Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Um? WTF? I own a 129. Have a 137. Had the exact sled in a 129 and zero benefits. 

What's the question, ZR?

Just now, mnstang said:

What's the question, ZR?

Not a question. You can't tell a difference on 4" of track on the ground. Well 99% can't. 

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are you 10000000% sure? They update mapping every year. That is factual!

Krom's right, and 99% can tell the difference between a 137 and 129, only 1% (you) can't.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Are you 10000000% sure? They update mapping every year. That is factual!

As usual I'm correct, and you are wrong.

BTW how fucking stupid are you??  You really think the epa would certify an engine as compliant, then let the manufacture change the calibration, without re-certifying??!!!??!?!?

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not a question. You can't tell a difference on 4" of track on the ground. Well 99% can't. 

Anyone who actually rides can easily tell the difference.  Its not even a slight difference

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, krom said:

As usual I'm correct, and you are wrong.

BTW how fucking stupid are you??  You really think the epa would certify an engine as compliant, then let the manufacture change the calibration, without re-certifying??!!!??!?!?

Anyone who actually rides can easily tell the difference.  Its not even a slight difference

What? They update mapping every year. Even a moron would know this. Fuck! Even snowgoer is brighter than you.

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So do you think you could tell a difference between your 137", and a 145"?

Just now, mnstang said:

So do you think you could tell a difference between your 137", and a 145"?

Of course. Not going back to a 121, let alone a 115. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Of course. Not going back to a 121, let alone a 115. 

That's weird because the difference between a 137 vs 145 is the same as 129 vs 137.  

You say you can't tell the difference to the 129, but you say of course you could tell the difference to the 145?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

That's weird because the difference between a 137 vs 145 is the same as 129 vs 137.  

You say you can't tell the difference to the 129, but you say of course you could tell the difference to the 145?

Can you? You race? Smarter than Zach and Dave? 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Can you? You race? Smarter than Zach and Dave? 

Can I what?  I don't race snowmobiles.  I have no idea if I'm smarter than Zach and Dave (whoever that is), we'd have to do some IQ tests to figure that out, but I don't understand the relevance of these questions in relation to my question?

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Can I what?  I don't race snowmobiles.  I have no idea if I'm smarter than Zach and Dave (whoever that is), we'd have to do some IQ tests to figure that out, but I don't understand the relevance of these questions in relation to my question?

Dave Brown  is a Cat Racer and Engineer. They tested. 137 won. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

How could it be better? You said nobody could tell the difference

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What? They update mapping every year. Even a moron would know this. Fuck! Even snowgoer is brighter than you.

I know you're a moron, but its not that difficult to under stand.  They have to certify every single change.

Edited by krom

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They tested the 137 in 2019. 

Why did the 2021, 2022, and 2023 race sleds not have the 137?

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh, yes I know who the Brown's are.

I will have to disagree with you on the thinking that what one racer prefers means it's better for all people.  This comes down to personal preference, there's not a right and wrong.  I race dirt bikes and you could ask 10 racers what bike they like or what traits they like in a bike and you'll get 10 different answers.  Because people have different riding styles and ride at different speeds and value different traits and feelings from a machine.  I would bet that Zach and David have different setups to their race sleds.  Also what these top level snowmobilers racers like really doesn't apply to trail riders.. both in the terrain and speed/intensity.  What they do is worlds apart from a trail rider.  Totally different.  But even if it was the same, like I said there's still no right and wrong, it's personal preference.  If he likes the color purple that doesn't mean purple is the best color for everyone.

But back to the original point.  Cat does offer a 129" again in the catalyst so they must know there is a difference with the lengths and pros and cons for each one might appeal to different buyers.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They tested the 137 in 2019. 

Why did the 2021, 2022, and 2023 race sleds not have the 137?

Ask Zach? He actually races.

13 minutes ago, krom said:

I know you're a moron, but its not that difficult to under stand.  They have to certify every single change.

Crazy how they skirt that,  every year. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Ask Zach? He actually races.

I'm asking you.

They tested a 137 in 2019, couldn't race it in stock classes in 2020, did not run it in open class in 2020, and the race sleds remained a 129 until 2024.

Why?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'm asking you.

They tested a 137 in 2019, couldn't race it in stock classes in 2020, did not run it in open class in 2020, and the race sleds remained a 129 until 2024.

Why?

Do tell?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Do I but a 29er mountain bike or a 27.5" mountain bike?

I mean, it is only 1.5 inches.

Wow! So you do suck dick. Mountain bike compares?

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! So you do suck dick. Mountain bike compares?

Sure, why not.  Tons of variables such as frame and suspension geometry, wheel size, component selection.

It all dictates how the bike handles, rides, how easy it is the pedal, etc.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Sure, why not.  Tons of variables such as frame and suspension geometry, wheel size, component selection.

It all dictates how the bike handles, rides, how easy it is the pedal, etc.

? Fuck!