Check your account email address ×

Turning them into pussies(liberals) one kid at a time.

Who determines who is carrying the pretend ball?  

Oh and yes this has Liberal smeared all over it, pretty soon kids won't even get grades, it will be just a pass or fail and since nobody can fail, it only leaves one outcome.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh and yes this has Liberal smeared all over it, pretty soon kids won't even get grades, it will be just a pass or fail and since nobody can fail, it only leaves one outcome.

It's satire you moron

Read the headline

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Read below.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You take this place way too seriously

Say the idiots that were duped by a satire piece that was clearly labelled as a satire piece.

I don't take this place seriously at all.  I'm here to laugh at the morons, which I do daily.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Say the idiots that were duped by a satire piece that was clearly labelled as a satire piece.

I don't take this place seriously at all.  I'm here to laugh at the morons, which I do daily.

Calm the fuck down you spaz and have some fun instead of being an uptight cunt all the time 

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Article is over 3 years old and it has been posted a few times before.

I think the laugh is mainly at you.:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Article is over 3 years old and it has been posted a few times before.

I think the laugh is mainly at you.:lol:

Oh, now you notice the details and pretend like you knew them the whole time.  

:lol:

39 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It's satire you moron

Read the headline

Your boy toy has already passed a law so we dont hurt muslims feelings....this maybe satire but its where you libs are headed....

• Like 1

Just now, Dave said:

Your boy toy has already passed a law so we dont hurt muslims feelings....this maybe satire but its where you libs are headed....

He should pass a law to prevent you guys from getting butthurt over complete nonsense and comedy pieces 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

He should pass a law to prevent you guys from getting butthurt over complete nonsense and comedy pieces 

Its reality in a libs everyday life...that shows the concern libs have with butthurt....

Turning it around makes you look more the fool.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Removing tests / exams from the classroom is only a matter of time. If you believe you know the material taught then you do. Just a comment on the direction the world is heading... no winners, no losers, everyone gets a ribbon or trophy

Edited by 02sled

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Removing tests / exams from the classroom is only a matter of time. If you believe you know the material taught then you do. Just a comment on the direction the world is heading... no winners, no losers, everyone gets a ribbon or trophy

Just look at the Tards gender neutral government,  forget qualifications and give the job to a less qualified woman, just because.

Shit when I was in HS, the median average was 65%, today its 82% in most classes.  Are kids smarter, no but lets give everyone an "A" loses its relevance. 

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just look at the Tards gender neutral government,  forget qualifications and give the job to a less qualified woman, just because.

Shit when I was in HS, the median average was 65%, today its 82% in most classes.  Are kids smarter, no but lets give everyone an "A" loses its relevance.

The last century, particularly the latter half saw the greatest most rapid advancements in history. People were motivated and challenged to achieve and excel as part of the culture of the times. Now we are enabling and praising mediocrity. People are becoming experts at doing just enough to get and keep a job. They are all winners regardless so there isn't any motivation to excel at anything.

I remember my parents providing me an incentive based on my report cards. The better the report card the better the reward. X number of A's would perhaps get me a new bike or an increase from a C to a B maybe a new baseball glove.

There was a time in government where they were mandated to higher based on visible minority in the workforce. If you were an ethnic woman perhaps in a wheelchair you could be the new director of something regardless of qualifications or lack of. White male didn't stand a chance.

Edited by 02sled

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

sounds like homeschooling.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Fucking Canadians...

You should see our schools football team. No ball,and everyone gets a trophy for showing up.  We're one step away from introducing basket weaving in schools.  ...without needles of course 

• Like 1

According to Association spokesperson, Helen Dabney-Coyle, "By removing the ball, it's absolutely impossible to say 'this team won' and 'this team lost' or 'this child is better at soccer than that child.'"

"We want our children to grow up learning that sport is not about competition, rather it's about using your imagination. If you imagine you're good at soccer, then, you are."

LMFAO at these people.   Sorry not everyone can be good at everything.   My kids weren't great at singing and they knew it because I was honest and told them.   They didn't pursue singing.  BFD move on to something you are good at.  

5:15 mark

Edited by Highmark

"if you don't hate to lose more than you like to win...you've got problems...."

See, but if you can convince others that winning isn't everything, and everyone is a winner.  Well, the ones that are losers are winners too!

LIBRULZ!

Related image

33 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

You should see our schools football team. No ball,and everyone gets a trophy for showing up.  We're one step away from introducing basket weaving in schools.  ...without needles of course

of course without needles... they are dangerous... when I was a kid we had cap guns now they don't even allow kids to pretend their pointing finger is a gun and go pow pow

now if the boys want to play with Barbie dolls that's fine

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

We are seeing the attitude manifest itself in the adult population where losing is just part of life. It happens. As they enter the business world and find that they are not all given a hearty well done even when they screw up it is a traumatic event in their life. Imagine someone not getting that promotion because someone else was better qualified and the person who didn't breaking down in tears.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

We are seeing the attitude manifest itself in the adult population where losing is just part of life. It happens. As they enter the business world and find that they are not all given a hearty well done even when they screw up it is a traumatic event in their life. Imagine someone not getting that promotion because someone else was better qualified and the person who didn't breaking down in tears.

I remember in some of my kids baseball tournaments the losers brackets 2nd place trophy was bigger than the championship bracket 1st place trophy. :lol:

The mere fact they have to take orders from a superior is difficult for a lot of kids today.  Nuts.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

of course without needles... they are dangerous... when I was a kid we had cap guns now they don't even allow kids to pretend their pointing finger is a gun and go pow pow

now if the boys want to play with Barbie dolls that's fine

Cap guns lol. That's a good memory.  What about the actual metal toys like Tonka trucks... that was the shit back then lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Cap guns lol. That's a good memory.  What about the actual metal toys like Tonka trucks... that was the shit back then lol 

c523ec07b4c20dbf8feb50bd73cb5f17.jpg

download (63).jpg

• Like 2