Check your account email address ×

Swedish seismologists detected explosions in the area close to Nord Stream pipelines

spin_dry

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can’t blow up stuff without a passport 

Russian: I was carefully dropping the explosives into the water and when I was reaching over the side of the boat to get a good lookski at the pipelines my passport fell out of my pocket into the water. It's ok Putin will get me another one... 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russian: I was carefully dropping the explosives into the water and when I was reaching over the side of the boat to get a good lookski at the pipelines my passport fell out of my pocket into the water. It's ok Putin will get me another one... 

imagine believing this shit :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

I am giving up on humanity, dude. They are too dumb to survive, Darwin needs to do his thing here. 

Especially after the MSM has been straight up obviously lying to these guys for years. Time passes and their virtue is proven false over and over again.. yet they just keep gargling it like it’s their favourite ballsack. I just don’t get it 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Anler said:

If she was nobody would allow her to be prime minister. There is no party that will endorse an "outsider" 

Why, the people tossed the commies out of Poland years ago, now they see the same happening again.

There are far more people, problem is about 30% are brain dead.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now Europe is gonna punish Russia, Russia, Russia for blowing up their own pipeline?

Something sticks and its not MC's depends.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now Europe is gonna punish Russia, Russia, Russia for blowing up their own pipeline?

Something sticks and its not MC's depends.

Isn't NBC fake news?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I know when I blow stuff up I throw my passport on the ground just because. 

Right?!

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

Especially after the MSM has been straight up obviously lying to these guys for years. Time passes and their virtue is proven false over and over again.. yet they just keep gargling it like it’s their favourite ballsack. I just don’t get it 

*looks at Mainecat*

45 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can the conspiracy theorists explain why Russia would blow up their own bargaining chip? 

Germany has over 90% of winter reserves. They’ll be fine for the winter. Come to find out they didn’t need Russian gas. Oops. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah.....Europe will get through thjs winter just fine without Russia gas....they are all pretty much stocked up for this year.

Wouldn't put it past Putin to sabatoge it.....he has failed at every endeavor.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-blows-gas-pipelines-declaring-152121714.html

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Germany has over 90% of winter reserves. They’ll be fine for the winter. Come to find out they didn’t need Russian gas. Oops. 

Literally not what I asked so that tells me you have nothing friendo 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Can the conspiracy theorists explain why Russia would blow up their own bargaining chip? 

Because now they can blame “someone else” for the gas being off, rather than themselves. Russia operates on false narratives, this is no different.