Check your account email address ×

Spring Snow Check

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I like the look of the Limited more. The Tiger come with the QS3's? 

It does come with QS3's, I'm starting to waver on what to order, especially after spending several hours decommissioning my 16 Limited yesterday which is lime green. 

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Pumps 12 800 ate belts like they were......... well.........   Cat Food    

And my 12' has yet to even wear one out fast. Shitty quality control that year though. 

Belt on it now is getting tossed. 2,800 miles is all I'm going to trust it, especially after talking shit I haven't had a belt issue.  lol

1 minute ago, bussman said:

And my 12' has yet to even wear one out fast. Shitty quality control that year though. 

Belt on it now is getting tossed. 2,800 miles is all I'm going to trust it, especially after talking shit I haven't had a belt issue.  lol

The belts on my 12 Turbo were good for about 2,500 miles, my buddy Pierre got over 6,000 miles on the original belt on his 16 ZR 6000.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It does come with QS3's, I'm starting to waver on what to order, especially after spending several hours decommissioning my 16 Limited yesterday which is lime green. 

Both look great. :bc: 

Tiger in a 137"? I'm sold on that skid with coupling now. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The belts on my 12 Turbo were good for about 2,500 miles, my buddy Pierre got over 6,000 miles on the original belt on his 16 ZR 6000.

When I got to take off the panels of the 18' early release and poke anywhere I wanted to I've got to say the auto adjusting clutching got my most attention. The fit and finish and new engine just make this one so much better than any other PC. 

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

When I got to take off the panels of the 18' early release and poke anywhere I wanted to I've got to say the auto adjusting clutching got my most attention. The fit and finish and new engine just make this one so much better than any other PC. 

Were the panels and hood easier/faster to remove and replace as being reported?  I don't care about the clutching, I'm tearing all that out anyway.

20 minutes ago, bussman said:

Both look great. :bc: 

Tiger in a 137"? I'm sold on that skid with coupling now. 

137 for sure, talking about coupling you should get one of these as it is the Cat's ass when adjusting for conditions or the weight you're hauling on the sled :bc: 

Racewerx Rapid Block

279748_520395204641091_1173782575_o_larg

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Were the panels and hood easier/faster to remove and replace as being reported?  I don't care about the clutching, I'm tearing all that out anyway.

Way easier. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

137 for sure, talking about coupling you should get one of these as it is the Cat's ass when adjusting for conditions or the weight you're hauling on the sled :bc: 

Racewerx Rapid Block

279748_520395204641091_1173782575_o_larg

Could of used that when I wore a 50lb backpack last weekend. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Ya doo guys have their safe place too... :lol:

I was banned over there has to be a decade ago . and if I remember it was for posting picks of a motor we were working on and commentary about the pile of shit

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I was banned over there has to be a decade ago . and if I remember it was for posting picks of a motor we were working on and commentary about the pile of shit

Well im sure they didnt want pictures of another brands motor...it is dootalk after all....

only constant thing I see going on with the 18M on snowest is the turnbuckle holding panel on is melting from pipe heat . I don't think the trail sleds with the wide hood will have that issue. prob has a lot to do with guys sidehilling them and putting pressure on the panel. sounds like guy already working on a cnc alloy one. I am sure cat will come out with a steel one over the summer