Check your account email address ×

You probably missed this.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Who gave us this mess we are experiencing now? If Trump would've behaved like an adult he'd likely still be in office. 

I am sure 90% of the people you call friends don't always behave like adults.

The whole fucking bunch of dem leadership acts like spoiled kids, yet the trump haters on this forum continue to strictly hold trump to some higher standard because it was all pushed by the media.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sure 90% of the people you call friends don't always behave like adults.

The whole fucking bunch of dem leadership acts like spoiled kids, yet the trump haters on this forum continue to strictly hold trump to some higher standard because it was all pushed by the media.

Are you serious? You think it's acceptable behavior for the leader of the most powerful country in the world to be playing gotcha 24/7 on Twitter? Hell guys pick on MC for being online to much and he's fucking retired, let alone the potus.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole thing was ripe from the start and of course the assholes in charge now don’t give two fucking shits. Instead they want to hire 85,000 IRS Agents to hammer the working class slobs like me. 🤬

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Right.  We better make sure every T is crossed and every dollar accounted for.  How can people not be furious. 

You guys still itemize after the Trump tax cuts?

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you serious? You think it's acceptable behavior for the leader of the most powerful country in the world to be playing gotcha 24/7 on Twitter? Hell guys pick on MC for being online to much and he's fucking retired, let alone the potus.

No,

I also don't think it's acceptable behavior to cheat on your wife in the oval office.

The POTUS over the years have all done questionable things, when did twitter become such a concern for the voting population?

Just now, racer254 said:

No,

I also don't think it's acceptable behavior to cheat on your wife in the oval office.

The POTUS over the years have all done questionable things, when did twitter become such a concern for the voting population?

Since a president started abusing it like a child.

As for questionable things. That's why Trump lost. Actions have consequences. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Since a president started abusing it like a child.

As for questionable things. That's why Trump lost. Actions have consequences. 

trump lost because of election fraud.  And election fraud will never be proven.  End of story.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trump lost because of election fraud.  And election fraud will never be proven.  End of story.

But they found 20 fraudulent votes in Florida. 

:lol:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-backer-charged-voter-fraud-wisconsin-82806728

Screenshot_20221012_124059.jpg

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole thing was ripe from the start and of course the assholes in charge now don’t give two fucking shits. Instead they want to hire 85,000 IRS Agents to hammer the working class slobs like me. 🤬

They want the big fish, they won't get enough from the working schleps. IMO, those new hires should have the task of auditing the PPP debacle, yeah I know, wishful thinking.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's funny how people keep trying to make light of a situation only when it benefits their own interests.

Bottom line is that there have been MANY MANY cases of fraud in the election and other elections, but people just keep trying to ignore it.

NEW YORK — The New York City Board of Elections accidentally included results from a mock trial of the city’s new ranked-choice voting system in unofficial primary returns released Tuesday — a snafu that threw the election process into chaos.

Tallies released Tuesday afternoon indicated that Kathryn Garcia had come within 2.2 points of leading Democratic candidate Eric Adams after ranked-choice tabulations were processed. But, shortly after the results were released, reporters and campaign staffers noticed there were roughly 135,000 more votes counted than those reported on election night.

Just now, racer254 said:

It's funny how people keep trying to make light of a situation only when it benefits their own interests.

Bottom line is that there have been MANY MANY cases of fraud in the election and other elections, but people just keep trying to ignore it.

NEW YORK — The New York City Board of Elections accidentally included results from a mock trial of the city’s new ranked-choice voting system in unofficial primary returns released Tuesday — a snafu that threw the election process into chaos.

Tallies released Tuesday afternoon indicated that Kathryn Garcia had come within 2.2 points of leading Democratic candidate Eric Adams after ranked-choice tabulations were processed. But, shortly after the results were released, reporters and campaign staffers noticed there were roughly 135,000 more votes counted than those reported on election night.

That's great that they caught it. You don't think looking for fraud in the 2020 election has been exhausted? 

Oh who am I kidding, of course you don't. You won't until you get the result you want.

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's great that they caught it. You don't think looking for fraud in the 2020 election has been exhausted? 

Oh who am I kidding, of course you don't. You won't until you get the result you want.

I am not in any shape or form concerned about the 2020 election as the people who created the fraud, just as I, know that if it is ever found it would be way to late to do anything about it.

The concern here is stopping this type of fraud going forward.  I said this from way before, purge the deceased from the voter rolls, also make sure that anyone who does not have the mental capacity to vote, is known as well.  Stop making absentee voting as easy as it is.  Only certain people with certain requirements should be allowed to vote absentee.  COVID allowed more fraud then ever before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I am not in any shape or form concerned about the 2020 election as the people who created the fraud, just as I, know that if it is ever found it would be way to late to do anything about it.

The concern here is stopping this type of fraud going forward.  I said this from way before, purge the deceased from the voter rolls, also make sure that anyone who does not have the mental capacity to vote, is known as well.  Stop making absentee voting as easy as it is.  Only certain people with certain requirements should be allowed to vote absentee.  COVID allowed more fraud then ever before.

Would you be this concerned if Trump had won?

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would you be this concerned if Trump had won?

I have been concerned about this since way before trump.  Does your hatred for trump go above and beyond anything else.  Are you glad that someone beat out trump, even if it was a democrat like biden?

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh , covid happened under Trump and Donald Trump was a fucking disaster tweets or no. 

Listen you stupid bastard, you’ll never figure it out, so I’m not expecting any actual level of understanding from you.  :lol: Like no shit covid happened under Trump.  

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s amazing just how thick his orange colored glasses are…holy fuck.

Shut the fuck up you leg humping fucking ree-tard.  So predictable of you…

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have been concerned about this since way before trump.  Does your hatred for trump go above and beyond anything else.  Are you glad that someone beat out trump, even if it was a democrat like biden?

I don't hate Trump so to speak. I just don't think he's a good leader for the country. If it means getting Ron DeSantis next, sure.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't hate Trump so to speak. I just don't think he's a good leader for the country. If it means getting Ron DeSantis next, sure.

I dont want the Guy as a leader either. I don't even think about Him any more. How people still have obsession with Him is just bizarre. Way too much MSM I guess. 

Edited by EvilBird

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont want the Guy as a leader either. I don't even think about Him any more. How people still have obsession with Him is just bizarre. Way too much MSM I guess. 

Well he hasn’t ruled out a run for President, he’s having rallys, he’s endorsing candidates all over the country…it’s not an obsession…it’s a current event.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen you stupid bastard, you’ll never figure it out, so I’m not expecting any actual level of understanding from you.  :lol: Like no shit covid happened under Trump.  

Shut the fuck up you leg humping fucking ree-tard.  So predictable of you…

The predictable thing here is you being a myopic old hack. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he hasn’t ruled out a run for President, he’s having rallys, he’s endorsing candidates all over the country…it’s not an obsession…it’s a current event.

Guess so. Really hope he doesn't run. 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TFB.. you helped bring this on.. all because trump hurt your feelings. Well now the left has you by the balls and you cry about it.. hahahahahaha

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

TFB.. you helped bring this on.. all because trump hurt your feelings. Well now the left has you by the balls and you cry about it.. hahahahahaha

Hey dumbfuck retard , the TPP was all Trump. Fucking moron 

39 minutes ago, Pete said:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck retard , the TPP was all Trump. Fucking moron 

It’s mind numbing.

BTW Derpo this all affects you as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks