Check your account email address ×

Let the investigations begin

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

not especially but they would carry a higher legitimate background than any trump investigation/impeachment.

so in the end there may be real exposure and get a legitimate result as opposed to the charade the democrats manufactured and orchestrated. or it might not we will see if the "evidence" has merit or is just a replublicaln"dossier" 

there is evidence to make a claim against biden the exact opposite of a claim made and investigate trump for years to try and find evidence to justify the claim. 

Or does your hatred of trump blind you of what occurred 

show me all my posts supporting Biden or his kid... I have time, and you'll need a lot of it.  :news:

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

you should try to take your TDS and transfer it to biden instead of ignoring it over the irrelevant trump

Otb, whoa hold the farm up there rooster.  the mango moron just announced he's running for the presidency again this week... so down the road you should probably lay off the IRRELEVANT lingo.

;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Otb, whoa hold the farm up there rooster.  the mango moron just announced he's running for the presidency again this week... so down the road you should probably lay off the IRRELEVANT lingo.

;)

does he have any legit widespread support or just TDS afflicted haters who have nothing better to do than kick a dead horse? looking at you

Just now, Roosting said:

does he have any legit widespread support or just TDS afflicted haters who have nothing better to do than kick a dead horse? looking at you

I'll kick him until he's dead or irrelevant... which ever comes first.  

:beatingdeadhorse:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

man when trump wins in 24 theres going to be some upset posters on here.

No one was really upset here that I saw when the red wave didn't happen last week. Except for maybe Pete and DriftBusta, but they're always upset about one thing or another. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one was really upset here that I saw when the red wave didn't happen last week. Except for maybe Pete and DriftBusta, but they're always upset about one thing or another. 

Ahh yes so I’m living in your head. Show me one post of me saying anything about what happened last Tuesday. I have not been here in over 2 weeks yet you know it all.

This is why I call ppl out like you 

YOURE A ASSHOLE

Just now, Pete said:

Ahh yes so I’m living in your head. Show me one post of me saying anything about what happened last Tuesday. I have not been here in over 2 weeks yet you know it all.

YOURE A ASSHOLE

I didn't say you were mad about what happened last Tuesday. I said you're always mad about one thing or another. Your post I quoted is case and point.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

YOURE A ASSHOLE

Deep breaths…. Count to ten. :lol:

Jesus Christ it’s a miracle you haven’t stroked out yet today

• Haha 2

Donald Trump would act ‘like a little elementary school child,’ former spiritual adviser James Robison says - The Washington Post

“If Mr. Trump can’t stop his little petty issues, how does he expect people to stop major issues?” James Robison, the president of the Christian group Life Outreach International, said Wednesday night at a meeting of the National Association of Christian Lawmakers (NACL), a conservative political group that focuses on social issues.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/televangelist-who-advised-trump-turns-on-him-calls-him-a-little-elementary-school-child/ar-AA14eTwR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c6a8d3e1bd794a8d91988091d0d9473a

Polls suggest that evangelical voters have completely reversed their position on whether or not a politician immoral in their private life can be a good leader in the years since Trump took office.

However, in recent years the political involvement of evangelical communities has put strain on the faith, with many believers — particularly people of color — shifting away from alignment with the right.

well, that's inconvenient :news:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Just now, racer254 said:

What politician right now has a better approval rating than trump?

:pc:

Biden. DeSantis 

Edited by Steve753