Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

How bout them Queens. :bc:  

They will lose to the eagles in some retarded fashion ....and if they dont they will get boot stomped by the cheating ass Patriots :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

They will lose to the eagles in some retarded fashion ....and if they dont they will get boot stomped by the cheating ass Patriots :lol: 

This.  Actually, I think we'd beat the Pats in the SB though.  But we'll never know.  Ever.

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Is Brady really hurt or is it more pats mind games

It was reported this morning that he and Erin Rogers both have lower body injuries.......its being speculated that one has a blown anus and the other a broken dick. Not sure if these incidents are related  :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Is Brady really hurt or is it more pats mind games

Who knows but they call it The Patriot Way....I call it a bunch of fucking jerkoffs playing bullshit games. East Coast cunts.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who knows but they call it The Patriot Way....I call it a bunch of fucking jerkoffs playing bullshit games. East Coast cunts.

Hahaha. Since the Lions are out who are you pulling for these next few weeks?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Since the Lions are out who are you pulling for these next few weeks?  

Vikes all the way.....SKOL!!!!   

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vikes all the way.....SKOL!!!!   

Haha. Yea, im not a huge football fan but i do like the Patriots. This year Im Vikings all the way. I would love to see them win it all. If for no other reason it would quiet down the Bears and Green Bay fans. :lol:  That would be awesome. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I tell you your shits weak and you respond with my shits weak. Maybe go to bed. 

I'm amazed he's up this late, the early bird special shoulda put him to sleep hours ago :lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. Yea, im not a huge football fan but i do like the Patriots. This year Im Vikings all the way. I would love to see them win it all. If for no other reason it would quiet down the Bears and Green Bay fans. :lol:  That would be awesome. 

:finger2:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm patiently waiting for a massive Viking failure in their own house and if the Eagles finish them first, that's fine also. :fuckyou: the Vikings and you also Tom :lol::bc: