Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

1 hour ago, ckf said:

That angle does make it look a little different than what I watched last night. I agreed with the non call though. They both had their hand on each other.

Gotta give the Hawks credit for coming in to Foxborough and winning :bc:  I wonder if the liberal Patriot fans can say that :lol:

:crybaby:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just got back to it after having to take an acid shower to get all that gay off from the half-time show.  I can still feel it crawling on my skin!  ICK!

That was terrible, almost as bad as a super bowl halftime....

3 minutes ago, dz246 said:

That was terrible, almost as bad as a super bowl halftime....

I am sick of the NFL's pageantry myself.  Hey...what ever happened to rocking out with some fucking kick-ass bands during half time?  Fuck...now they have a dancer(s), choreography, theatrical, talent, outfit change, color and flower budget!  

FUCKING PUSSIFICATION!

Just now, f7ben said:

most pathetic franchise in sporting history....I've said it 100x and they prove me right every sunday

It really truly is.  I'm not a die hard fan but do root for them.  I've got some die-hard fan friends that have been bleeding purple their whole lives.  I guess I don't know why they do it to themselves.

:guzzle:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It really truly is.  I'm not a die hard fan but do root for them.  I've got some die-hard fan friends that have been bleeding purple their whole lives.  I guess I don't know why they do it to themselves.

:guzzle:

me too and x2 , poor MTM

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck I hate The Cowboys and will somebody tell that Ohio State faggot Ezekiel Elliot that he plays behind the best O Line in football so he needs to quit pointing at himself every time he runs untouched for a first down.

dallas o line is excellent but zekes a good fucking back.  Figured that would be the game of the day and it delivered,  2 good teams(never thought I'd say that about the skins)  i was happy i had reed and zeke on my fantasy team and got 56 points between them.  need ben to keep delivering in this game.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

dallas o line is excellent but zekes a good fucking back.  Figured that would be the game of the day and it delivered,  2 good teams(never thought I'd say that about the skins)  i was happy i had reed and zeke on my fantasy team and got 56 points between them.  need ben to keep delivering in this game.  

I know he is a good back but he has gaping holes to run through but the play of he and Prescott has been pretty amazing.

Edited by Biggie Smails

12 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Well, the Cowboys are fucking good, there's no doubt about that. Good effort by the skins though.

I like that on Thanksgiving the NFL had a battle between the Cowboys and Indians and the winner was historically accurate. :bc: 

• Like 2