Check your account email address ×

Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Whats this horseshit about making demands or poking the bear?  How does that work exactly?  GMAFB.  Many of us had an opinion.  Rob was not in a good place in his life, and this place was causing him aggravation, he flipped out on everyone who used to be his friends, so it was best to walk away and get his life back to where it needs to be.   

You really are an obsessed fucking cry baby.  The trolling act is really lame for a guy your age.

Overstepped their bounds?  Market value?  Some had opinions and voiced them, try not an overthink it.

3 sites....you were the problem...end of story.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You can never tell someone how to run their home, like it or not.  They should have just left, IMO.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fixed for simplicity.

Its really not that complicated.  Some overstepped their bounds big time and thought they were worth far more than market value.  End of story.

Listen to you  :lol: 

hey WolfieI did not see the last 2 days of the original FS but as I remember  you and that crybaby webba were at the top of the pig pile on Rob because he would not bow to your wishes concerning Zoso and Mach z not

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Who's the midget next to you at Jamstock?  I know it wasn't me........ :news: 

Our host really let loose that night, great times! :bc:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well...that explains it!  Thread closed! :lol:

C'mon man...gimme something.  A small example?  This is actually pretty fascinating stuff within our little internet snowmobile communities. :bc:

At least........GIVE ME A NAME!!!!! :lol:

Robert Lyons. The guy's a Fucking legend man where have you been!

10 hours ago, ckf said:

If we kept banning him he would just come back as someone else more pissed off than ever.

I am not pissed off nor have I ever been pissed off. Rob imploded the old site because of wolfie, and wolfie alone. Rob hates the guy. We discussed it in depth prior to him shutting it down. Want to blame me for making wolfie lose his mind, fine, but reality is, that was not the format for a thin skinned cry baby. Further, I never once posted anything personal about any person on here. anything I posted was in the public domain already.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

I am not pissed off nor have I ever been pissed off. Rob imploded the old site because of wolfie, and wolfie alone. Rob hates the guy. We discussed it in depth prior to him shutting it down. Want to blame me for making wolfie lose his mind, fine, but reality is, that was not the format for a thin skinned cry baby. Further, I never once posted anything personal about any person on here. anything I posted was in the public domain already.

Fucking. Liar. Hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Why do you care?

Just curious why every time this stuff comes up you claim Wolfie as the problem, yet every single time you are right in the middle of it trying to push his buttons. Sounds like you want some attention. He hurt your feelings and now you feel the need to drag it around and show the class? Try shutting the fuck up.. You are joining the ranks of manipulative d-bags like the other guy I quoted here. Funny both of you changed your names at the forum change. Odd... 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking. Liar. Hahaha. 

Just curious why every time this stuff comes up you claim Wolfie as the problem, yet every single time you are right in the middle of it trying to push his buttons. Sounds like you want some attention. He hurt your feelings and now you feel the need to drag it around and show the class? Try shutting the fuck up.. You are joining the ranks of manipulative d-bags like the other guy I quoted here. Funny both of you changed your names at the forum change. Odd... 

You ooze butthurt. You are seriously upset I brought to the forefront of your psyche the fact you are a pawn, not a hero.

9 minutes ago, Boered said:

You ooze butthurt. You are seriously upset I brought to the forefront of your psyche the fact you are a pawn, not a hero.

Nice name change. Wasn't invited back to the fun, so you had to weasel your way back in under false pretenses. Hated universally so much, yet you are so whipped by the place that you go to extreme lengths to come back just so you can remain my bitch... Wait... Now who really looks like a pawn? Hold my pocket. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice name change. Wasn't invited back to the fun, so you had to weasel your way back in under false pretenses. Hated universally so much, yet you are so whipped by the place that you go to extreme lengths to come back just so you can remain my bitch... Wait... Now who really looks like a pawn? Hold my pocket. 

Butthurt is not flattering. You poor little pawn.

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Zosos posts have always been informative.....you poke the bear...the bear bites back....whiney fucks like woolard will never realize this and cry foul after.

That CUNT wished a members kid dead, get real  :finger3: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

That CUNT wished a members kid dead, get real  :finger3: 

You told me to kill myself?  Pretty sad when someone gets so Butthurt they wish death. :fuckoff: 

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Robert Lyons. The guy's a Fucking legend man where have you been!

:true:  If it wasn't for Rob none of this shit would exist, badmouthing Rob is blasphemous  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:true:  If it wasn't for Rob none of this shit would exist, badmouthing Rob is blasphemous  

You called rob a liar when you were outed for your dupes 

• Like 1