Check your account email address ×

was January 6 'on the ballot'?

J6   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Was J6 on the ballot in 2022

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

No, that couldn't be part of it at all.

Clearly it was caused by the deep state rigging the elections!

Screenshot_20221109_111155.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

There’s nothing wrong with asking the VP to decertify the electoral college. Would have no impact to the core values of our democracy.

That's just good trolling, libtards can't take a joke.

Now when a black President wears a tan suit, that's a real problem!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There’s nothing wrong with asking the VP to decertify the electoral college. Would have no impact to the core values of our democracy.

not all Republicans see things that way 

only three votes, I was anticipating a landslide victory before lunch for 'i hate you' 

so much for my pre-poll poling 

3 hours ago, toslow said:

You getting a little chubby on cause of no red wave 

no, just the deplorables and election deniers. 

I believe in a balance of power, and no single party should ever have too much of it.  our founders, the framers of our constitution were extremely smart.  I believe DJT is a traitor to the constitution. 

Feel free to use the 'i hate you' button.  :)

• Like 3

Just more young brainwashed idiots in the countery . Not there fault really we let the dfl run the schools for decades and now we have what we have . Oh well let em have it enjoy your shithole city's but hey at least when your old lady gets raped before the car jacking and no one is prosecuted she can get that abortion.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just more young brainwashed idiots in the countery . Not there fault really we let the dfl run the schools for decades and now we have what we have . Oh well let em have it enjoy your shithole city's but hey at least when your old lady gets raped before the car jacking and no one is prosecuted she can get that abortion.  

So not enough fascists like yourself…..got it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you're really reaching there... 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

In what way was he a traitor 

As I am not a republican... I'll let a lifelong republican judge explain it to you.

Judge Luttig, former judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit appointed by President George H.W. Bush 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

This is why you guys don't understand how Biden won, you have a really warped perspective of the world. 

• Haha 1