Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Four straight losses...... Poor Vikings :lol: 

how can a team go 5-0 and then turn magically into the worst fucking most pathetic squad of pieces of shit in the world. the nfl is the wwe

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

how can a team go 5-0 and then turn magically into the worst fucking most pathetic squad of pieces of shit in the world. the nfl is the wwe

I don't know, but its hilarious :lol: 

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking Packers looked disgraceful. Luckily the rest of the NFC Norte is so shit it doesn't matter. 

they should give some other division 2 playoff spots .....fuck all the nfc north

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Seahawks come east and take down The Pats.....impressive.

Great game. The Pats had a chance to tie it at the end, but the Seahawks D was impressive on the goal line :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can somebody tell me what "pass interference" is?  I'm now confused with what the NFL rule book says. :ashamed:

It seems like the refs are letting them play a little more this year. That's fine as long as it goes both ways.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I figured it out though......it wasn't a bad call.....it was just a bad tackle.  :lol:

That angle does make it look a little different than what I watched last night. I agreed with the non call though. They both had their hand on each other.

Gotta give the Hawks credit for coming in to Foxborough and winning :bc:  I wonder if the liberal Patriot fans can say that :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

That angle does make it look a little different than what I watched last night. I agreed with the non call though. They both had their hand on each other.

Gotta give the Hawks credit for coming in to Foxborough and winning :bc:  I wonder if the liberal Patriot fans can say that :lol:

They are waiting for the results on the popular vote.  :lol: