Check your account email address ×

Its almost official

3 minutes ago, irv said:

It's amazing, really, some still believe all the lies spewed by MSM and think Trump was bad for your country. Yeah, he could have toned things down a tad but how anyone could think he was bad for your country or your people compared to what you have now and what is currently going on not only in your country, let alone Ukraine, is simply mindboggling. 

Allow me to ask this...

How did you guys end up with Trudeau? 

What did his predecessor or opponents do wrong to get him elected? 

The Dems could have literally put a monkey up against Trump and won.  

We got Biden because of Trump and that's a very hard pill for the magatards to swallow.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

no...fucking ..contest.

I honestly think some on here, despite what they've now seen from Biden and company, would still vote for him rather than Trump because they've been brainwashed so bad into believing all the lies MSM has fed them over the last 4-5 yrs. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The future…Trumps comments about Desantis just happened. Any comment on that?

I would take either one over the other.

Politics is a hard business. Ask Lyin' Ted, Low Energy Jeb.......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I didn't vote for her, or for him either time.  

Coup?  please elaborate. 

Fake Russian bank records, coordination with DOJ. Sure the swamp might protect her but any where else in the world it would be a non military coup attempt. Love him or hate him the best quality of Trump is he aggravates the hell out of the inside the beltway crowd and he scares them. No matter what side of politics you take I would rather a guy liked by the masses and despised by the elite. When politicians are all smiles hand shakes and back patting you can be assured that the average Joe is getting screwed......see current president.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

I honestly think some on here, despite what they've now seen from Biden and company, would still vote for him rather than Trump because they've been brainwashed so bad into believing all the lies MSM has fed them over the last 4-5 yrs. 

I honestly think the vast majority would vote for Trump then lie about it, no question in my mind....

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Allow me to ask this...

We got Biden because of Trump and that's a very hard pill for the magatards to swallow.

question 1; legal pot and stupid young women who thought hes dreamy and soo like, woke and stuff.

question2; nothing really outside the normal crookery

statement; you got biden because of your media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

I honestly think the vast majority would vote for Trump then lie about it, no question in my mind....

Ahhh…so the dopey little nicknames appeal to you..good to know. 
Desantis isn’t Bush, Cruz or Rubio…I still think it backfires.

1 minute ago, irv said:

so all the stuff the J6 committee has investigated, all the stuff the DOJ is looking at and Fulton county GA is MSM brainwashing Irv? 

feel free to answer my other question when you get an opportunity 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Allow me to ask this...

Like you guys, it was a huge mistake that Trudeau got voted in. What we had was a 1000% better than what we have now. Many, like you guys, believed the MSM narrative and all the campaign lies. Many have now woken up. It's hard to imagine the likes of you and others still haven't. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

This is Joe:

“And all they’re doing is, it’s going to save them a hell of a lot of money and using the same transmission line that they transmitted the coal-fired electric on, we’re going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar power.”

This is Joe on drugs...

The President’s remarks yesterday have been twisted to suggest a meaning that was not intended; he regrets it if anyone hearing these remarks took offense.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Fake Russian bank records, coordination with DOJ. Sure the swamp might protect her but any where else in the world it would be a non military coup attempt. Love him or hate him the best quality of Trump is he aggravates the hell out of the inside the beltway crowd and he scares them. No matter what side of politics you take I would rather a guy liked by the masses and despised by the elite. When politicians are all smiles hand shakes and back patting you can be assured that the average Joe is getting screwed......see current president.

I don't like the Clintons, and agree on the swamp.

Why didn't Trump win the popular vote in 2016 or 2020? 

He's obviously not as popular as he or his supporters believe he is.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh…so the dopey little nicknames appeal to you..good to know. 
Desantis isn’t Bush, Cruz or Rubio…I still think it backfires.

Position assignment 101.....

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Like you guys, it was a huge mistake that Trudeau got voted in. What we had was a 1000% better than what we have now. Many, like you guys, believed the MSM narrative and all the campaign lies. Many have now woken up. It's hard to imagine the lies of you and others still haven't. 

62% of your country didn't vote conservative.  I'd hardly call that a mistake.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

You would be wrong. Trump is the only one Biden would beat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so all the stuff the J6 committee has investigated, all the stuff the DOJ is looking at and Fulton county GA is MSM brainwashing Irv? 

feel free to answer my other question when you get an opportunity 

Absolutely it is. J6 is a lie and a sideshow. Your DOJ and FBI, let alone your FDA and CDC is nothing but a joke too. How you can't see that now is beyond me? 

Just now, irv said:

Absolutely it is. J6 is a lie and a sideshow. Your DOJ and FBI, let alone your FDA and CDC is nothing but a joke too. How you can't see that now is beyond me? 

Jan 6th didn't happen? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Like you guys, it was a huge mistake that Trudeau got voted in. What we had was a 1000% better than what we have now. Many, like you guys, believed the MSM narrative and all the campaign lies. Many have now woken up. It's hard to imagine the lies of you and others still haven't. 

when do you get the next opportunity to vote him out?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is Joe:

“And all they’re doing is, it’s going to save them a hell of a lot of money and using the same transmission line that they transmitted the coal-fired electric on, we’re going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar power.”

This is Joe on drugs...

The President’s remarks yesterday have been twisted to suggest a meaning that was not intended; he regrets it if anyone hearing these remarks took offense.

Joe's a mess.  I don't think many here disagree.  I also don't believe even the libs on this site or most Democrats want him to run for 24 

If the R's take the house, impeach him and we somehow end up with Harris... that's on them. 

At this point with Biden it's like watching a football team that's down 48 points at half time but you can't leave the stadium until the fourth quarter is over. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

62% of your country didn't vote conservative.  I'd hardly call that a mistake.

hes in right now at 30 percent.

conservative scheer and the last idiot had the popular vote 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't like the Clintons, and agree on the swamp.

Why didn't Trump win the popular vote in 2016 or 2020? 

He's obviously not as popular as he or his supporters believe he is.  

Trump lost the popular vote because of California and New York which is why we don't have a popular vote election. Big population centers cannot be the only voice in the country or we would end up in a dumpster fire.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

He didn't run to win the popular vote.

Winning the popular vote is having the mildest case of herpes.... :lol:

it was claimed in the preceding post he's 'popular' which based upon two elections... he ain't 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

when do you get the next opportunity to vote him out?

Joe's a mess.  I don't think many here disagree.  I also don't believe even the libs on this site or most Democrats want him to run for 24 

If the R's take the house, impeach him and we somehow end up with Harris... that's on them. 

At this point with Biden it's like watching a football team that's down 48 points at half time but you can't leave the stadium until the fourth quarter is over. 

Everyone knew Biden was a mess. All this proves is how bad Trump was.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

hes in right now at 30 percent.

conservative scheer and the last idiot had the popular vote 

Looking at your stats. NDP and Liberals had more votes than Conservatives. They are booth left leaning parties are they not?