Check your account email address ×

Boomer’s success.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

If a 30 year old Male cant change a tire , its because His Boomer Dad ignored Him and didnt teach Him. :ashamed:

Well God forbid they take the initiative and learn something on their own. :dunno:

Just now, EvilBird said:

My Dad had me swapping out summer/winter wheels on my Mom's Saab 900 turbo when I was like 10 or 11 years old. I loved it. 

I remember once I had a friend over and he "helped". Then later conplained to his Mom I guess that my Dad was "making us work". :lol:

Loved the Saabs.  I sold them for Hoffman right out of college, and bought 2 new ones, 80 and 83 turbos.  Cool ass cars.  Years later bought one for my wife, and then my daughter.  Wished they still made them.  And I sold my 79 TA 6.6 to buy my first Saab.  :bc: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidude600 said:

Well God forbid they take the initiative and learn something on their own. :dunno:

Yea. Ive learned tons on my own. But gotta lay the foundation. Thats what good parents do. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Then why respond?

I have a weakness.....stupidity both annoys and amuses me.  The youth of today, the ones demanding safe spaces, who are full of grievance and whining, participation trophies, confused genders, etc., are being raised by your gen bro.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a weakness.....stupidity both annoys and amuses me.  The youth of today, the ones demanding safe spaces, who are full of grievance and whining, participation trophies, confused genders, etc., are being raised by your gen bro.  :lol: 

This thread is about Boomers so lets stay on topic  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is there such a thing as a hard working millennial 🤔 

My Wife working her ass off 60hours a week so faggots like you can get your Coofid jab and the rest of your pills proves there certainly is ...

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My Wife working her ass off 60hours a week so faggots like you can get your Coofid jab and the rest of your pills proves there certainly is ...

Meanwhile you're at home sitting on your ass. 

:bc:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

love my Wife :lol:

EFC584C6-A291-45D0-A718-0346177B8C80.jpeg

Oh how did I miss this gem! :lol:

the mean guy on fs is saying millennials don't work!!!

:mc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Oh how did I miss this gem! :lol:

the mean guy on fs is saying millennials don't work!!!

:mc:

You are miles away from a "mean Guy"  :lol:

I know you think you are Sassy but keep trying Karen. In the mean time I will keep laughing at You. :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You are miles away from a "mean Guy"  :lol:

I know you think you are Sassy but keep trying Karen. In the mean time I will keep laughing at You. :lol:

Dude you may not know it. But you proved my point about millennials not wanting to work hard. 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Non boomers here are inept whiny blame everyone but themselves dipshits.

Thats all.

The irony,,,

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

If a 30 year old Male cant change a tire , its because His Boomer Dad ignored Him and didnt teach Him. :ashamed:

Most bleat that they’re going to “ Change the world “.  While not capable of starting a lawnmower 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Dude you may not know it. But you proved my point about millennials not wanting to work hard. 

How so moron by telling You my millenial Wife does 60 hr weeks on the regular? Guess what, so do I. 

Its Sunday I spent the morning with my kids. Then was working in the yard all day, painted the front door on the porch and pulled of the screen door to spray tmw....Now im fixing my Boomer neighbors Chinese Dirt bike with a "none serviceable carb" that dude couldnt get apart ! :lol:

I never stop , I work my ass off. You should try it sometime. 

8C3C3FBC-46E3-4354-B690-C854723BC9CC.jpeg

4440C9BA-F52A-4C41-9F96-5E045339E6EF.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The irony,,,

Most bleat that they’re going to “ Change the world “.  While not capable of starting a lawnmower 

Well Boomers have changed the world for the worse. Look at who is in Washington. 

And guess what 50% of Boomers cant fix their lawnmower either. 

My neighborhood is full of em. Easy side jobs for me. :thumbsup: