Check your account email address ×

Boots On The Ground

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Make up your mind....do.you want accountability for the weapons weve sent?....you already posted about weapons being in the wrong hands.

Boots on the ground.....:lol:

You’re the perfect Biden voter

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Make up your mind....do.you want accountability for the weapons weve sent?....you already posted about weapons being in the wrong hands.

They're just advisors...

No. Really.... they said so....

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Those were Finnish weapons and if you really believe these are just “inspectors” go stick your head in a wood chipper.😉

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those were Finnish weapons and if you really believe these are just “inspectors” go stick your head in a wood chipper.😉

"An American soldier was killed in Ukraine today, a member of the 'weapons accountability' contingent. He was inspecting the performance of an M4 rifle against the ballistic armor of multiple targets 200 miles south of Kiev."

I give it a week... 10 days before this is a headline.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Congratulations for being the most gullible person on FSCE.  :bc:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well, he bought the Ghost of Kiev, so....

Didn't he buy the last stand on that Island as well?  :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah fuck accountability 

Oh yeah….you want to be held accountable for more dead US Soldiers…goddamn dude pull your head out once in awhile.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member

they should wear shirts with 'drop bombs here' written on it.

how long before a millitary 'mistake' casualty kicks off the confrontation these hawks been jerking off to for months.

so transparent. ' RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR TRIOOPS !! MORE UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION !! DDUURR!!!'

Edited by ZR800efi

This isn't good. I wish everyone just packed up and went home and let the chips fall where they may. Half of Ukraine is going to be living here by the time this is done.

Walked my dog to our usual pond the other morning and some strange dude is standing by shore. He threw a wrapper on the ground so I politely walked up with the dog and picked it up. He just nodded while talking in what I believe was Ukrainian on his phone.We have had around 10 families move here. Pissed me off.

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, HSR said:

This isn't good. I wish everyone just packed up and went home and let the chips fall where they may. Half of Ukraine is going to be living here by the time this is done.

Walked my dog to our usual pond the other morning and some strange dude is standing by shore. He threw a wrapper on the ground so I politely walked up with the dog and picked it up. He just nodded while talking in what I believe was Ukrainian on his phone.We have had around 10 families move here. Pissed me off.

no other countries should be involved in this except ukys and the russians. 

never should have been involved at all.period.

all this did was weaken our currencies and put us at risk for an attack. and for what?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

no other countries should be involved in this except ukys and the russians. 

never should have been involved at all.period.

all this did was weaken our currencies and put us at risk for an attack. and for what?

:bc: agreed 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

They're just advisors...

No. Really.... they said so....

7 hours ago, Snake said:

"An American soldier was killed in Ukraine today, a member of the 'weapons accountability' contingent. He was inspecting the performance of an M4 rifle against the ballistic armor of multiple targets 200 miles south of Kiev."

I give it a week... 10 days before this is a headline.

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Well, he bought the Ghost of Kiev, so....

So I see you're going to follow me around like a little puppy dog....is this what retirememt is all about?...thanks for making my decision to keep working a prudent one.  57 and retired spending  bucos amount of time on a message board.....get a grip dude or at least a part time job.

Way too young.....huge mistake.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Didn't he buy the last stand on that Island as well?  :lol:  

Yes.....bought the stamp. Totally awesome

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh yeah….you want to be held accountable for more dead US Soldiers…goddamn dude pull your head out once in awhile.

Ya know what....maybe it is time for boots on the ground and end this thing once and for all. Nato would destroy all of Russia in no time.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So I see you're going to follow me around like a little puppy dog....is this what retirememt is all about?...thanks for making my decision to keep working a prudent one.  57 and retired spending  bucos amount of time on a message board.....get a grip dude or at least a part time job.

Ya know what....maybe it is time for boots on the ground and end this thing once and for all. Nato would destroy all of Russia in no time.

You’re such a retarded faggot. Just dumb as fuck. Typical Biden voter 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Serious question……WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What do you call them ? They ate not in Nikes 

Cia payroll guernteed 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good god just pathetic