Check your account email address ×

The Man Is Lost

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That explains how ignorant, emotional and easily swayed the voters are.

They never concentrated on his record, just worried about what the democrats and media were saying about him.

yes, many Trump voters are ignorant, emotional and easily swayed.

Biden was elected because people were sick of Trump... fairly simple.  

let's hope both parties run two far better candidates next time. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's hope both parties run two far better candidates next time. 

:handjob:  

How about all the faggot emotional ignorant boomers with their Biden, rainbow and BLM signs in front of their $600k New England homes I drove by for months. Those were the pussies that were crying about Trump and got easily swayed to vote for a hair sniffing dementia patient. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

How about all the faggot emotional ignorant boomers with their Biden, rainbow and BLM signs in front of their $600k New England homes I drove by for months. Those were the pussies that were crying about Trump and got easily swayed to vote for a hair sniffing dementia patient. 

Seems a little jealous.

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

yup, I can see that.

I also saw a shitload of trailer homes and dumpy properties flying Trump flags.

people are idiots, what more can we say?

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup, I can see that.

Ill take the uneducated trailer trash anyday if I had to have a beer with one of em. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ill take the uneducated trailer trash anyday if I had to have a beer with one of em. 

I suppose, it's easier to sway them to the way you think than an educated person with a $600k home.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's hope both parties run two far better candidates next time

I'm not holding my breath on this. In fact I think it will stay the course or get worse all while they point fingers at each other 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm not holding my breath on this. In fact I think it will stay the course or get worse all while they point fingers at each other 

right...

in 2016 I said if Hilary and Trump are the best these parties have to offer as POTUS this country is in trouble,  and I said it again with Biden and Trump in 2020... 2024 could be another nightmare further dividing the country.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yup, I can see that.

Think really hard about these 2 statements and you will understand why trump gained voters and who actually supported biden.

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

In fairness, I live in Ellington/East Windsor and saw the same signs.  Except most of them were Gen X age with little kids running around in the yard.  My kids are grown, as are most boomers.  Old fucks like me for the most part understand what was at stake.  Lady here was celebrating her 8 year old daughter "coming out".  Local tv even did one of those profiles in courage deal on her.  Its the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.  These were the kinds of people who cried because Trump was a shit talking non politician and it made their panties knot.  Great job idiots, now we have a corrupt walking dementia patient 48 year career politician running the country.

• Like 5

Just now, DriftBusta said:

In fairness, I live in Ellington/East Windsor and saw the same signs.  Except most of them were Gen X age with little kids running around in the yard.  My kids are grown, as are most boomers.  Old fucks like me for the most part understand what was at stake.  Lady here was celebrating her 8 year old daughter "coming out".  Local tv even did one of those profiles in courage deal on her.  Its the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.  These were the kinds of people who cried because Trump was a shit talking non politician and it made their panties knot.  Great job idiots, now we have a corrupt walking dementia patient 48 year career politician being held up like a puppet with strings saying what others want.

Nailed it until the end.  Just sayin'...

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I suppose, it's easier to sway them to the way you think than an educated person with a $600k home.

Dude those people weren't swayed by shit.   They've held those political beliefs LONG before Trump came along.   Talking about being swayed?   @Mainecatis a perfect example.   He use to be fairly conservative and now he's leftist loon.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude those people weren't swayed by shit.   They've held those political beliefs LONG before Trump came along.   Talking about being swayed?   @Mainecatis a perfect example.   He use to be fairly conservative and now he's leftist loon.  

Yep, it is easy to see how material things mean more to someone with loads of debt and 600K homes in New England.  Then they do to someone living in a trailer home spending money to show their support of America.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

good point, they were likely already ignorant, conflicted and angry about their own poor choices in life.  their orange messiah's timing was perfect.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-declares-i-love-the-poorly-educated-as-he-storms-to-victory-in-nevada-caucus-a6893106.html

Calling someone ignorant because you don't agree with how the live, where they live, or how they dress is more of a judge of character than anything.  They are American voters just like you.  Their beliefs mean just as much to them as yours does to you, so why is it that liberals are the first ones to make the comments like you just did?  Would liberals say the same about some goat farmer in the mideast?  How about those same people living in CUBA?  No, they would call them "victims of a corrupt government"  Maybe those Americans that you mock feel the same. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good point, they were likely already ignorant, conflicted and angry about their own poor choices in life.  their orange messiah's timing was perfect.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-declares-i-love-the-poorly-educated-as-he-storms-to-victory-in-nevada-caucus-a6893106.html

F603F7BC-A439-41A8-8D66-6B053C4B3F08.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Calling someone ignorant because you don't agree with how the live, where they live, or how they dress is more of a judge of character than anything.  They are American voters just like you.  Their beliefs mean just as much to them as yours does to you, so why is it that liberals are the first ones to make the comments like you just did?  Would liberals say the same about some goat farmer in the mideast?  How about those same people living in CUBA?  No, they would call them "victims of a corrupt government"  Maybe those Americans that you mock feel the same. 

you're really reaching this morning

:yawn:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm absolutely thrilled to see we have another trained psychologist amongst us. 

Tell me about your van.  

Perfect,

Picture this:

A man in overalls, next to a CHEVY panel van, parked next to a river with a Trump flag and Confederate Flag next to him.

Compared to:

A man in overalls, next to a MERCEDES van, parked next to a river with a Biden flag and BLM Flag next to him.

Which one has more money and more education?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Perfect,

Picture this:

A man in overalls, next to a CHEVY panel van, parked next to a river with a Trump flag and Confederate Flag next to him.

Compared to:

A man in overalls, next to a MERCEDES van, parked next to a river with a Biden flag and BLM Flag next to him.

Which one has more money and more education?

the person who owns the property the vans are illegally parked on.