Check your account email address ×

Blinken makes surprise visit to Kyiv to announce $2B military aid for Ukraine, Europe

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

I thought Putin was toast months ago per the neolibs. What gives?

Could have swore I read that too, but I'm sure this extra 2.6 Billion will work this time and we'll all see Putin and his army running away from Ukraine with their tails between their legs real soon! 

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Imagine aligning yourself with people who have been wrong 99% of the time like MC and ThpinnyVan 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Totally awesome.....Russia gettimg their.ass pounded by our advanced technology and weoponry=priceless

Lol so in your mind Russia is just going to go away with there tail between there legs lmfao . 

They will stop at NOTHING for victory they can't  afford anything less . So be careful what you cheer for 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol so in your mind Russia is just going to go away with there tail between there legs lmfao . 

They will stop at NOTHING for victory they can't  afford anything less . So be careful what you cheer for 

Oh, I know......Putin is delusional and claims they haven't lost a thing.

He doesn't care how many men they lose and Ukraine seems content in eliminating all of them if need be.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh, I know......Putin is delusional and claims they haven't lost a thing.

He doesn't care how many men they lose and Ukraine seems content in eliminating all of them if need be.

Also go get some news out of serbia or the like . Much more likely to get real accounts of what is going on than out of any spoon fed  US propaganda outfit.

Not as rose tinted as the west is attempting to make it 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Also go get some news out of serbia or the like . Much more likely to get real accounts of what is going on than out of any spoon fed  US propaganda outfit.

Not as rose tinted as the west is attempting to make it 

The info from this guy is as real as it gets......doesn't sugar coat when things aren't going well. Counter offenses have been very effective and the tide has turned in Ukraines favor without a doubt.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

The money isnt just for UKraine, it's also for 18 of it;s neighbors. Fuck it. lets put the whole world on US welfare.

Blinken told top Ukrainian officials that the latest package will provide long-term financing for military aid to Ukraine along with 18 NATO members and regional security partners "most potentially at risk for future Russian aggression.

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Boomers cheering on war  SMH

All it takes is for the invaders to admit defeat and retreat to their own country......til then, yeah I will cheer Ukraine on to bust some Russian skull. Pulverize them to a pulp.