Check your account email address ×

Chappelle SNL monologue

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I could not even watch the whole opening . Did any one honestly laugh even a bit ? 

I PVR the show and if the guest is good I'll watch the monologue otherwise I usually just skip to the weekend update. That's the only part I really enjoy anymore. The skits just don't cut it like in the old days. Jeopardy parody and Schweddy Balls were gold :lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I PVR the show and if the guest is good I'll watch the monologue otherwise I usually just skip to the weekend update. That's the only part I really enjoy anymore. The skits just don't cut it like in the old days. Jeopardy parody and Schweddy Balls were gold :lol:

this wasn't hilarious?

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Probably :bc: but vid not available in my country so I’m not sure what you’re showing :thumbsup:

aren't you an internet wizard or is Canada that oppressive about Covid humor? 

try this 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/covid-commercial/NBCE682053619

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/snl/videos/covid-commercial/1411223596071608/&ved=2ahUKEwi-99vYzKv7AhVOLzQIHVuNBy4QwqsBegQIBxAF&usg=AOvVaw2Cyy4dAHQ8RslPlXW1ShVa

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It’s got something to do with the uploader of the vid, it’s not a censorship thing. 
I’ll check em out :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s got something to do with the uploader of the vid, it’s not a censorship thing. 

I was going to say... 

If you can't make it work get in touch with Arctic crusher, he knows how to view Covid disinformation.  :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your country is simply keeping you safe from funny ass skits about covid. Or just trying to block you from SNL because it hasn't been real funny in decades  

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's part of the video clip in the first post, watch the whole thing unless you want it cherry picked and spoon fed to you.

Not 100% sure but by posting on twitter vs youtube the guys to the north of us can see some of these videos that they can't see on youtube????

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Not 100% sure but by posting on twitter vs youtube the guys to the north of us can see some of these videos that they can't see on youtube????

Hell, they can't be trusted with handguns... you think they can handle FREE SPEECH???!!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I can see about 90% of them but the others we see this

38D5D379-62B2-4836-AEB1-7F7137759863.jpeg

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:)

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and weekend update 

the female governors joke even made my wife 😆

Just watched last nights show. Best in a long time. Chappelle rocks :lol:

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, HSR said:

needs more norm.

even a dead norm macdonald is funnier then all these dorks on snl now combined