Check your account email address ×

Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to take credit for all of this bullshit, but was posting maybe 10x a week tops at the time, because the site was overrun with fighting/trolling/arguing.  Seems like Zoso is the common thread here, outing peoples personal and private information, and then embellishing it with bullshit.  You want to give me credit for why most here think he's a low life, fine, but he managed to do that on his own.

Absolutely.  Depression and alcoholism, which he readily admitted to, and he turned on most of us.

This is why I rarely give you the time of day, because you don't deserve it, and always revert back to your troll personality.  I bet I have made friends and ridden with more people on this board than 90% here, who will all vouch for me, but you keep pushing this bullshit, because I called you out for acting like an asshole.  Just like you are right now.  Classic case of a layabout with too much time on your hands.  

You're a sociopath, and a liar, and thats why you have so much trouble here.  You've never even met the man, so lets get real about being his spokesman.   I've known him for over 20 years, met and ridden with him a couple times, and I was the first guy he offered to sell the original HCS to.  He never should have sold it.  He was in a bad place emotionally, and maybe he does hate me now, but after some of the shit he said, he's entitled to his opinion.   But given you're taking comments when he was immersed in depression and alcoholism, just demonstrates your dishonesty for not acknowledging it.  You posted my securities license and a link, and made up a phony story about a time when I lost my job, got divorced, and dad to short sell my house, like millions of others did back during the recession.  I was still able to get my securities licenses, despite your phony accusations.  You're a complete scumbag, and you've done to others as well.  It would be one thing if I was always talking shit about you or your family like others did, or following you around, but I don't.  You can't even coexist, you just have to be a fucking low life, just like Dave.  What is it with some of you Canadians?  STFU and behave like a normal person, life will be alot better for you.

Nailed it.  Not looking for any redemption, props, reinforcement or anything.  On the other hand, I don't really feel the need to have those two assholes reinvent history, particularly when they were two of the largest reasons for the recent split.  If they're such model citizens, then by all means, they should sign up on TBP and post away.  I'm certainly not stopping them. :bc: 

So let me get this straight here....

You've driven Rob batty with your constant im always the victim bullshit for over 10 yrs...but because he was going through a tough time personally its his fault? :lol:

You sr are a dingbat. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

So let me get this straight here....

You've driven Rob batty with your constant im always the victim bullshit for over 10 yrs...but because he was going through a tough time personally its his fault? :lol:

You sr are a dingbat. :bc:

Fuck off you piece of garbage.  No one is buying your bullshit, and I'm no victim.  Mmmmk?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of bullshit on this thread,  suppose given todays political environment it's now acceptable to have no facts and truth behind the shit that one spews.  

FAKE NEWS!!! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of bullshit on this thread,  suppose given todays political environment it's now acceptable to have no facts and truth behind the shit that one spews.  

Now that you mention it.  Legend deserves some of the blame for the demise of the first FS............................  Oh, and TB too..................... :news:  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Now that you mention it.  Legend deserves some of the blame for the demise of the first FS............................  Oh, and TB too..................... :news:  

the whole ECDL is responsible!!!!!!1

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Rob had a bigger hate on for him than any of the other ECDL for some reason.  The number one rule I always thought was leave family out of the conversation.  Not pissing off Rob kind of goes without saying.  However, when Rob calls someone out, you have to stand your ground at some point.  Especially when Rob's end game was to GTFO.  

As far as the banning goes, from my recollection, Rob did punt (or flood controlled?) Zoso at the end after he paid a little attention to what was going on.  Same thing for Uncle Snotty, For some reason, Rob lost it over his tighty whitey pics.  Snotty sending Rob mail probably broke the camels back.  

A little revisionism going on in this thread IMO.  

20 hours ago, ckf said:

That pretty much sums up what happened. Some members were asking rob to do something he didn't want to do, ban certain members. It pretty much snowballed from there. Did I agree that certain members should be banned at the time? Yes I did, but I also knew how rob felt about banning members. Some may have felt that it was OK for rob to ban a few members when they pissed him off, why not get rid of a few troublemakers? Simple answer, they didn't seem to piss him off like they did some of us. That's my take on the demise of FS v1 :bc:

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought I nailed it with my above post :dunno:

16 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Rob had a bigger hate on for him than any of the other ECDL for some reason.  The number one rule I always thought was leave family out of the conversation.  Not pissing off Rob kind of goes without saying.  However, when Rob calls someone out, you have to stand your ground at some point.  Especially when Rob's end game was to GTFO.  

As far as the banning goes, from my recollection, Rob did punt (or flood controlled?) Zoso at the end after he paid a little attention to what was going on.  Same thing for Uncle Snotty, For some reason, Rob lost it over his tighty whitey pics.  Snotty sending Rob mail probably broke the camels back.  

A little revisionism going on in this thread IMO.  

Yup

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

no ones going to put words in my mouth I didn't say.  If i have to take some blame IDGAF to be honest- he was being a dishonest douche 

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought I nailed it with my above post :dunno:

I never said all bullshit their were kernels of truth in the 7 pages.  For the record I didn't give a fuck then or now about banning people-  if i don't like their bullshit i can put them on ignore.  I realize some including from within my own crew are incapable of doing that.  

• Like 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

nope I call woolie out on his bullshit as well.  His inability to just ignore you is maddening.  

Exactly....and thats been his whole problem....not just with me...but his whole existance on the forums. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup

no ones going to put words in my mouth I didn't say.  If i have to take some blame IDGAF to be honest- he was being a dishonest douche 

I never said all bullshit their were kernels of truth in the 7 pages.  For the record I didn't give a fuck then or now about banning people-  if i don't like their bullshit i can put them on ignore.  I realize some including from within my own crew are incapable of doing that.  

x2.  I just don't get why adults can't see to grasp that.