Check your account email address ×

a win, win, win...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please lay out the facts proving the Russians meddled in the election. Like what did they do? Has anyone been charged with anything? How many convictions have there been? Did Trump do something really really bad like sell the russians our uranium stockpile? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not convinced it's going to go that far just yet. one thing that bothered me yesterday was comey saying the DOJ gave him permission to reveal a lot of this stuff.

Very surprised the investigation has been going on since July last year. YIKES

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Can someone please lay out the facts proving the Russians meddled in the election. Like what did they do? Has anyone been charged with anything? How many convictions have there been? Did Trump do something really really bad like sell the russians our uranium stockpile? 

why don't you tune into some real news and find these things out for yourself? your comments on the uranium thing are quite comical :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Deja vu or this has been asked before a few times probably with zero actual answers

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why don't you tune into some real news and find these things out for yourself? your comments on the uranium thing are quite comical :lol:

Show me some real news? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

does it sound anything like "where's the proof of meddling?" we heard from you and others for months?

You did? :lol: You guys just keep bullshitting your way around this

it amazes me how people like JEFF can swallow some BS stories about Hilary and uranium one, or BENGAZI, that have been debunked by numerous investigations and other means (like common sense) but then deny all the intel agencies data on trump :lmao:

it amazes me how people like JEFF can swallow some BS stories about Hilary and uranium one, or BENGAZI, that have been debunked by numerous investigations and other means (like common sense) but then deny all the intel agencies data on trump :lmao:

It amazes me how well you " selectively " connect the dots.  :lol:

How about Comey in the tank for Trump? Then not? the he is again? now he's not again? I'd say you guys are the ones being lead around like sheeple jumping on board with whatever your precious media serves you today.:groin:

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What data exactly?   Care to post it up?

The FBI ADMITTED it had evidence Hillary mishandled classified materials, they chose not to indict based off "intent" which isn't a part of the law to begin with. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she said they had a copy of it, nothing else. why is that considered a lie in your world?

Perhaps lie was just a smidge to strong. However she gassed that shit up and it failed on her.

3 minutes ago, franks pond said:

shady.jpg

Are you new or an old FSCE member with a new username?  Not that it matter but keep up the good work. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she said they had a copy of it, nothing else. why is that considered a lie in your world?

The laughter and criticism of her hackery was bi-partisan.

:lol: