Check your account email address ×

Herschel Walker Family Values

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When should we all expect him to change to Democrat party affiliation?  Family values don't matter to dems.

According to you and I’m sure Walkers lies and hypocrisy don’t bother you because he’s a Republican…your convictions run deep ‘eh noodles! 🤣

• Like 1

That is really sad actually. Are we not skimming over a greater issue than Republicans being hypocritical? :lol:

Can we open a National discussion on dead beat dads and the devastating effects it has had on the black communities now?  

• Like 2

Just now, poopooforme said:

Biden showers with his teenage daughter and his son is a cracked out meth addict.  BUUUUUTTTTTTTT LOOK OVER THERE Herschel Walker!!!

Why defend Walker? He’s obviously a piece of shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

Biden showers with his teenage daughter and his son is a cracked out meth addict.  BUUUUUTTTTTTTT LOOK OVER THERE Herschel Walker!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly…his own kid is calling him out but,but…what about Joe? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That is really sad actually. Are we not skimming over a greater issue than Republicans being hypocritical? :lol:

Can we open a National discussion on dead beat dads and the devastating effects it has had on the black communities now?  

I certainly hope so…biggest problem in the black community.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn't defend him.  I pointed out the hypocrisy.  Fucking a.  Speaking about cracked out people....  Didn't you forget the "kill yourself" line at the end???

Just now, poopooforme said:

I didn't defend him.  I pointed out the hypocrisy.  Fucking a.  Speaking about cracked out people....  Didn't you forget the "kill yourself" line at the end???

Hypocrisy by who?

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I certainly hope so…biggest problem in the black community.

Not as severe,  but also in other communities.  Having divorced parents is hard enough. Having a parent who wanted nothing to do with you lasts a lifetime.  I know several people my age who still have issues because dad walked out on the family and started another 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not as severe,  but also in other communities.  Having divorced parents is hard enough. Having a parent who wanted nothing to do with you lasts a lifetime.  I know several people my age who still have issues because dad walked out on the family and started another 

If Herschel wasn't a trump backed candidate no one would know or care about this now or an hour from now.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

It seems yelling "SQUIRREL" is an acceptable form of debate on FS.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is the gold standard POS.  Yet look at who defends him.

Yep

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

According to you and I’m sure Walkers lies and hypocrisy don’t bother you because he’s a Republican…your convictions run deep ‘eh noodles! 🤣

“This man’s running for United States Senate, and all he cares about right now is his reputation,” she says to the officer. “I’ve been very quiet about the way that he is for the sake of my kids and his reputation.”  

“I’ve tried to keep the way that he acts under wraps for a long time, and today he crossed the line. So that is what is going on here. And he’s a great actor. He is phenomenal at putting on a really good show,”

Politics.....ain't it great.  Sounds like Herschels kid has an axe to grind....or political payoff to pay back.  No clue.  Don't care.  Warnock is a piece of shit as well.  Pick your poison.  I'd still take Walker, based on agenda and policy positions if i lived in GA.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in fairness, Trump has only been married to three different women

where's Tiffany? 🤣

Really don’t think trump was taking showers with his underage daughter 

But hey there is something about the sun turning the hair on your legs blonde and standing up and letting young kids play with them 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Politics.....ain't it great.  Sounds like Herschels kid has an axe to grind....or political payoff to pay back.  No clue.  Don't care.  Warnock is a piece of shit as well.  Pick your poison.  I'd still take Walker, based on agenda and policy positions if i lived in GA.

Exactly.  His opponent is just as big a pos.

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If Herschel wasn't a trump backed candidate no one would know or care about this now or an hour from now.

Well no.  Who ever pointed it out would be destroyed as a racist.   The entire mainstream news would end the discussion by highlighting angry black men yelling how they raised their kids.