Check your account email address ×

Ukraine’s Economy Stabilizes, a Boost Alongside Rapid Military Gains

spin_dry

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find your opinion to be so fucking ignorant it’s tough not to call you names. In light of how unbelievably fucking retarded Racer is though I’m actually able to post coherently when replying to you because he sets the bar so low. Just know that if it wasn’t for him you’d be getting called various names and being told to kill yourself!!

Over the years I’ve tried countless times to kill myself through a number of means. All have been unsuccessful. Save your breath. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Over the years I’ve tried countless times to kill myself through a number of means. All have been unsuccessful. Save your breath. 

I bet I’ve got you beat at 20 years your junior lol

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Economy is booming from the billions we sent them? LOL

Also it has been confirmed NATO troops are fighting in Ukraine with NATO weapons and Putin knows it. This is going to escalate now. Good job Nazi lovers

Yup lol ...they're flush with cash thanks to the pedo

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I would hope to hell NATO is involved. 

Quite the warhawk now eh ...

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Putin has not shown any interest in that so now you are making up hypotheticals. May as well say he has WMD's and we need to invade

And spin gets the ole snacks treatment ...

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Putin has not shown any interest in that so now you are making up hypotheticals. May as well say he has WMD's and we need to invade

Your head must really be in the sand. Putin took Crimea because there's 10 trillion cm of natural gas sitting offshore. Russia continues to occupy a region of Georgia that has a key oil pipeline and an area rich in natural resources. His efforts in Ukraine are all centered around resource rich areas. Now Putin is dinking around with the Arminian-Azebaijan conflict as a "peace maker", yet he picked sides with Arminia several years ago. I wonder why?  Azerbaijan is sitting on massive NG reserves and deal has been struck with the EU for their NG.  It's obvious to even a moron what he's up to. 

Edited by spin_dry

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your head must really be in the sand. Putin took Crimea because there's 10 trillion cm of natural gas sitting offshore. Russia continues to occupy a region of Georgia that has a key oil pipeline and an area rich in natural resources. His efforts in Ukraine are all centered around resource rich areas. Now Putin is dinking around with the Arminian-Azebaijan conflict as a "peace maker", yet he picked sides with Arminia several years ago. I wonder why?  Azerbaijan is sitting on massive NG reserves and deal has been struck with the EU for their NG.  It's obvious to even a moron what he's up to. 

The western cabal has invaded and destroyed Iraq (killed a million people), militarily occupied Afghanistan for 20 years, destabilized Libya and had their leader killed, continue to destroy Syria (millions of refugees and countless dead) participated in a genocide in Yemen, sanctioned and threatened Iran for decades, currently participating in a coup in ethiopia, sanctioned Venezuela which resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands for lack of medicine and 8 years ago conducted an overthrow of the Democratically elected govt of Ukraine which brings us to today and after all of that you think I don't know what's up? What do all of these places have in common?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anler said:

The western cabal has invaded and destroyed Iraq (killed a million people), militarily occupied Afghanistan for 20 years, destabilized Libya and had their leader killed, continue to destroy Syria (millions of refugees and countless dead) participated in a genocide in Yemen, sanctioned and threatened Iran for decades, currently participating in a coup in ethiopia, sanctioned Venezuela which resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands for lack of medicine and 8 years ago conducted an overthrow of the Democratically elected govt of Ukraine which brings us to today and after all of that you think I don't know what's up? What do all of these places have in common?

What do they have in common? You get to fill your tank and heat your house on the cheap. You think the low cost of energy in America doesn’t come at a price? Think again. See this is the difference between boomers and you guys. We know how the world works. 

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What do they have in common? You get to fill your tank and heat your house on the cheap. You think the low cost of energy in America doesn’t come at a price? Think again. See this is the difference between boomers and you guys. We know how the world works. 

At least you finally admit you are a War mongering boomer from a keyboard . 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russia was the reason for cheap energy and look how they get treated. Same with Iran and Venezuela. It's not about cheap energy it's about control. 

Boomers have been fucking up the world, young people didn't create this mess. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia was the reason for cheap energy and look how they get treated. Same with Iran and Venezuela. It's not about cheap energy it's about control. 

Russia has no appreciable industry other than gas and oil. They are a broken society that make fucking with western democracies a hobby. They made a decision to invade a sovereign nation. You’re ok with that as long as it gives you cheap fuel. Cool. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well it wasn't the boomers either you fucking imbecile.  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russia has no appreciable industry other than gas and oil. They are a broken society that make fucking with western democracies a hobby. They made a decision to invade a sovereign nation. You’re ok with that as long as it gives you cheap fuel. Cool. 

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well it wasn't the boomers either you fucking imbecile.  :lol: 

Ok boomers

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know some days you sound pretty intelligent, but then the bigot comes out.  Based on who you count as your best friends, I guess those are just your true colors.

I think he’s mostly friends with cops 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You know some days you sound pretty intelligent, but then the bigot comes out.  Based on who you count as your best friends, I guess those are just your true colors.

I said.... OK BOOMER

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah no, he said his best friends were convicted felons.  Sorry, I don't associate with criminals, let alone call them my best friends.

Some of them yes, I always ran with the beer drinkers and hell raisers. Just more fun people

19 hours ago, Anler said:

I could post Jimmy if you like. Did you see the American soldiers posting tiktoks from Ukraine? LOL

You dont have to be a crackpot to see that this isnt happening without NATO intelligence, weapons, training and .... soldiers. 

It also isnt going unnoticed that this is severely weakening Germany and Europe. People are starting to ask if this isnt by design. The Euro has dropped below the dollar now. Great work!

supposedly contractors not current military.  would i be surprised if we had A teams there helping direct the ukranians,  absolutely not.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

supposedly contractors not current military.  would i be surprised if we had A teams there helping direct the ukranians,  absolutely not.  

Of course its contractors, I have said that since the beginning and got ridiculed by the boomer geopolitical experts. We "loan" Ukraine billions of dollars, they hire MIC contactors and buy weapons and the contractors do all the heavy lifting. The Ukrainian military has been decimated for months now. they are using pig farmers and seamstresses as russian targets now. This is some of the best foreign policy of all time!!!!