Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk fires Twitter’s top brass after closing $44 billion deal:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought they gave you hcs guys your own forum?

I'm sorry that new members bother you so much. Would you like your own forum?Would that feel safer for you?

Schadenboner...

Elon Musk has dismissed four top executives at Twitter "for cause" in order to avoid having to pay them eight-figure severance packages, according to a report.

Immediately after completing the acquisition of Twitter on Thursday, Musk fired four top executives at the site -- CEO Parag Agrawal; CFO Ned Segal; Chief Legal Officer Vijaya Gadde; and General Counsel Sean Edgett.

Musk reportedly terminated the executives "for cause" -- which would void a clause in their contract that entitles them to payouts worth tens of millions of dollars in severance and unvested stock options, according to reports on Saturday by the New York Times and the Information.

The research firm Equilar told Reuters on Friday that Agrawal, Segal, and Gadde are in line to receive golden parachutes worth a total of some $122 million.

Equilar, which researches executive compensation, estimates that Agrawal's exit payout will total some $57.4 million while Segal will collect $44.5 million after his termination.

Gadde, who has become a lightning rod of controversy due to her reported role in aggressively policing Twitter's platform and banning users who run afoul of content moderation rules, is scheduled to receive a $20 million payout, according to Equilar.

Edited by Snake

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I'm sorry that new members bother you so much. Would you like your own forum?Would that feel safer for you?

No one has a problem with new members, it’s great for the forum.  But when a small handful behave like immature imbeciles and follow each other around from thread to thread, my scroll wheel on my mouse wears out prematurely.  Safer?  What, are you 12?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one has a problem with new members, it’s great for the forum.  But when a small handful behave like immature imbeciles and follow each other around from thread to thread, my scroll wheel on my mouse wears out prematurely.  Safer?  What, are you 12?

We have an ignore function here for panty waists. Maybe try that if certain members are bothering you then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So....when would you say this activity started?   

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So....when would you say this activity started?   

Wolfie vs Rob

Wolfie vs Jimmy Snacks

Wolfie vs Fat Dave

Those are just a few off the top of my head

Common denominator,them guys were all wrong.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wolfie vs Rob

Wolfie vs Jimmy Snacks

Wolfie vs Fat Dave

Those are just a few off the top of my head

Common denominator,them guys were all wrong.

It's been immature imbeciles for as long as I can remember  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSR said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

We have an ignore function here for panty waists. Maybe try that if certain members are bothering you then.

Without coming across like a dick .... well, who am I kidding - I'll be a dick :lol2: ... the way a couple of you follow Badger around is ridiculous.  There are threads outside the "dedicated one" where he'll post something and one of you two (you know who you are) go after him like a couple of 7th graders.  So, I'd say Wolfie isn't entirely wrong with his commentary.  And, isn't it somewhat ironic the ignore button gets referenced, but not used by the very ones who can't seem to ignore each other?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Without coming across like a dick .... well, who am I kidding - I'll be a dick :lol2: ... the way a couple of you follow Badger around is ridiculous.  There are threads outside the "dedicated one" where he'll post something and one of you two (you know who you are) go after him like a couple of 7th graders.  So, I'd say Wolfie isn't entirely wrong with his commentary.  And, isn't it somewhat ironic the ignore button gets referenced, but not used by the very ones who can't seem to ignore each other?

Chris the same can be said for guys on here and MC,yes you too have jumped on that wagon.Or how about you and C2C?? It's the way the forum works and it has been this way for a long time. Hell Woolie follows Jimmy around too.So what?? Are we here to have a kumbaya?

Bagder made his bed when he came at me hard even when I tried to ignore him .He'll get whatever I feel like giving back now.

Wolfie doesn't have a leg to stand on after the battles he's made the entire forum put up with.

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Chris the same can be said for guys on here and MC,yes you too have jumped on that wagon.Or how about you and C2C?? It's the way the forum works and it has been this way for a long time. Hell Woolie follows Jimmy around too.So what?? Are we here to have a kumbaya?

Bagder made his bed when he came at me hard even when I tried to ignore him .He'll get whatever I feel like giving back now.

Wolfie doesn't have a leg to stand on after the battles he's made the entire forum put up with.

I'm fully aware how the forum works :lol2:  It's part of the appeal, and why nobody in their right mind tries to get a new account on HCS.  I do think though, there's a difference between what Badger does and the likes of guys like MC and C2C.  The latter two are trolling, and get what they crave .... which is, attention.  Badger doesn't start umpteen threads per day, so it's not apples to apples.  Does he crave attention?  Maybe.  But just look at it from the perspective of, he finally let that dedicated thread die, and posts something that doesn't even pertain to you or Sean, yet you two go after him and start the same bullshit.

In the end, it doesn't matter because it all boils down to a WGAF moment.  I've ignored way more than I've responded to, because I really don't give two shits about the stupidity that goes on (and yes, that includes my own stupid commentary at times).  I just found it interesting that Wolfie called you guys out for the same thing I did last week.  Nothing more, nothing less.

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe.  But just look at it from the perspective of, he finally let that dedicated thread die, and posts something that doesn't even pertain to you or Sean, yet you two go after him and start the same bullshit.

Ahh the old "that's different it's MC", haven't heard that one before.He called my wife a stupid son of a bitch and a cunt. It was ME who said the party is over when Badger started bringing family into it not him. He has also been quoting all my posts from the CE down there for the last six months and using pics of MY dog in his av and sig when I ignore him. So you can defend that piece of shit all day long. Zero fucks given here bud.He made his bed. Feel free to put us both on ignore :bc: 

19 hours ago, Badger** said:

I know some ones @*@ who likes my meat. :owned: :lol2::lol:

This is him posting to another member. Just a real classy guy right!!

Geez is Wolfie doing the same thing here??No bash zone no less

It happens every time there is a huge exodus from RomperRoom.com.... buncha guys come in with their no moded posts like a kid who discovered his dick for the first time.

It always seems to settle out... some times it take a while...

But yeah... go ahead and get that new found bad assery out of your systems...

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

McLier brought it on himself.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'm fully aware how the forum works :lol2:  It's part of the appeal, and why nobody in their right mind tries to get a new account on HCS.  I do think though, there's a difference between what Badger does and the likes of guys like MC and C2C.  The latter two are trolling, and get what they crave .... which is, attention.  Badger doesn't start umpteen threads per day, so it's not apples to apples.  Does he crave attention?  Maybe.  But just look at it from the perspective of, he finally let that dedicated thread die, and posts something that doesn't even pertain to you or Sean, yet you two go after him and start the same bullshit.

In the end, it doesn't matter because it all boils down to a WGAF moment.  I've ignored way more than I've responded to, because I really don't give two shits about the stupidity that goes on (and yes, that includes my own stupid commentary at times).  I just found it interesting that Wolfie called you guys out for the same thing I did last week.  Nothing more, nothing less.

McLier is too stupid to be a troll

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

MCLiar started  years ago, a typical pathological lier , hypocrite and a world class blowhard. 

You just described Badger to a "T". His list of lies since he got here is very long, he's a hypocrite too but doesn't know what it means.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You just described Badger to a "T". His list of lies since he got here is very long, he's a hypocrite too but doesn't know what it means.

Not defending but He’ll never catch up with MCLiar 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not defending but He’ll never catch up with MCLiar 

I don't follow his threads that much because they're mostly the same guys and the same comments. No big deal to me,have fun. That's what this forum is, Freedom sledder.Follow the one rule and post away. Baffles me that some guys on here don't get that and complain about where people came from or that someones picking on someone.

No names given but a few of us guys "not on here" :whistle: would pull this crap all the time, just fucking with guys, it was like walking on the edge but not fully crossing the line.9_9:lol2:

If you can't take it don't look IMO.9_9

I have not quoted these jokers for a week now but they still feel the need to quote me, shows me I'm living rent free in their heads, the funny thing is they allow it to affect them on a daily basis .  :thumbsup:   

For the win. :owned::lol2:

THE BADGER!! 

25-MUST-WATCH-Best-Picture-Academy-Award-Winners.jpg

Edited by Badger**