Check your account email address ×

The Democrats Will Get Us All Nuked Before They’ll Admit They Robbed Us Of President Sanders

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

woolie getting fucking :owned: as usual  .......hey wollie....tell us about the WMD's you have the inside track on :lol: fucking idiot

You're almost as much of an idiot as Moto.  You ignore my countless positions about the state of both parties, and the fact that I'm not in fact for the MIC.  Instead, like him, you dipshits get wrapped up in this antifa anti cop anti operate within the system bullshit.  Its like two idiots coughing out bong hits and ranting against the man.  STFU already.   Maybe take some sociology and poli sci classes at the community college.  Because neither of you are fooling anyone with your pseudo intellect. :news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're almost as much of an idiot as Moto.  You ignore my countless positions about the state of both parties, and the fact that I'm not in fact for the MIC.  Instead, like him, you dipshits get wrapped up in this antifa anti cop anti operate within the system bullshit.  Its like two idiots coughing out bong hits and ranting against the man.  STFU already.   Maybe take some sociology and poli sci classes at the community college.  Because neither of you are fooling anyone with your pseudo intellect. :news: 

I just call a spade a spade man

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what, you don't want to live on unicorn island with comrades ben and noggin? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol::thumb: 

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. We still outspend most of the world, most of which are allies. We have 8 or 9 more aircraft carriers than the next country. 

And yes, the Republicans running us headlong into Iraq based on lies 15 years ago shows that they are also criminally corrupt.

God I cannot wait for you ignorant asshole boomers to die off. Get the fuck on with it already.

I'm right behind the boomers, and I bet I outlive you. :lol:

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup cause they want to justify new toys.  Fallen behind,  SMH,  theres no one who comes close to us militarily so who exactly are we falling behind too?  I'll tell you who the made up enemies to justify the MIC meanwhile the only ones we are actually fighting are the peasants wiping their ass with their hands and planting 30 year old shells on the side of the road and taking shots at you with 50's era ak's.  

"We need to make war a fair battle for all involved."

:lol:

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There you go. The statists finally agree:

Real freedom and peace will never be possible while statists still draw breath.

More death threats.  You and your little band of lewzers will never overthrow the government, so there's that and even if you did manage to disrupt law and order, the public would hunt you all down like rabid dogs.  Jesus guy, wake the fuck up already.  Your schemes are insane and unworkable.  The worst part is how much of your life you seem to invest in this lunacy.  I kind of feel sorry for you, cuz you're not a bad guy. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

More death threats.  You and your little band of lewzers will never overthrow the government, so there's that and even if you did manage to disrupt law and order, the public would hunt you all down like rabid dogs.  Jesus guy, wake the fuck up already.  Your schemes are insane and unworkable.  The worst part is how much of your life you seem to invest in this lunacy.  I kind of feel sorry for you, cuz you're not a bad guy. :lol: 

Not a death threat, just an observation.

17436272_279222339167241_6298469508300474318_o.jpg

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There you go. The statists finally agree:

Real freedom and peace will never be possible while statists still draw breath.

one of the few things we agree on is that you and ben will go to your graves whining, complaining, and very bitter about not having your version of utopia because it's impossible to achieve. instead of doing some things to make your surroundings a little better, you decide to waste your time with the impossible, like preaching anti-capitalism, or asking a nation to absorb terrorist attacks with no prevention or retaliation. so in the end, you have nothing.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one of the few things we agree on is that you and ben will go to your graves whining, complaining, and very bitter about not having your version of utopia because it's impossible to achieve. instead of doing some things to make your surroundings a little better, you decide to waste your time with the impossible, like preaching anti-capitalism, or asking a nation to absorb terrorist attacks with no prevention or retaliation. so in the end, you have nothing.

This is why liberals suck ass. 

No perspective outside their American centric view of the world.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Even of it came down to hand to hand combat we could stick 8th graders out there and I like our chances.

fuck no we have a generation of pussies not raised on using their fists to settle issues like in the past.  thinking our kids would get their ass kicked 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This is why liberals suck ass. 

No perspective outside their American centric view of the world.

The Antifa crowd will be the first to line up behind a dictator.   Its the history of communism. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Antifa aren't tankies, dummy.

17498912_1484449281566748_7752594760533385127_n.jpg

Tankies.   Got to love the antifa vocabulary.   I had to google it. :lol:  

Most of these kids can't take a shit without someone leading them to the toilet.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tankies.   Got to love the antifa vocabulary.   I had to google it. :lol:  

Most of these kids can't take a shit without someone leading them to the toilet.  

And the fact that you had to Google that term means you should shut the fuck up about the subject until you understand it better. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And the fact that you had to Google that term means you should shut the fuck up about the subject until you understand it better. 

:lol:  Understand does not equal agree to me....to you it does.  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:wrong:

Serious question Moto.   Do you own black army boots, pants and hoodie?   Do you do combat training for this revolution?

Edited by Highmark