Check your account email address ×

More Not Serving Or Protecting

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 guys pummeling one and then repeatedly curb stomping his face when he’s knocked out is far from what you described you worthless retarded faggot cop dick sucking half man cuck. Kill yourself 

Still don’t care bud. Sounds like you need to go ride your 4-stroke Ski-Doo touring sled down to the nearest homeless shelter and serve more free beans and save the world. After that, go visit these meth’d out redneck fucks at the jail and offer some financial support for their illegitimate kids and multiple baby mamas. 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Still don’t care bud. Sounds like you need to go ride your 4-stroke Ski-Doo touring sled down to the nearest homeless shelter and serve more free beans and save the world. After that, go visit these meth’d out redneck fucks at the jail and offer some financial support for their illegitimate kids and multiple baby mamas. 

bootlicker-boot.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup, girlfriend who turned into my wife... and assets to lose.   she saw me lose my shit one night trying to pry open a guys car door to pull him out after he almost T-boned her side of the car... and, that was the last time.  these days, everyplace has a security camera and everyone has a cell phone.  not worth it in exception of self defense.  

the video posted is a great example of the justified use of rubber bullets from the shotgun, lots of noise and stinging.

wonder how this same group would react if it was two people of color kicking the shit on the ground out of a white dude... or if it were some school girls of color?

or Paul Pelosi?  (too soon?)

selective outrage

I would  react the same Mr.Edgy…the cop was useless and should find a different line of work.

On 10/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, DriftBusta said:

Yeah gotta say, enough of this equality shit when it comes to policing.  Unless you're a 6' bull dyke lesbian, I just don't see the point in having some 5'4" 120 lb. female cop being expected to subdue some actual criminal 2x-3x her size and weight.  Its just retarded.  You can arm her with all the tasers and bullshit you want, some crazed large man gets his hands on her, she's done.

She signed up for the job.