Check your account email address ×

Ron Paul On The FBI

• Platinum Contributing Member

While Russiagate was going on FBI agents in the investigation were telling one another to go out and purchase professional liability insurance.   That says it all.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/fbi-texts-reveal-agents-bought-liability-insurance-over-russia-investigation/

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

But won't believe they wouldn do something to try and deep six Trump.

Did the FBI/CIA suddenly become benevolent when Trump was running and in office?

Clearly this is an old clip of Ron Paul and IIRC you and a few others snickered and laughed when his name was brought up here…maybe you only started becoming critical of the FBI when they went after your hero.🤔

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Clearly this is an old clip of Ron Paul and IIRC you and a few others snickered and laughed when his name was brought up here…maybe you only started becoming critical of the FBI when they went after your hero.🤔

Sorry, but my father is clean.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly

To be fair how Trump was treated really brought to light how bad they really are.   Honestly I would be just as disgusted by their actions going back to 2016 if it was done to a democrat.  The DOJ/IC interfering in the election is as deep state as it gets. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

To be fair how Trump was treated really brought to light how bad they really are.   Honestly I would be just as disgusted by their actions going back to 2016 if it was done to a democrat.   

Fine but had the clip of Ron Paul been posted here previous to that I can name at least two members that would have shit on it.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but had the clip of Ron Paul been posted here previous to that I can name at least two members that would have shit on it.

Maybe so but not me.   I've posted literally dozens of times about how they are the best politicians out there regarding policy stances. 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe so but not me.   I've posted literally dozens of times about how they are the best politicians out there regarding policy stances. 

👊🏻👌🏻
Definitely wasn’t referring to you and I agree about Ron Paul.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

But won't believe they wouldn do something to try and deep six Trump.

Did the FBI/CIA suddenly become benevolent when Trump was running and in office?

Why did Trump sign the FISA bill giving them massive spying powers over ordinary citizens? 

• Thanks 1