Check your account email address ×

After Pledging to Donate Salary, Trump Declines to Release Proof

After Pledging to Donate Salary, Trump Declines to Release Proof

President Donald Trump pledged to forgo a presidential salary, but as his second payday approaches, the White House is declining to say if the president has donated any of his earnings yet.

During the campaign, Trump promised he would take "no salary" if elected — a pledge he reiterated after he won.

"I'm not going to the take the salary," he said on CBS' "60 Minutes" in November.

The Constitution, however, requires that the president receive a salary, and that it not be reduced during his term. Federal law mandates the president receive a $400,000 annual salary, paid out once a month.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/after-pledging-donate-salary-trump-declines-release-proof-n732466

Think about it for a minute. The Libtards will jump on anything unsubstantiated or not to soothe them in their safe place. Is the salary not $400K a year. That's $33,333 per month. To him that would be chump change. His charitable donations are in the $M's.

Was there somewhere that he said he would donate a measly $33K to charity each month. Is it not possible that you will see a lump sum $400K donation each year rather than the puny in comparison $33K.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a liar among many other things

Well...yeah...he's a politician so.....

Thanks for stating the obvious yet again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Catman said:

HYPOCRIT

Start making sense for once. Maybe the use of more then one word replies could help. I doubt it but maybe you should try none the less.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Start making sense for once. Maybe the use of more then one word replies could help. I doubt it but maybe you should try none the less.

Less is more from the brain dead like that imbicilic clown :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's like MC....mentally superior in their own mind but spelling and basic grammar elude them constantly

I could let that pass easily if their posts had any educated talking points and independent thought of relevant substance based in reality.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I could let that pass easily if their posts had any educated talking points and independent thought of relevant substance based in reality.  

:lmao::lol::lol2: like that's likely 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That will never happen. The lefty sheep are incapable of any of that. :pan: