Holy shit.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1