Check your account email address ×

Its almost official

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If Trump runs again we will have a democrat as a president elected in 24.

Trump and Biden both need to just go away for the sake of the country.

Wait, we can't have Kamala right now either... we're fucked for two more years either way. 

Bring on the memes!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump and Biden both need to just go away for the sake of the country.

Wait, we can't have Kamala right now either... we're fucked for two more years either way. 

Bring on the memes!  :lol:

We seriously need an amendment passed ... no political office can be held by someone over the age of 70.  Mandatory retirement at 70, regardless of the elected term.  We sure as fuck don't need another 80-something year old as POTUS.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you willing to accept the results of the 2022 mid-term elections of the united states of america?

Doesn’t  matter to me. I’ve got no vote in your country 

But i do try to stay up on your politics, as it seems to have a ripple effect on us Canadians 

Edited by toslow
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We seriously need an amendment passed ... no political office can be held by someone over the age of 70.  Mandatory retirement at 70, regardless of the elected term.  We sure as fuck don't need another 80-something year old as POTUS.

Yup, I'd prefer 66... that's social security age.  Also, term limits of no more than two terms in the house, two in the Senate and two in the white house. 

You serve your time for your constituents and you then GTFO!   No more never ending campaigning for a lifetime appointment. 

This should all be on the ballot in 2024 and let the American public vote for it rather than those who we elect to not actually perform the will of the people, for the people... 

Start a poll @Bontz 

• Like 2