Check your account email address ×

Corvette buttfucks the Queef GT once again

Rod

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corvette win at Sebring from.......Pit Strategy.   and FYI - the new vettes are not running pushrods anymore.....they've smartened up and are running a 32V , DOHC set-up. 

Ford GT's  were the fastest / best lap times all day.  oh well - can't win them all.  I'm still not a fan of the twin turbo V6 in this particular car.....but the fact is it does kick ass.

On the other hand - the 5.2 V8 in the GT350's  are still kicking asssssssss on the track   - they better hurry and get the new 5.5L 32V DOHC V8 in the new Z28 Camaro out soon!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

477 at the rear.  I've had it on the track several times.  Auto-X and road raced.  It was barely driveable on public streets because of clearance issues.

Its barely driveable on public streets because without track tires there is zero traction ....need fucking drag radials or its in the ditch with you :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its barely driveable on public streets because without track tires there is zero traction ....need fucking drag radials or its in the ditch with you :lol:

That could just be an f7ben thing:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you may be selling yourself a little short on this.

:lol:

Oh come on ...you know as well as anyone. The vette gives very little warning prior tobreaking loose and the ensuing severe snap oversteer

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

beautiful c6 zam

Thanks. It was my last of three vettes...probably forever.  I'm over that "phase".  Fun as fuck though.  But when this one rode away with the new owner, I didn't feel bad at all.  That's when you know the love for something is gone.

Just now, f7ben said:

Oh come on ...you know as well as anyone. The vette gives very little warning prior tobreaking loose and the ensuing severe snap oversteer

You gotta learn to control the demons.  The car and yourself.  The car is easier to control of the two. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Thanks. It was my last of three vettes...probably forever.  I'm over that "phase".  Fun as fuck though.  But when this one rode away with the new owner, I didn't feel bad at all.  That's when you know the love for something is gone.

I had 2 and they both tried to kill me multiple times .......my evo with way more power never gave me a scare once and a drove it much harder