Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Just because someone is acting like an ass in your mind doesn't mean you have to one up them, we all know you can one up anyone here in that category. You've proven it over and over for many years, on two sites no less. 

Yet you never call those people out....weird.  If by one upping over and over just means I make guys like you look dumb, I'm ok with that. 

352199546_274440284964926_151816828935218149_n.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

hey Beavis, if Deephaven wants to make comments about my wife all bets are off.  but you think you’re the arbiter of all of that…. hey, how about this? Go fuck yourself.

I'm not married and never have been,..Wife comments should be unacceptable. Don't get why the admin doesn't want to follow the rules they made...Which you should follow too..no matter what has happened..

Seems the rules are being ignored though..I got banned before for way more less.. letting my daughter view the site..oh the horror 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not married and never have been,..Wife comments should be unacceptable. Don't get why the admin doesn't want to follow the rules they made...Which you should follow too..no matter what has happened..

Seems the rules are being ignored though..I got banned before for way more less.. letting my daughter view the site..oh the horror 

The rules state no insults, not zero mention of. The mere mention of someone's wife sets some asses on fire yet half the forum brings Mainecats BIL up all the time and not a tear gets shed or nary a complaint.  So what would you like admin to do?

38 minutes ago, HSR said:

The rules state no insults, not zero mention of. The mere mention of someone's wife sets some asses on fire yet half the forum brings Mainecats BIL up all the time and not a tear gets shed or nary a complaint.  So what would you like admin to do?

I really don't care to talk about it, especially if you can't see the difference between saying "you worked for your bil" and "you gave your wife aids by letting her be vaccinated "..

If you can't see the difference between that,..have at it man.. SMH 

@Rigid1 :lol: your above posts illustrate your below average IQ :lmao:  

I’ll give you credit though - you’re dumb as shit but give it your all attempting to be ‘smart’ :lol: 

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

They attack my wife when they can't disprove the facts.  They tried before with their factchecks, but that turned out to be a hoax.

Just like this on the vax adverse events.  Safe and effective my ass.  Also the CDC director yesterday admitted they never had any data to show vax vs unvaxxed in hospitals but Deepfaggot and his stupid minions were tossing factchecked docs showing 99% of people in hospitals were unvaxxed.  That's why they failed the IQ test.:lol:

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps quote both literally and try again.  As for glass houses go so how many times woolie has brought mine up.  He doesn't do it in context either.

There you go with the context bullshit again.   :lol: You can't be serious?  Are you really that daft?  You don't realize why I referenced her in the first place, and only going back about 2 weeks?  hOLY FUCK man  :lol: I've had cracks made about mine for 20 years now, its half the reason they made the rule in the first place.   How about everyone leave wives out of it, particularly if you're going to reference her to insult me or anyone else.  All I did was post what you posted ffs after you started in on AC and me mentioning our wives.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

There you go with the context bullshit again.   :lol: You can't be serious?  Are you really that daft?  You don't realize why I referenced her in the first place?  hOLY FUCK man  :lol:  How about everyone leave wives out of it, particularly if you're going to reference her to insult me or anyone else.  All I did was post what you posted ffs after you started in on AC and me mentioning our wives.

You're missing the point. AC has disparaged anyone who's got the vaccine, yet his wife also got it herself. I've personally never said anything insulting about her. Nor would I. If anything she must be an incredible understanding woman to be living under the same roof with a complete mental case.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So that proves it causes AIDS?  Derp.

Remember when you tried to use fackcheck to back this bullshit claim?

Oh and the vax hurts your immune system.  One of what 5000 known side effects, but its good. 

If you're a fucking dumb sheep.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So that proves it causes AIDS?  Derp.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when you tried to use fackcheck to back this bullshit claim?

So now it's bullshit that it causes AIDS?  We knew that all along.  Glad you finally woke up.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're missing the point. AC has disparaged anyone who's got the vaccine, yet his wife also got it herself. I've personally never said anything insulting about her. Nor would I. If anything she must be an incredible understanding woman to be living under the same roof with a complete mental case.

No, I never made any criticism to those who took the vax to protect themselves early on.  But when the governments starting mandating it to keep your jobs and for travel and to go to restaurants, at that point only an idiot could support that.

That would be you.

Just now, Deephaven said:

So now it's bullshit that it causes AIDS?  We knew that all along.  Glad you finally woke up.

No it isn't, its called VAIDS when you get covid over and over again after getting a vax.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No, I never made any criticism to those who took the vax to protect themselves early on.  But when the governments starting mandating it to keep your jobs and for travel and to go to restaurants, at that point only an idiot could support that.

That would be you.

And your response to that was to make up lies like it causes AIDS.  Derp.  :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That would be you.

You're lying. You disparage Neal and Snoputz on a regular basis. You have no idea why they took it. 

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No it isn't, its called VAIDS when you get covid over and over again after getting a vax.

So it is bullshit that it causes AIDS.  Confirmed by you in 2 out of 3 of your last posts.  Way to stand up for your lies!!

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes a made up name by anti vaxxers with no medical proof.

• Like 1

Completely meaningless and a lie.  Super funny that he now admits it after regurgitating it over and over and over.  Just like all the stupid shit he fell for when his shepherd told him how to "think".

• Like 1