Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Insurance data says otherwise.  

You constantly talk about excess deaths and post graphs that don't support your claims. So rather than actually addressing and replying to said graphs, you're finally realizing they're not telling you what you want? :lol:

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Shut up, faggot. 

Ah, triggered again.  Not smart enough for a real comeback.  That's expected I guess.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I did, you're just too stupid to see it.

No, you didn't.  You posted something unrelated to the title of what you posted.  AGAIN.  Then you couldn't explain why.  Great work Lloyd!

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

So you agree that the 2020 data is wrong yet the 2021/22 data is correct?  You keep chirping about the “the IFR under 80 is 0.000 whatever” then you post this which completely contradicts that. 

Captain contradiction is almost a better name for him than Lloyd.  Happens daily.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The excess deaths are not part of the IFR calculation you moron.  0.09% for under 70 and 0.0003% for under 20.  There was no pandemic.

So only causes you want you count even though the total number goes up and has multiple categories?

You normally make no sense, but this takes the cake.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me dumb it down for you.

We have more deaths in 2022 than in 2020, how does that make the vax a win? 

Derrr....dumbed down for yourself.  There are fewer deaths here.  See the following

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

We have 100k fewer deaths in the US in 2022 compared to 2020.

Good job dumbing that down, dummy.

He will dumb it down either way, but be wrong as always.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You constantly talk about excess deaths and post graphs that don't support your claims. So rather than actually addressing and replying to said graphs, you're finally realizing they're not telling you what you want? :lol:

He just says what his flock tells him and posts what links they give him.  He doesn't understand ANY of it.  If he did, he would actually type a point instead of relying on links to prove his point is wrong.  Stupidity runs strong in that one.

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

So NO ONE has ever had a heart attack before the pandemic?

Your inability to understand rudimentary cause and effect is dumbfounding.

Healthy 49 year old Women ? 

Young athletes ? 

Kids? 

:nea:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So NO ONE has ever had a heart attack before the pandemic?

Your inability to understand rudimentary cause and effect is dumbfounding.

Not like we are seeing.

Fucking moron on full display.

• Gold Member

yeah the whole thing with 20 something year old soccer players dropping like flies there seems pretty weird.

kids too. its easier to ignore it though. 

go on by , those kindergartners never took care of thereselves.'

• Gold Member

compare insurance claims from pre mandates  2020 to 21 after the vaccinations were pushed and mandated.

pretty interesting. also crazy how trhe bulk of the heart failures in that time frame of the pandemic basically flipped to the 18-40 group from the 40-64 group post mandate.

even more crazy is the record sales all the funeral homes had with all the covid deaths in 19-20. wildly average. almost like nothing changed at all.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not like we are seeing.

Fucking moron on full display.

What about AIDS cases? Shouldn't they be rising substantially if millions are getting it from booster shots? Let's see some real data for once about this.

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

compare insurance claims from pre mandates  2020 to 21 after the vaccinations were pushed and mandated.

pretty interesting. also crazy how trhe bulk of the heart failures in that time frame of the pandemic basically flipped to the 18-40 group from the 40-64 group post mandate.

even more crazy is the record sales all the funeral homes had with all the covid deaths in 19-20. wildly average. almost like nothing changed at all.

Let's see some real data where this is concerned. And I don't mean some jabroni talking shit on Twitter.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Let's see some real data where this is concerned. And I don't mean some jabroni talking shit on Twitter.

WallStreet analyst and 2 physicians break it down pretty good .

watch it. dont watch it. i dont give a shit. but here it is.

Sudden Adult Deaths Since 2021: Ed Dowd (Ex BlackRock Manager) w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew - YouTube 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You've been shown it over and over again, best to just keep your head in the sand.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What about AIDS cases? Shouldn't they be rising substantially if millions are getting it from booster shots? Let's see some real data for once about this.

What is this gonna look like 10 years out.

15 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

WallStreet analyst and 2 physicians break it down pretty good .

watch it. dont watch it. i dont give a shit. but here it is.

Sudden Adult Deaths Since 2021: Ed Dowd (Ex BlackRock Manager) w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew - YouTube 

I've seen that. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You've been shown it over and over again, best to just keep your head in the sand.

You haven't shown anything credible . You're good at calling people names though.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is this gonna look like 10 years out.

I'm guessing it'll be the same as climate change. You fit in good with those types.

:bc:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm guessing it'll be the same as climate change. You fit in good with those types.

Its all part of the same grift, covid was the warmup.  Climate change/ covid/ ukraine its all for the benefit of the elites.

You've been played.

image.thumb.png.742f6e2cc2b7e403eb7e65ca3b4282f3.png

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its all part of the same grift, covid was the warmup.  Climate change/ covid/ ukraine its all for the benefit of the elites.

You've been played.

image.thumb.png.742f6e2cc2b7e403eb7e65ca3b4282f3.png

Hasn't played a big part in my life. You can't say the same. You've wasted months on this site pushing your garbage.