Check your account email address ×

Ukraine’s Economy Stabilizes, a Boost Alongside Rapid Military Gains

spin_dry

Economy is booming from the billions we sent them? LOL

Also it has been confirmed NATO troops are fighting in Ukraine with NATO weapons and Putin knows it. This is going to escalate now. Good job Nazi lovers

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Economy is booming from the billions we sent them? LOL

Also it has been confirmed NATO troops are fighting in Ukraine with NATO weapons and Putin knows it. This is going to escalate now. Good job Nazi lovers

Found two more crackpots? Bored with Jimmy Dore? 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Found two more crackpots? Bored with Jimmy Dore? 

I could post Jimmy if you like. Did you see the American soldiers posting tiktoks from Ukraine? LOL

You dont have to be a crackpot to see that this isnt happening without NATO intelligence, weapons, training and .... soldiers. 

It also isnt going unnoticed that this is severely weakening Germany and Europe. People are starting to ask if this isnt by design. The Euro has dropped below the dollar now. Great work!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I could post Jimmy if you like. Did you see the American soldiers posting tiktoks from Ukraine? LOL

You dont have to be a crackpot to see that this isnt happening without NATO intelligence, weapons, training and .... soldiers. 

It also isnt going unnoticed that this is severely weakening Germany and Europe. People are starting to ask if this isnt by design. The Euro has dropped below the dollar now. Great work!

Boomers ....this is their last hill and they’ll die on it. What a worthless generation of trash 

• Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Boomers ....this is their last hill and they’ll die on it. What a worthless generation of trash 

Trying to think of the last policy they were right about... I'm drawing a blank right now. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would hope to hell NATO is involved. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

The other option is to allow Putin to roll into the other energy producing countries of the old Soviet block. That ain’t an option. Never will be. Europe agrees. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The other option is to allow Putin to roll into the other energy producing countries of the old Soviet block. That ain’t an option. Never will be. Europe agrees. 

Putin has not shown any interest in that so now you are making up hypotheticals. May as well say he has WMD's and we need to invade

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously, how dumb to you have to be to think that Putin wants to invade all of the countries they have been selling oil and gas to and getting rich off? Only a brain dead moron would think that. And europe is protesting in the streets. I dont think they are scared of Putin invading, they want their cheap energy back. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Seriously, how dumb to you have to be to think that Putin wants to invade all of the countries they have been selling oil and gas to and getting rich off? Only a brain dead moron would think that. And europe is protesting in the streets. I dont think they are scared of Putin invading, they want their cheap energy back. 

Yup

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Putin has not shown any interest in that so now you are making up hypotheticals. May as well say he has WMD's and we need to invade

If this war wasn’t about Ukraine’s natural resources the Russian army would be on the west side of the country controlling the flow of arms. He wants to control the gas and oil in the region. It’s obvious. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If this war wasn’t about Ukraine’s natural resources the Russian army would be on the west side of the country controlling the flow of arms. He wants to control the gas and oil in the region. It’s obvious. 

Uh yeah no shit and he doesnt want more NATO on his border. You cant say we would be happy with Russia or China militarizing our borders. Everyone knows this for fucks sake

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Uh yeah no shit and he doesnt want more NATO on his border. You cant say we would be happy with Russia or China militarizing our borders. Everyone knows this for fucks sake

Putin is trying to control energy through the Caucasus. Plain and simple. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Putin is trying to control energy through the Caucasus. Plain and simple. 

Looks like someone else is too and they are willing to fuck the entire world to get it. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like someone else is too and they are willing to fuck the entire world to get it. 

There’s a number of pipelines in that region that are maturing and have already signed supply agreements to Europe. Putin has made overtures against those countries or the areas where the pipeline crosses. That fucker needs to be stopped now. And he will be stopped. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a number of pipelines in that region that are maturing and have already signed supply agreements to Europe. Putin has made overtures against those countries or the areas where the pipeline crosses. That fucker needs to be stopped now. And he will be stopped. 

I find your opinion to be so fucking ignorant it’s tough not to call you names. In light of how unbelievably fucking retarded Racer is though I’m actually able to post coherently when replying to you because he sets the bar so low. Just know that if it wasn’t for him you’d be getting called various names and being told to kill yourself!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1