Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Over 1200 people died in the first 60 days after getting the vax from Pfizer, all documented.  All public info.

Let’s see this documentation.

Shouldn’t that be A LOT higher if they’re causing 95% of all deaths?

:pc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Some people will argue just to argue, my neighbor died the day of getting the vax. The guy was in great shape and he lived in Canada his house down here he used as his vacation home. his wife was supposed to move back down here to live.   

The vax is killing people and provides zero benefit.

This has been the biggest con job in the history of mankind and a good 30% of the population still can't see the fraud.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let’s see this documentation.

Shouldn’t that be A LOT higher if they’re causing 95% of all deaths?

:pc:

Its in the Pfizer data they wanted to hide for 75 years.  Are you telling me a smart guy like you can't find that when you've been given several links over and over again?

Also, go watch the video with the embalmer, also see what the blood clots looks like that they're pulling out of boosted stiffs.

All you pro-vaxxers are now refusing to get more jabs, don't even believe your own bullshit.:lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its in the Pfizer data they wanted to hide for 75 years.  Are you telling me a smart guy like you can't find that when you've been given several links over and over again?

No it’s not. Prove me wrong.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Also, go watch the video with the embalmer, also see what the blood clots looks like that they're pulling out of boosted stiffs.

You still can’t explain why excess deaths aren’t up 1,800% if 95% of deaths are vaccine related. 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All you pro-vaxxers are now refusing to get more jabs, don't even believe your own bullshit.

Severe cases, deaths, etc, are way down with current variants. Why is that so hard for you to follow? 

Here is the Pfizer whistleblower again.

Just how did the RSV get inserted into the mRNA vax. 

You've all been played for fools.

But like Twain said, its easier to remain a fool than to accept the truth. 

Bunch of fucking amature hour morons.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Badger** said:

Google has a lot of good info on the subject all you have to do is go look for it. :bc:

Google, like facebook, and many others are complicit in all of this. I don't know the answer, if true or not, but I certainly wouldn't be using Google to find out if anything regarding the vaccines or big Pharma was true or not.

Watch this from where I timestamped it and you'll see some, of the many, who are involved with this cover up.

https://tube.oraclefilms.com/w/dnGpSrTLoqYrp4Q4hrYKs8?start=50m19s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, irv said:

Google, like facebook, and many others are complicit in all of this. I don't know the answer, if true or not, but I certainly wouldn't be using Google to find out if anything regarding the vaccines or big Pharma was true or not.

Watch this from where I timestamped it and you'll see some, of the many, who are involved with this cover up.

https://tube.oraclefilms.com/w/dnGpSrTLoqYrp4Q4hrYKs8?start=50m19s

That's a great doc.  A must watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's a great doc.  A must watch.

Will it explain how 95% of all deaths are from the vaccine now, or were you planning to explain that? I’m still really interested in knowing.

Just now, akvanden said:

Will it explain how 95% of all deaths are from the vaccine now, or were you planning to explain that? I’m still really interested in knowing.

No but this is what embalmed are pulling out of boosted stiffs.

FgBUJOhWIAE4Tp_?format=jpg&name=large

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pfizer has nothing to do with anything.

Be funny when all these people that questioned covid and the jabs are back on twitter. 

Big Pharma is big mad 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dr James Thorpe.

Vaids in babies now.

Nothing to see.

AC, you better not let the naysayers see this, they may have a total breakdown. :mc:

Edited by Badger**
  • Confused 1