Check your account email address ×

Can someone post up actual evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russian's?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wikileaks or the Russians, take your pick.

Well, I haven't heard your side crying "Wikileaks".  And since wiki didn't get it from the Russians, well, ummmm.....how did the Russians affect the election again?  Or I guess, why aren't you blaming Wikileaks or Assange.  Meh, probably doesn't have the same menacing ring as "THE RUSSIANS" for your side to rally around and have a common blame denominator.

SBYL.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I haven't heard your side crying "Wikileaks".  And since wiki didn't get it from the Russians, well, ummmm.....how did the Russians affect the election again?  Or I guess, why aren't you blaming Wikileaks or Assange.  Meh, probably doesn't have the same menacing ring as "THE RUSSIANS" for your side to rally around and have a common blame denominator.

SBYL.

spin it any way you want. you asked a dumb question, I gave you an answer. all the wikileaks stuff was revealed to help influence the election. the end.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SBYL.

Sorry I've been busy all day.  Did Trump get impeached yet? :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spin it any way you want. you asked a dumb question, I gave you an answer. all the wikileaks stuff was revealed to help influence the election. the end.

I'm not spinning anything.  Just trying to narrow down your sides evil/blame narrative.  Apparently, you can't do it either.  It makes one wonder......

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he survived intact another day.  Watch Mathews and Maddow tonight.  It may be closer than we all believe.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The Spin on this is all from your side of the isle.  

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But your side is throwing around terms like "Hacked the election" to which there is no evidence. Did the Russians tamper with voting machines?

This whole issue is a bunch of horseshit. The simple fact is, had any of this "material" not existed in the first place, there would've been nothing to release by anyone. If you don't want to shoot yourself in the foot, because your a complete tool, don't put the bullet in the gun.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

What ever happened to the Russian prostitute/ golden shower evidence we were hearing so much about?

That one set off the bullshit detector immediately if you know Trump.

He's a germaphobe. He doesn't even like shaking hands. 

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I found it!!!

Oh wait, wrong person misleading the public..

I remember when Russian connections use to be called Treason by the Republicans.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck I hope not.  Way too soon. I want to see this spectacular health plan he said he had. 

I want to see him solve the isis problem too. He's a little past 30 days but whatever.

I want to see if he still has the balls to lift the sanctions on Russia as the connections keep popping up.

Let's give it a year so it will be obvious to even the dumbest on here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So what.   So was the tape of Trump.   Wikileaks is not a news organization.   We don't know how long they had the emails.   We know NBC had the Trump tapes for years.