Check your account email address ×

KFC original recipe accidentally released?

Rod

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The potatoes/gravy and slaw were awesome. Wouldn’t feed the garbage to an animal now. 

Not just greasy as shit but where are they getting chicken pieces so small it’s like it came from a pigeon 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ACE said:

I don’t remember it being like that. But it sure as shit is now. Even the fries are like paste somehow 

Yep, I don't remember it being like that either when I was a kid. Even the original seemed crispy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve got Chesters up there ‘eh…next town over has one attached to a gas station..good stuff.

It’s aboot 1.5 hours away but in my regular travels so I’ll usually get some 

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Is the Ts for Tablespoon or Teaspoon?? and if I remember correctly the chicken is cooked in a pressure fryer not a regular deep fryer @ 350*f

Seems like it’s cooked in a tub of used 10w30 now 

• Haha 2

My grams made the best fried chicken I ever had and she is gone now. I bet my aunt has the recipe tho. At her funeral there was people who spoke about how they used to drive from far away just for her chicken when she ran her restaurant. I think she closed it in the 70's so those mofo's were old as fuck lol

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

My grams made the best fried chicken I ever had and she is gone now. I bet my aunt has the recipe tho. At her funeral there was people who spoke about how they used to drive from far away just for her chicken when she ran her restaurant. I think she closed it in the 70's so those mofo's were old as fuck lol

• Haha 1