Check your account email address ×

Dick talks about asshole

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Man this is a dilemma for a few on here, they defended old Dick fiercely at every turn, now what? 

Just like you defend this complete disaster fuck up of a administration.. no different 

Now what?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just like you defend this complete disaster fuck up of a administration.. no different 

Now what?

Now what….well you’re still a yeasty whiny cunt….that’s what.🤣

BTW Dick Cheney needs to go away…like forever.🤬

Not sure how accurate this movie is but goddamn does Christian Bale nail it.🤣

Sam Rockwell ain’t too bad either.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Now what?

You are as dumb as they come, where did I defend this Admin. ?

Edited by 1jkw

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now what….well you’re still a yeasty whiny cunt….that’s what.🤣

And you’re still a fat fuck obese Midwest piece of shit 

now what 

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

And you’re still a fat fuck obese Midwest piece of shit 

now what 

Not fat nor obese and I live in the Upper Great Lakes Region while your bloody stinky vag is on display here daily…SBYL Derpo.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Architect of the Iraq war. “Slam dunk” 

And the 2001 oil summit which was the birth of "Peak oil" and the rise in oil prices. And also subsequent wars for oil. He is a partner of Genie Energy which is drilling for oil right now in the Golan Heights under the protection of Israel. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

And the 2001 oil summit which was the birth of "Peak oil" and the rise in oil prices. And also subsequent wars for oil. He is a partner of Genie Energy which is drilling for oil right now in the Golan Heights under the protection of Israel. 

GREAT AMERICAN!!!!

Well at least he was before he spoke out against Trump.🤣

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No, not that it is any of your business who I or anyone else voted for.

Who you voted for is the one all-encompassing aspect that defines who you are. It answers everything. You need to let them know so they can conceptually understand who you are rather than reading and comprehending the context of what you actually post.

Now who are you. I need to understand.

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who you voted for is the one all-encompassing aspect that defines who you are. It answers everything. You need to let them know so they can conceptually understand who you are rather than reading and comprehending the context of what you actually post.

It would seem so, no matter what you post it all boils down to that.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hilarious . Well since You admitted you voted for Biden Im not surprised by this statement in the least bit. Make yourself feel better by all means :lol:

Any other time it really wouldn't matter,  but you actually willfully decided to Vote for a Guy who gropes and sniffs kids. Not a good look. 

94 Crime Bill that locked up thousands of people for small amounts of crack when years later His Son is flaunting his Crack use is just another little bonus for the weak minded Sheep like yourself. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It would seem so, no matter what you post it all boils down to that.

No it doesnt actually. 

Id look past his vote if he actually posted something I agreed with for once

Never happens.  

Just now, EvilBird said:

No it doesnt actually. 

Never happens.  

Well we were talking about me, honestly barely know anything about him, I think he is fairly new.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well we were talking about me, honestly barely know anything about him, I think he is fairly new.

He came here same time as me from HCS. Didn't like him there either. 

Seems He just likes to hang out in the Covid section pushing the Vax thats prob why you never noticed Him. :lmao:

29 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hilarious . Well since You admitted you voted for Biden Im not surprised by this statement in the least bit. Make yourself feel better by all means :lol:

Any other time it really wouldn't matter,  but you actually willfully decided to Vote for a Guy who gropes and sniffs kids. Not a good look. 

94 Crime Bill that locked up thousands of people for small amounts of crack when years later His Son is flaunting his Crack use is just another little bonus for the weak minded Sheep like yourself. 

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No it doesnt actually. 

Never happens.  

You’d look past who I voted for if you agreed with something I said? Wow, the depth of your critical thinking knows no limits. But thanks for confirming exactly what I said.

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I voted for Trump in round 1 then against Trump in round 2. There, now you know everything about me and can use it in clever replies when you have nothing of value to add.

”ummmm ummmmm I don’t know I don’t know…….. but you voted for Biden, faggot”

And that’s it. That’s all you have to do.

:pc:

Edited by akvanden

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He came here same time as me from HCS. Didn't like him there either. 

Seems He just likes to hang out in the Covid section pushing the Vax thats prob why you never noticed Him. :lmao:

I like you though. 

:dunno:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’d look past who I voted for if you agreed with something I said? Wow, the depth of your critical thinking knows no limits. But thanks for confirming exactly what I said.

I voted for Trump in round 1 then against Trump in round 2. There, now you know everything about me and can use it in clever replies when you have nothing of value to add.

”ummmm ummmmm I don’t know I don’t know…….. but you voted for Biden, faggot”

And that’s it. That’s all you have to do.

:pc:

Yes I could look past voting for Creepy Joe if you ever post something I agree with ill give you a like so you know :thumb:

But I will always call you a faggot for voting for Biden :lol: