Check your account email address ×

Kaepernick is such an asshole

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's a dual threat QB, in the right system he can do well. Think about this, guys like Josh McClown and Mike Glennon are probably going to be starters (fuck the Bears), in any event Kaepernick will probably be in some teams camp this summer, free agency is only two weeks old.

Not one team in the NFL runs an offense he would fit in.He really cant even pass well.

His record the last 2 dozen games is like 3-24 ? (my memory)

Edited by Mainecat

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there you go again, trying to normalize things. throwing peaceful and pleasant praise towards someone who "broke through the ice" on something like coming out in the nfl, is not the same thing as throwing hatred at another nfl player for doing something like kaepernick did.

Can you tell me the exact hatred that was hurled at him.............so menacingly? 

I cant find it in Francis's little HUFFPO faggot rant.   RELAX Francis?  :lol: 

I hope I'm wrong, it reads like a 12yr old wrote it, so maybe it is in there.  ........How stupid would it be to go off on a big crybaby rant about being offended by what someone said and not include their words in the article.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why is the POTUS bashing a quarterback at a rally? This is some weird shit for the leader of the free world to be doing.

In any event Kaepernick will get sign with some NFL franchise.

presidents NEVER make over the top statements....oops

rainbow.jpg

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

He has terrible mechanics which means teams won't respect his passing game...he will get creamed. 

He did well with Harbaugh as his coach, again in the right system I think he can be an average to slightly above average QB in the NFL.

Just remember I have Mike Glennon to look forward to after how many years of Jay Cuntler, it's been grim dude and it ain't getting better :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not one team in the NFL runs an offense he would fit in.He really cant even pass well.

His record the last 2 dozen games is like 3-24 ? (my memory)

SF has been a terrible team in so many ways, I can see Arians and the Cards picking him up, he could be a good backup for the Lions and that's a possibility with seeing they have a Harbaugh student in Rudock that is not as good as Kaepernick, and with Harbaugh being so close to Detroit tooting Kaps horn can't hurt.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He did well with Harbaugh as his coach, again in the right system I think he can be an average to slightly above average QB in the NFL.

Just remember I have Mike Glennon to look forward to after how many years of Jay Cuntler, it's been grim dude and it ain't getting better :lol: 

Nope.   Not accurate enough.   NFL defenses take a year to figure a guy out then it comes down to whether or not they can be consistent with accuracy.   He might get signed but never is a #1 QB again.  Today's NFL is reading defenses, making quick decisions and delivering the ball into small window's or hitting your guys with accurate passes for YAC.  

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why is the POTUS bashing a quarterback at a rally? This is some weird shit for the leader of the free world to be doing.

In any event Kaepernick will get sign with some NFL franchise.

Im sure Obama would pay for that. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Im sure Obama would pay for that. 

Talking about Obama it appears Trump should have spent less time on Kaepernick and more time on the Obamacare repeal, but hey the base loved it when he bashed the QB :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Talking about Obama it appears Trump should have spent less time on Kaepernick and more time on the Obamacare repeal, but hey the base loved it when he bashed the QB :lol: 

What was the bash on that. QB , again?  :lol:

Maybe, you can help out.

I don't need it explained to me, I just want hear the bashing Quote.

Richard Sherman: Free Agent Kaepernick Is Being Blackballed by NFL Teams

Seattle Seahawks star cornerback Richard Sherman thinks that Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by NFL teams.

Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who created headlines all NFL season with his national anthem protest, has not received any offers on the free agent market, despite arguably having a better resume and statistics than many players who are signing contracts.

On ESPN's "First Take" on Friday, Sherman was asked by host Molly Qerim if Kaerpernick is being blackballed because of his controversial political stance.

"I'm sure he is," Sherman said. "It's difficult to see because he's played at such a high level, and you see guys, quarterbacks, who have never played at a high level being signed by teams. So it's difficult to understand."

He went on to say that there's a shortage of starting-level quarterbacks in the NFL, arguing that Kaepernick could start for most NFL teams.

"You don't have 32 starting-level quarterbacks in this league," Sherman said. "You have about eight elites, and then you have the rest of the league. You have about eight, nine elite quarterbacks. You have two or three who have the potential to be elite. And then you have the rest of the teams. So he could play and start on a ton of teams in this league. He would be a starter on probably 20 of the teams in this league. But you're telling me that you're going to let other guys, you're going to pick up some of these other guys and tell me that they're starters?"

Kaepernick emerged in 2016 as one of the most outspoken athletes in sports after he decided to take a knee during the national anthem before NFL games to voice concerns over policing and race in America.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/richard-sherman-colin-kaepernick-blackballed-nfl-free-agency-national-anthem-protest

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Richard Sherman: Free Agent Kaepernick Is Being Blackballed by NFL Teams

Seattle Seahawks star cornerback Richard Sherman thinks that Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by NFL teams.

Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who created headlines all NFL season with his national anthem protest, has not received any offers on the free agent market, despite arguably having a better resume and statistics than many players who are signing contracts.

On ESPN's "First Take" on Friday, Sherman was asked by host Molly Qerim if Kaerpernick is being blackballed because of his controversial political stance.

"I'm sure he is," Sherman said. "It's difficult to see because he's played at such a high level, and you see guys, quarterbacks, who have never played at a high level being signed by teams. So it's difficult to understand."

He went on to say that there's a shortage of starting-level quarterbacks in the NFL, arguing that Kaepernick could start for most NFL teams.

"You don't have 32 starting-level quarterbacks in this league," Sherman said. "You have about eight elites, and then you have the rest of the league. You have about eight, nine elite quarterbacks. You have two or three who have the potential to be elite. And then you have the rest of the teams. So he could play and start on a ton of teams in this league. He would be a starter on probably 20 of the teams in this league. But you're telling me that you're going to let other guys, you're going to pick up some of these other guys and tell me that they're starters?"

Kaepernick emerged in 2016 as one of the most outspoken athletes in sports after he decided to take a knee during the national anthem before NFL games to voice concerns over policing and race in America.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/richard-sherman-colin-kaepernick-blackballed-nfl-free-agency-national-anthem-protest

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Kaepernick should be a great lesson for entertainers and sports figures-  STFU and don't be a distraction we want you to entertain not share your uninformed opinion.  

Exactly.  And I'm POSITIVE a lot of us said the same thing when he started these little shenanigins. But hey, the Niners and the NFL cashed in on his idiocy and now..BUH BYE. 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kaepernick sucks thats why hes not wanted

YUP,  You could kill your wife, abuse puppies, but if you are good enough talent you will be welcome.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

YUP,  You could kill your wife, abuse puppies, but if you are good enough talent you will be welcome.  

Damn...isn't that sad but true,  Still, Kapernickafuckas brings shit talent and continued PR baggage.