Check your account email address ×

Russia goes all in on Ukraine

Anler

I think it is clear that the powers that be pushed this to the brink so that they would get a war. Putin did not have to step in the bear trap but he did. Putin's military has been in poor shape for years and Putin has taken many opportunities to tell the Russian people that he was rebuilding the military. Obviously Putin has been reading to much of his own propaganda and had little or no clue as to the short comings of the Russian military because if he did he would have never taken this action. This brings me to the Ukrainians, if they are willing to do what it takes and sacrifice for their country and freedoms than I say give them the weapons. I am not for sending in our soldiers like we have in so many other conflicts and I would add no matter what it costs it will be a bargain as Ukraine has already destroyed or confiscated more Russian soldiers and weapons than we have done in 60 years of cold war. 

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Russia pounded the piss out of em again today. No heat, water or electricity now for the ukes heading into winter.

You cheered Brandon's recent actions. Still cheering? :news:

Ukraine's air defense system got blown up as well as their security offices and a ton of infrastructure. Pretty lucky for some rudimentary cold war weapons.

These ass wipes are foolish to think that the worlds 2nd most powerful military and nuclear power, only country to have traveled to space as long as we have are really just some stone age 3rd world minions. The fake news is to cover up the wasted billions of dollars and weapons we have lost. Any significant attacks or progress has been 100% NATO facilitated. Ukraine has been a failed state for months

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think it is clear that the powers that be pushed this to the brink so that they would get a war. Putin did not have to step in the bear trap but he did. Putin's military has been in poor shape for years and Putin has taken many opportunities to tell the Russian people that he was rebuilding the military. Obviously Putin has been reading to much of his own propaganda and had little or no clue as to the short comings of the Russian military because if he did he would have never taken this action. This brings me to the Ukrainians, if they are willing to do what it takes and sacrifice for their country and freedoms than I say give them the weapons. I am not for sending in our soldiers like we have in so many other conflicts and I would add no matter what it costs it will be a bargain as Ukraine has already destroyed or confiscated more Russian soldiers and weapons than we have done in 60 years of cold war. 

If you watched my video you would see that Ukraine doesnt have the troops to do this. And none of them have the training to use the weapons.

I think Putin has seen this coming for years and has prepared for it. He "stepped in the bear trap" as you say to tell them he and Russia are not going to play their game. They wont be bullied or intimidated. Much of the west is going to fall into economic despair over this and everyone watching sees it. China is sitting in the cat birds seat to become the largest economy in the world and we will hand it right to them. All of the vultures are just watching and waiting. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you watched my video you would see that Ukraine doesnt have the troops to do this. And none of them have the training to use the weapons.

I think Putin has seen this coming for years and has prepared for it. He "stepped in the bear trap" as you say to tell them he and Russia are not going to play their game. They wont be bullied or intimidated. Much of the west is going to fall into economic despair over this and everyone watching sees it. China is sitting in the cat birds seat to become the largest economy in the world and we will hand it right to them. All of the vultures are just watching and waiting. 

I disagree with your point on the Ukrainians abilities as they have been training with NATO countries for nearly ten years and have shown some real tactical abilities in the last few months. China has it's own problems that will limit it's ascension to the top economy in the world plus I think it has put a monkey wrench in any designs on Taiwan. I think the Russian people are to comfortable with the idea of conquest as they have supported the Crimea/land bridge land grab and could use a good butt whooping to put an end to the idea of Russian conquest in the future.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I disagree with your point on the Ukrainians abilities as they have been training with NATO countries for nearly ten years and have shown some real tactical abilities in the last few months. China has it's own problems that will limit it's ascension to the top economy in the world plus I think it has put a monkey wrench in any designs on Taiwan. I think the Russian people are to comfortable with the idea of conquest as they have supported the Crimea/land bridge land grab and could use a good butt whooping to put an end to the idea of Russian conquest in the future.

Any butt whoopin isnt coming from Ukrainian forces thats for sure. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Any butt whoopin isnt coming from Ukrainian forces thats for sure. 

The Russians have less territory than when they started this fools errand and 60,000 less troops. Now this little stunt with the missile strike means the Ukrainians will be getting better air defense systems which is bad news for Russia's air power. You talk about poorly trained troops look at the mutts Russia had in the trenches in the east, the Ukrainians ran them over like a confused squirrel in the middle of the road. Ukraine does not need troops if they get technology. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Russians have less territory than when they started this fools errand and 60,000 less troops. Now this little stunt with the missile strike means the Ukrainians will be getting better air defense systems which is bad news for Russia's air power. You talk about poorly trained troops look at the mutts Russia had in the trenches in the east, the Ukrainians ran them over like a confused squirrel in the middle of the road. Ukraine does not need troops if they get technology. 

Getting air defense systems when? And from whom? 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Getting air defense systems when? And from whom? 

They have already been promised newer air defense from the US and I am sure the British will be sending more as well. Russia has already lost 250 aircraft over Ukraine which is a pretty high number. Not to mention they have lost some of their top tier planes not just old cold war junk. Like the attack the Ukrainians made at the Crimean air base that took out fairly modern bombers and made the Russians move the rest of their airpower out of Crimea completely leaving the cornered troops in Kherson without air cover.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They have already been promised newer air defense from the US and I am sure the British will be sending more as well. Russia has already lost 250 aircraft over Ukraine which is a pretty high number. Not to mention they have lost some of their top tier planes not just old cold war junk. Like the attack the Ukrainians made at the Crimean air base that took out fairly modern bombers and made the Russians move the rest of their airpower out of Crimea completely leaving the cornered troops in Kherson without air cover.

Exactly, NATO weapons. This isn't Ukraine fighting Russia. While NATO has been blowing up Russia's cold war junk Russia has been blowing up all of nato's weapons reserves. Biden had to enact emergency powers to expedite weapons production to fight Russia. 

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly, NATO weapons. This isn't Ukraine fighting Russia. While NATO has been blowing up Russia's cold war junk Russia has been blowing up all of nato's weapons reserves. Biden had to enact emergency powers to expedite weapons production to fight Russia. 

Right but in the case of Javelins and Himars missiles we sent Ukraine the oldest and least advanced stuff. In the case of Javelins they have a shelf life that many that we sent were near the end of ie we would have just thrown them out. So now the poor Pentagon is going to get back the latest versions and they will be expedited on top of it. Crocodile tears for the poor US military.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let’s not forget about motivation. The Ukrainians are highly motivated to fight to the death to protect their land. The Russian troops are wondering why they’re there. If they quit they get a bed in Siberia. The Russian troops are far removed from Ukraine affecting anything in their civilian life. It’s Vietnam playing out all over again. This time the roles of the US and Russia are reversed. 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s not forget about motivation. The Ukrainians are highly motivated to fight to the death to protect their land. The Russian troops are wondering why they’re there. If they quit they get a bed in Siberia. The Russian troops are far removed from Ukraine affecting anything in their civilian life. It’s Vietnam playing out all over again. This time the roles of the US and Russia are reversed. 

yet 200,000 Russians were able to occupy 4 states, fight off 500,000 Ukis and hold those areas for 8 months. And how does that happen if all you say is true? Complete bullshit you are full of. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

yet 200,000 Russians were able to occupy 4 states, fight off 500,000 Ukis and hold those areas for 8 months. And how does that happen if all you say is true? Complete bullshit you are full of. 

The Nazis took an area in Russia larger than Ukraine in just a few days during WWII. WE KNOW HOW THAT ENDED 

Edited by spin_dry

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Nazis took an area in Russia larger than Ukraine in just a few days during WWII. WE KNOW HOW THAT ENDED 

Those were Germans, they are much better fighters

Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s been 9 months and the super power country that you feel sorry for is stuck and losing ground. 

Not at all. this winter is going to be real bad for Ukraine and Europe. Russia already killed the power and water treatment to 80% of Ukraine. Only 20% to go. brrrrr

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not at all. this winter is going to be real bad for Ukraine and Europe. Russia already killed the power and water treatment to 80% of Ukraine. Only 20% to go. brrrrr

You keep saying that over and over. Dead freezing Germans and starving Ukrainians. OMG!! Say it again so that you believe it. 

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Highmark said:

If Russia is actually putting a significant effort forth in this conventional war then Putin really, really fucked up.   He has shown the world how weak militarily they really are other than nuclear.   

Pretty clear in a conventional war NATO would destroy them in about a week.  I think a ex CIA guy on Rogan made that claim well before all this started.  

you could argue the states showed weakness first ..getting told to get the fuck out or else ' by a bunch of armed goat herders and they left ...fucking poorly at that.

one could argue that show of complete incompetence is what emboldened the russian millitary to move in the first place.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

if we can all be honest here, ukraine had little to do with any sucess.if not for the billions of west tech and funding, they could and would have been walked over in days.

russia aint getting there ass kicked by ukraine, there getting resistance from a group of western superpowers and are holding there own. just pray to sweet baby jesus there allies dont step in like nato has for the ukrainians. it will look alot different when china/pakistan/north korea etc start funding and supporting the russians.

no one wins this. if the west is sucessful in obliterating russia, it wont be enough.then they will start ramping up provacations against  the chinese over taiwan. get the japs nuked again , and then cause a major thinning of the heard in a long drawn out war with many many casualties on both sides.

i guess thats the hope here anyway, cause the west couldnt give a fuck about ukraine or its people.if they did, they would be accepted into nato and those countries would have boots on the ground. there using them as pawns.

evil shit disguised as moral action. the media narrative is just theater for the gullible..there is nothing noble or just about any of this from either side.

depopulation and money.there best interests at heart and no one elses, no matter how much the media on both sides jerks thereself off.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

evil shit disguised as moral action. the media narrative is just theater for the gullible..there is nothing noble or just about any of this from either side.

depopulation and money.there best interests at heart and no one elses, no matter how much the media on both sides jerks thereself off.

Exactly this. Amazing how many, even this day and age, haven't figured that out yet. 

Edited by irv