Check your account email address ×

All those fresh Russian recruits.

spin_dry

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

How cool would it be if Germany and Italy joined forces with Russia and we could have another war against them but only this time Russia is our enemy instead of our ally? 

Russia has never been an ally of the US. 

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Gazprom shut if off. They announced it themselves. The pipeline is underwater, nowhere near Ukraine and Poland. Biden didn't 'just' brag about shutting it down. Get your shit together.

Nord Stream 2 was never finished. Germany halted certification of it and it was never used, hence Biden's comment from February 7th.

You're Rand document from some obscure Swedish site is fake, hence why you're linking us to some obscure Swedish website. 

Get. your. shit. together. 

PS - thanks for pulling me back in with your fake document. :lol:

Its not a fake document. And your Nazi friends sabotaged the pipelines, if they are shut off its because they were sabotaged and they cant be fixed due to sanctions. Keep up with the Nazi agenda, boomer faggot  :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not a fake document. And your Nazi friends sabotaged the pipelines, if they are shut off its because they were sabotaged and they cant be fixed due to sanctions. Keep up with the Nazi agenda, boomer faggot  :bc:

:lol:Yes it is, just go look at the "document" itself, from the obscure Swedish website. The contents are laughable. And no, Gazprom shut NS1 off at the beginning of Sept, the sabotage just took place.

And PS, I'm probably younger than you. You're batting zero today, bud. ;)

Just now, akvanden said:

:lol:Yes it is, just go look at the "document" itself, from the obscure Swedish website. The contents are laughable. And no, Gazprom shut NS1 off at the beginning of Sept, the sabotage just took place.

Just admit you are a Nazi. We all know it, just admit it. Its only a problem if you deny it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Just admit you are a Nazi. We all know it, just admit it. Its only a problem if you deny it. 

You're struggling. Don't bother me with your @ until you have something other than fake documents or anything Jimmy Moron Dore related. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're struggling. Don't bother me with your @ until you have something other than fake documents or anything Jimmy Moron Dore related. 

Dude You gave Joe Biden a vote . Calling Jimmy Dore a moron is comical. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, akvanden said:

he cited the document bro. oops

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey boomer faggots @spin_dry@akvanden@ViperGTS/Z1 

according to this document from the Rand Corporation looks like I was right about everything from the start LOL 

Suck it you Nazi loving cunts 

The document, which is dated from January of this year and titled Weakening Germany, strengthening the U.S., gives a detailed account of how the war in Ukraine and the energy crisis in Europe were deliberately planned by the US establishment in a cynical and calculated strategy. It acknowledges, among other things, that the aggressive foreign policy that was being pursued by Ukraine at the time would pressure Russia into intervening militarily in the country. The real purpose of the conflict, it explains, is to cause Europe to introduce a sanctions package that had already been prepared for some time.

Conspiracy theories r fun

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The line of cars waiting to get out of Russia is almost as long as the failed Ukrainian convoy. :lol: 

Putin is gonna bring the iron curtain back down anytime now. 

Damn.....that line is long.:salute:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Even shut off a deep sea pipe line would be under pressure.

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russians are running for the exits. 

Russians moved a ton of heavy artillery to the borders. About to be a lot of dead Nazis. Don't cry too much. In Europe their tears will freeze.