Check your account email address ×

More Not Serving Or Protecting

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, toslow said:

My guess, Is no

Well, you're wrong....I been in bar fights where barstools are flying, fortunately was never seriously hurt. A  couple bloody noses was my extent....Sent one guy to the hospital with loose teeth you could actually see them wiggling...cops did nothing but observe back then too.:lol:...and no charges filed from the cops or the now boomer victim.

Boomers were and are men compared to todays woke faggots

• Gold Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, you're wrong....I been in bar fights where barstools are flying, fortunately was never seriously hurt. A  couple bloody noses was my extent....Sent one guy to the hospital with loose teeth you could actually see them wiggling...cops did nothing but observe back then too.:lol:...and no charges filed from the cops or the now boomer victim.

Boomers were and are men compared to todays woke faggots

You are so full of shit . :bullshit:

"Been there , done that" 

A576770E-B920-4F3B-9FF0-EBFF459AE94C.jpeg

• Haha 1

If you read his post you can tell it’s bullshit by the wording alone.

hospital loose teeth, come on dude. You make it sound like a fucken war zone and then say that a guy went to the hospital with loose teeth, and you was close enough to see them wiggle 😂😂

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You are so full of shit . :bullshit:

"Been there , done that" 

A576770E-B920-4F3B-9FF0-EBFF459AE94C.jpeg

Don't care if you believe or not little guy.....had a pretty rough time growing up in my late.teens to late 20's......kinda lucky I lived through those wreckless years.  

Then, like a lightswitch, I changed my ways entirely......prolly with a little help with my girlfriend/now wife.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Don't care if you believe or not little guy.....had a pretty rough time growing up in my late.teens to late 20's......kinda lucky I lived through those wreckless years.  

Then, like a lightswitch, I changed my ways entirely......prolly with a little help with my girlfriend/now wife.

So you and another Guy kicked a Guy in the head repeatedly while he lay on the ground in front of a Cop? 

And thats what classifies to you as not being a pussy? 

Just trying to understand what part of been there done that you are referring too. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

If you read his post you can tell it’s bullshit by the wording alone.

hospital loose teeth, come on dude. You make it sound like a fucken war zone and then say that a guy went to the hospital with loose teeth, and you was close enough to see them wiggle 😂😂

Yeah OK....all BS.

Seen the guy up close and apoligised as he was being taken away. Asked if he was OK and he showed me his teeth. We were both tanked..he wasn't feeling any.pain..

Why would I lie about it?....Lots of fights growing up, it wasn't a big deal.....but I grew up and havent had any in years but still have a nasty temper at times and would not back down from a fight even @ 60.....lol

As Boomers age, the country becomes much less civilized. It's leading to a break down of law and order with little regard for human life. Thanks Gen X'ers. You've done well at carrying the torch. Fucking dumb asses. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah OK....all BS.

Seen the guy up close and apoligised as he was being taken away. Asked if he was OK and he showed me his teeth. We were both tanked..he wasn't feeling any.pain..

Why would I lie about it?....Lots of fights growing up, it wasn't a big deal.....but I grew up and havent had any in years but still have a nasty temper at times and would not back down from a fight even @ 60.....lol

Now you are apologizing to the Guy? Now hes being taken away to the hospital? 

I thought you said baddass boomers didnt tell the authority's "cus nOt pUsSyS"

And how is that even close to what happened in this video? 

Wow man. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So you and another Guy kicked a Guy in the head repeatedly while he lay on the ground in front of a Cop? 

And thats what classifies to you as not being a pussy? 

Just trying to understand what part of been there done that you are referring too. 

Dude....that video was nothing but a bar brawl which was a common occurrence with what you call...faggot Jersey Boomers.....not gonna lie....been there done that. Not exactly  the same circumstance......just general.

The cops were called to the same bars on a regular basis.....now most of those bars are long gone.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As Boomers age, the country becomes much less civilized. It's leading to a break down of law and order with little regard for human life. Thanks Gen X'ers. You've done well at carrying the torch. Fucking dumb asses. 

It is becoming less civilized and it falls on Liberal Democrat policies that have been in effect now for decades 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude....that video was nothing but a bar brawl which was a common occurrence with what you call...faggot Jersey Boomers.....not gonna lie....been there done that. Not exactly  the same circumstance......just general.

The cops were called to the same bars on a regular basis.....now most of those bars are long gone.

Not saying it wasnt common. 

Just never been a fan of 2 vs 1 or kicking a Guy when hes down. 

Guess im a pussy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Not saying it wasnt common. 

Just never been a fan of 2 vs 1 or kicking a Guy when hes down. 

Guess im a pussy. 

I dont like the 2 on 1 either but There are no rules in a bar fight and it was common for friends to jump in....which im sure is what happened in that video.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Boomer trying to relive his days as a badass.... :lol;

Not particularly a badass but I admit I held my own on more than one occasion.....and I never was the one to initiate or throw the first punch......it usually was the alcohol and some name  calling that got things moving......and many times ended up having a drink later on with that same person......

Yeah I love to  reminisce about old times often....wouldn't change a thing in my life.

Not particularly a badass but I admit I held my own on more than one occasion.....and I never was the one to initiate or throw the first punch......it usually was the alcohol and some name  calling that got things moving......and many times ended up having a drink later on with that same person......

Yeah I love to  reminisce about old times often....wouldn't change a thing in my life.

WGAF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not a fat fuck like you....obviously.

the biggest fight you ever had in your life was opening a bag of Fritos

Obviously I think you’re full of shit!😂

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You get into a bar fight....better be prepared. This was the norm when I was growing up. No weapons involved either.....unlike todays pussies.

Yep I had 1 hot head bud . It was almost a given some shit was going down when he was with .

But he could at least hold his own on 1 if not 2 guys . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

yup, girlfriend who turned into my wife... and assets to lose.   she saw me lose my shit one night trying to pry open a guys car door to pull him out after he almost T-boned her side of the car... and, that was the last time.  these days, everyplace has a security camera and everyone has a cell phone.  not worth it in exception of self defense.  

the video posted is a great example of the justified use of rubber bullets from the shotgun, lots of noise and stinging.

wonder how this same group would react if it was two people of color kicking the shit on the ground out of a white dude... or if it were some school girls of color?

or Paul Pelosi?  (too soon?)

selective outrage

• Like 1