Check your account email address ×

climate change not caused by 'man'?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how about many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many 'man'? 

:)

nothing burger.png

Liberal talking bullshit talking point you can't help but to masterbate over then share your excitement  over #1 

Will keep tabs for you from here on out because you know you are a moderate independent so we should not see 100 by Xmas lol 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Liberal talking bullshit talking point you can't help but to masterbate over then share your excitement  over #1 

Will keep tabs for you from here on out because you know you are a moderate independent so we should not see 100 by Xmas lol 

so you see no correlation between six billion more people on the planet between 1925 to today and a slight temperature change? 

when did math and science become a 'liberal' thing?  politics has rotted people's brains.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so you see no correlation between six billion more people on the planet between 1925 to today and a slight temperature change? 

when did math and science become a 'liberal' thing?  politics has rotted people's brains.

Case in point..

How about you just continue to live your life as always. This is a massive money making hoax that certain lunatics (see FS) think the world is going to end. Have you prepared for the end? We only got like 8 years left…

1 minute ago, Pete said:

How about you just continue to live your life as always. This is a massive money making hoax that certain lunatics (see FS) think the world is going to end. Have you prepared for the end? We only got like 8 years left…

Have I ever said that?

Has or has not the earth been warming since the last ice age?

It has.

Has human activity added to said warming?

Possibly

Does the planet have billions of more people on it now than it did after the last ice age? 

Yes 

With six billion more people on the planet now than in the 1920's do you believe we are using more of 'everything'?

I daily a V8 Tahoe, have two stroke sleds and an outboard.  If you can find a post of mine on here railing against either, or promoting EVs, solar power and banning any of ice engines, have at it.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Have I ever said that?

It has.

Possibly

Does the planet have billions of more people on it now than it did after the last ice age? 

Yes 

With six billion more people on the planet now than in the 1920's do you believe we are using more of 'everything'?

I daily a V8 Tahoe, have two stroke sleds and an outboard.  If you can find a post of mine on here railing against either, or promoting EVs, solar power and banning any of ice engines, have at it.

Then thank you for proving my statement.

Youre a fucking troll.. 

end of story

One of the warmest times was during the geologic period known as the Neoproterozoic, between 600 and 800 million years ago. Conditions were also frequently sweltering between 500 million and 250 million years ago.

Mid October 2022 and its been cold in Wisconsin 34 deg right now in southern Wisco this is early for us. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Mid October 2022 and its been cold in Wisconsin 34 deg right now in southern Wisco this is early for us. 

31 here atm, snowed yesterday

supposed to be in the 50's next weekend when we close the cottage for the year in the yoop.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

supposed to be in the 50's next weekend when we close the cottage for the year in the yoop.

You have to admit this is kind of early for us, I saw 30 at the Lake last night. Love that place of yours up there, just awesome.  Got to go get new shoes for the truck now. :thumbsup:

gy_wrangler_duratrac_full.jpg?imwidth=440&impolicy=tow-pdp-main

Let's assume there has been as you put it a slight change in temperature.  Can you tell me what the correct global temperature is. Can you tell me if the earth will produce more food with cooler or warmer temperatures?  Can you tell me how much co2 should be in our atmosphere?  Historically we are in a co2 drought. Lastly how much tax money and reduction in our standard of living is required to return the global average temperature that you decide is correct. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Do you not sled out of the cottage?  Or do you simply dry camp in the winter. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Let's assume there has been as you put it a slight change in temperature.  Can you tell me what the correct global temperature is. Can you tell me if the earth will produce more food with cooler or warmer temperatures?  Can you tell me how much co2 should be in our atmosphere?  Historically we are in a co2 drought. Lastly how much tax money and reduction in our standard of living is required to return the global average temperature that you decide is correct. 

if we're using the mean in most charts it appears 0C is the 'average' which appears better for snowmobiling.  :)

the earth doesn't produce the vast majority of food man eats today naturally but I would assume the historic mean would be ideal for plants and aquatic life

CO2 - nope.  I'll do some research when we get home later.  This acceptable or do you have a better source?  https://www.co2.earth/daily-co2

$4 per person and are you referring to the global standard of living, or your own?  I don't get to decide anything, I'm just a spec spinning on this big blue orb with the rest of you.  

graph_grid.png

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Do you not sled out of the cottage?  Or do you simply dry camp in the winter. 

nope, it's a three season cottage at best and not in an area I'd care to go riding when I have a trail head a mile from my house and over 700 miles of trail just in my county. 

gotta run, taking the German kids, daughter and wife to the mall of America today in my gas guzzling polluting SUV. :)

Have I ever said that?

It has.

Possibly

Yes 

i wonder how many people there were before the last ice age?  did they cause that one also?   or could it be that the earth is going to do its own thing regardless of us  humans because were like a bunch of fleas on a dog.  not real good for it but not gonna kill it either.         well unless those that run us dont find more way to cull the herd that look like something else is doing the culling.

:nudie:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You have to admit this is kind of early for us, I saw 30 at the Lake last night. Love that place of yours up there, just awesome.  Got to go get new shoes for the truck now. :thumbsup:

gy_wrangler_duratrac_full.jpg?imwidth=440&impolicy=tow-pdp-main

'Sister' has been up since Tuesday.  She took this from the driveway yesterday after running to town.

We've made it as far as Starbucks.  :lol:

IMG_20221015_084318.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Thanks 1