Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

also odd thing tonight drove by Vikings training place in EP and there were like 8 Hennepin county  sheriff trucks  and a hand full of Eden prairie squads blocking traffic to the facility .

I drive by that place 4 days a week and never seen that shit before   

Probably doing crisis response practice/training for the super bowl?

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

My parents live in the villages. I see the attraction but even though I burst into flames in the sun I still would like to be closer to the ocean I think. 

I here that. other thing is  fl is not a right to die strate . as of now me and the wife agree Oregon before we are,60 with a rock solid health care directives. 

I see a cool rainy retirement or at least a oregon mailing adress 

Rob Gronkowski cleared from concussion protocol

The lone remaining question mark heading into Super Bowl LII has been answered: Rob Gronkowski has been cleared from concussion protocol and will play against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.

Gronk officially was a full participant at practice Thursday after he was limited Wednesday. The All-Pro tight end met with the media for the first time this week and said that "it feels good" to be cleared and "I'll be ready to roll" come Sunday.

There was little doubt that Gronk was going to miss the Super Bowl. The tight end didn't mince his words Tuesday when he said, "Yes," he expected to play.

Gronk returned to practice on Saturday after suffering a concussion in the title game on a hit to the head by Jaguars safety Barry Church.

All the pieces are in place for the Pats, who, with Gronk ready and able, are fully healthy for Super Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Rob Gronkowski cleared from concussion protocol

The lone remaining question mark heading into Super Bowl LII has been answered: Rob Gronkowski has been cleared from concussion protocol and will play against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.

Gronk officially was a full participant at practice Thursday after he was limited Wednesday. The All-Pro tight end met with the media for the first time this week and said that "it feels good" to be cleared and "I'll be ready to roll" come Sunday.

There was little doubt that Gronk was going to miss the Super Bowl. The tight end didn't mince his words Tuesday when he said, "Yes," he expected to play.

Gronk returned to practice on Saturday after suffering a concussion in the title game on a hit to the head by Jaguars safety Barry Church.

All the pieces are in place for the Pats, who, with Gronk ready and able, are fully healthy for Super Sunday.

That's good news, if the eagles should happen to be able to win, i'd hate for the naysayers to blame it on the absence of a player because of injury.  

I think many are wondering which eagles team will show up on Sunday.  The one that played the last game, or the one that played the previous two or three.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

That's good news, if the eagles should happen to be able to win, i'd hate for the naysayers to blame it on the absence of a player because of injury.  

I think many are wondering which eagles team will show up on Sunday.  The one that played the last game, or the one that played the previous two or three.

I haven't watched many Eagles games this year so I really don't know what to expect :dunno:

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't watched many Eagles games this year so I really don't know what to expect :dunno:

Foles can play, O-line can block, recievers can catch, backs can pound, D-line is stout, secondary is sometimes meh, kickers are above average, special teams can sometimes have their head up their asses.  

They all play together as a team VERY WELL.  There's no one on this team that I feel thinks they're better than any other player on their team.  Not one head-case.  This is their best trait, and what can put them over the top of NE.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

Foles can play, O-line can block, recievers can catch, backs can pound, D-line is stout, secondary is sometimes meh, kickers are above average, special teams can sometimes have their head up their asses.  

They all play together as a team VERY WELL.  There's no one on this team that I feel thinks they're better than any other player on their team.  Not one head-case.  This is their best trait, and what can put them over the top of NE.

Time will tell. They still need to get by whatever Belichick and his team of coaches has in store for them :bc:

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Time will tell. They still need to get by whatever Belichick and his team of coaches has in store for them :bc:

If the Eagles show up and play at their capabilities, it will be a good game to watch.  :bc:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hayward said:

If the Eagles show up and play at their capabilities, it will be a good game to watch.  :bc:

I hope so. I'd hate to see a blow out like the Eagles / Queens game :lol:

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think it will be a slow start for the Pats. The beagles will attack and the pats o line will struggle until they make adjustments. At 40 Brady is not as flexable and crumbles under pressure.

The Pats are one of the best at making second half adjustments.

Eagles, Patriots fully healthy for Super Bowl LII

Timmy Jernigan returned to the practice field Friday for the Philadelphia Eagles.

The defensive tackle was listed as a full participant in practice after missing the last two practice sessions because of illness. Jernigan is expected to play in Sunday's showdown against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII.

Multiple Eagles players and coach Doug Pederson have been dealing with illnesses this week as they weather the sub-zero temperatures in Minneapolis. Despite their battle with a locker room bug, every player fully participated in Friday's practice.

Every player on the Patriots also fully participated in practice.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:51 PM, Ez ryder said:

also odd thing tonight drove by Vikings training place in EP and there were like 8 Hennepin county  sheriff trucks  and a hand full of Eden prairie squads blocking traffic to the facility .

I drive by that place 4 days a week and never seen that shit before   

On 1/31/2018 at 7:48 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably doing crisis response practice/training for the super bowl?

The Patriots are using Winter Park (Vikings practice facility) for practice all week.

52 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

The Patriots are using Winter Park (Vikings practice facility) for practice all week.

who is flipping the bill for the 7 state cops and 4 city cops every day ? and why the fuck do they need so much security ? I have never seen so much not even 2 when there is a public event with all the Viking there . fucking odd